It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sodomized to Protect Our Freedoms

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Seems to me that you are describing how these events happen, cause and effect. Your experiences have not only desensitised you to the events but have seemingly normalised them. Quite fascinating. No wonder the US is so messed up, they breed and raise you this way. Torture is fun, part of growing up and telling no one makes you a good buddy. The better you are at playing this game the more likely you are to succeed, so you all strive to take it up the ass, smiling and laughing, patting each other on the back, happy in the knowledge that if you can only stand it this one time, you'll be doing it to everyone else for the rest of your life. Nice ideals man, real nice.

And seemingly this is how you shape your military too these days.

From My Lai onwards just one long slippery slope.

Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand

So, to save our society, torture the mongrels for info. Torture them all.

You support the anal torture of your own mother and child?

Because that is what you are supporting....

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Yep, that's the world allright.

Those islamic extremists want to destroy it too.

That guy Yasser is lucky, very lucky, that it wasn't ME interrogating his ass.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Exuberant1

If a terrorist is endangering YOUR life and the lives of all of YOUR loved ones by withholding information, then do whatever it takes to get that information out of the f**ken mongrel and save those lives.

Too many weak, left-wing, politically-correct, do-gooders will be the downfall of this marvelous society.

I hope you are right. A society that condones this behavior does not deserve to exist.

Vas

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

You are very welcome.

I am glad to be here, offering my views that all wars are evil, and all torture is evil, and everything associated with both is evil.

link   

reply to post by heyo

Yep, that's the world allright.

Those islamic extremists want to destroy it too.

That guy Yasser is lucky, very lucky, that it wasn't ME interrogating his ass.

So you wish you had had the opportunity to sodomise in the name of your country too? While your buddies stood around and laughed. Do you reckon he had a purdy mouth too?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by coodeytar

that is one way of looking at it.

another might be, torture isn't enough to turn around and act like a bitch about. I've never been at the mercy of the things i speak of, i've only seen them. i was the funnyman, just funny enough for the older guys to like me.
i'm canadian btw, and we said screw iraq so don't dump me into this all-prevailing judgement of the united states actually having to give a # about the rest of the world.
These guys are manipulating a system that isn't synonymous with a war standpoint in regards to the benefit of the US, and the ultimately overpowering stench of, for lack of a better term, "white guilt", that pervades the north american legal and media conglomerate.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NathanNewZealand

dude relax.
I'm on your team but to say that these guys strike enough fear into me to make me blink would be a lie. What makes me scared is that people are being extra super nice to them because those being nice feel the need to protect everything as if they have a right run, judge, and police the affairs of tit for tat.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Do my mother and child support the destruction of western society? Do they withhold information that could save/kill hundreds of lives?

There is only one way to find out...

And you- You seem to be a bit too worried for a person who claims to have done nothing wrong. It is suspicious.

Are you worried that under anal torture they might give up information with regards to any terrorist activities you may be involved in?

You must be. You seem to be. Your behavior and choice of words is suspect.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

that is one way of looking at it.

another might be, torture isn't enough to turn around and act like a bitch about. I've never been at the mercy of the things i speak of, i've only seen them. i was the funnyman, just funny enough for the older guys to like me.

So you stood back while others were picked on, tortured, humiliated or whatever so that people would like you? We have all done it sure, but hopefully once we hit puberty we develop some independence of thought and know what is right and wrong and that there are more important elements to life than popularity. You would certainly only encourage this sort of behaviour in the military if you were wanting soldiers who will kill without conscience a specified enemy. Much like the SS were trained to do.

Many of those who have been subjected to these types of tortures will not come forward, not because they are less of a 'pussy' and know how to keep these things to themselves, but because they are ashamed and humiliated, because they know what people will say, they know that it is better to pretend it never happened and learn to live with it. It is not normal to want to insert objects into another persons body and it is violation to do so without that persons consent. It is also highly unnecessary and holds no justification in terms of a tool of torture.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

There are things more painful and degrading than sodomy, winner.
Like removing limbs and s**t. He would have told me what I wanted to know in about 2 seconds.
They're NOT hard, they're just people.

Then why not just sit down at a table and talk then. Isn't that what people do?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Oh im sure it's fun for you to put words into my mouth but i aint that guy. I type before you a fractured ankled guy who stood up for what he believed in outside a bara week ago. It is probably the worst consequence i've had for my beliefs and for that i feel lucky....
and it is for that state of mind that i wont turn bitch.

You seem not to realize that those who were affected never really cared. They brought up and joked about the event in the embarrassing way someone would wehn they, say, crapped their pants in practice and plugged up the toilet doing so, only to find the asst. manager asking whose boxers thsese are.

Your pigeonholing doesn't work here. I'm a fair man froma fair heritage. My customs are mine and if you don't like them well then go ahead and wage war against them.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

only a fool goes into a war of such magnitude not assuming they're gonna feel the consequences of such wars in the even they get caught. Only a fool would think the rules would miraculously change, and the enemy would be nicer.

They never assumed we'd care about torture, tbh, and the fact that we do was like a christmas present, the unraveling of which is the north american psyche for sale to the "nicest" bidder.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Oh im sure it's fun for you to put words into my mouth but i aint that guy. I type before you a fractured ankled guy who stood up for what he believed in outside a bara week ago. It is probably the worst consequence i've had for my beliefs and for that i feel lucky....
and it is for that state of mind that i wont turn bitch.

You cannot equate a bit of ragging between mates to a prisoner, someone who is already under your control, being sodomised. That is rape. Rape is a crime. That you are desensitised to this man being the victim of a violent crime while under the care of the US military is what truly frightens me though. That you can even compare it to instances when someone took a kicking and didn't tell, is horrifying.

You seem not to realize that those who were affected never really cared. They brought up and joked about the event in the embarrassing way someone would wehn they, say, crapped their pants in practice and plugged up the toilet doing so, only to find the asst. manager asking whose boxers thsese are.

They never cared or they simply knew what the rules were and realised that they had no choice but to stomach it or live through school/college/whatever as a social misfit?

Your pigeonholing doesn't work here. I'm a fair man froma fair heritage. My customs are mine and if you don't like them well then go ahead and wage war against them.

I am not pigeonholing you I am actually attempting to get you to think about your own perspective and wonder why it is that these events, the violation of human rights, crimes committed by government and military employees are so rife, and are able to occur in a country that is supposedly the moral high ground over the rest of the world. Hypocracy is not a sound foundation in the battle for hearts and minds.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

You aren't getting my point. I had friends that were sodomized by a shampoo bottle. They didn't run around whining about it, they joked about it, at hockey practice, let alone it being a consequence of war.

If said buddies were in war I'd imagine they would look for any and every opportunity to belittle their aggressors, one being, take advantage of the state of the media in regards to their treatment and milk it to the fullest.

these guys make you feel bad simply because they've learned that they have the ability to make you feel bad. It is not a religious or political thing, it is just logical. This is how they can hurt you the most, if at all, by guilt tripping you in front of the world.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What gets me in all of this is the term "enemy".
They rounded up all sorts of people all over the middle east, a lot of whom were just turned in for reward money, and all of a sudden every one of those persons is now an enemy and rightly deserving of torture.
Even though God knows how many were innocent of doing anything.
What crap!

To me and enemy is someone who has invaded my home and pillaged and killed; not some sucker rounded up with a bunch of others just because they were somewhere over there at the wrong place at the wrong time.

How people on the other side of the earth who have never been proven to have done anything to us on this side of the world can suddenly become enemies is beyond me.

Those of you so eager to torture such persons are in it just for the thrill, because there sure as hell isn't any moral ground for you to stand on.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NathanNewZealand

No. YOU DO IT TOO. Your words are proof of it. But you're too blind to see that, aren't you?

You might as well go over there and help those "mongrels" because you're no more civilized or better than they. Just remember, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Our society is not threatened by these people do you know why? Because these people are across the sea. And besides a few small time conspiracies (likely false flags, mind you) they are not here. If you think you're freedoms are in danger, then again..you're just like them.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join