It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus smell's like Vanilla Coffee Beans?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
... and I began to smell what smelt like Vanilla Infused Coffee Beans. I began sniffing the air to make sure that I was smelling this and yes- it was unmistakable. This was at 4am and no one was making coffee.

I have psychic impressions often, and often scents come with certain spirits, but I have never heard of a scent associated with Jesus before. I have the distinct impression that it was Jesus's spirit and I believe he allowed me to smell him.

Hmmmm ... perhaps you might be advised to speak to your MD regarding the 'scents'.
Hallucinating scents is a well known side-effect attributed to brain tumours.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by xynephadyn

Smelled ya first !!! LOL
sorry was just thinking of "What would Jesus Do"

Oh my gosh that just made me about pee my pants laughing!

As for the OP, I'm envious of your experience. If I ever get a chance to smell Jesus I will surely report back to you heheh

~Tragic~

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Lol

Ps..
I want to add to those who think I am physically Ill, that I am a psychic/medium with all sorts of gifts, including the gift of Clairescence.

In the field of parapsychology, clairalience [presumably from late 17th century French clair (clear) & alience (smelling)] is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person acquires psychic knowledge primarily by means of smelling.

en.wikipedia.org...

Smells are often associated with some of my paranormal experiences, including smells of spirits (ghosts) who come to me for my help. I do spirit rescue, and I help them like the Ghost Whisperer.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
there is a strong amount of reports which connect the opening of the ANAHATA chakra with the scent of sandalwood.
Possibly you smelled that and mistook it for the latte scent?

we are of course talking about the 4th Church / 4th Seal of Revelation.
religious representation of the biological nerve-center of the thymus endocrine-gland near the heart.

I'm glad you were able to allieve yourself of your pain through using your mind and convictions!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Yes, I agree with Prevenge. It sounds like a possible Anahata Chakra situation. Please keep in mind it might also have been frankincense you were smelling--so few people really know what frankincense smells like, times being what they are.

Also keep in mind that, especially if you are psychically sensitive, it's possible that an entity other than Jesus would respond to your prayers to Jesus. This is especially true if you just used "Jesus." "Jesus the Christ" or "Jesus Called Christ" or something of that nature is usually more effective if you're really picky about who responds to your prayer. As for me? My motto has always been "Truth or trump, but get the trick."

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

In the movie Michael the angel was irresistable to women and smelled like 'cookies'.

So it's not a stretch that another entity might smell like Vanilla Coffee.

David in the Psalms said that the Lord "...commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven, 24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven. 25 Man did eat angels' food:" Psalm 78:23-25

The Angels' food David refers to is the food "...the house of Israel called...Manna: and it was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey." Exodus 16:31

So it would not be surprising for an angel or even Jesus to smell like corriander seed and honey wafers.

But many might think Jesus would smell like 'home'.

[edit on 12/4/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'm not saying what you experienced didn't happen as you see it, but why would Jesus "remove" your pain? Why should he/it?

Given how many people suffer and die everyday, why should you be favoured above others who are in true immediate danger or death?

If anything, I think your own mind was able to 'heal' you or alleviate your pain.

Never underestimate the power of the mind.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by noonebutme]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
I'm not saying what you experienced didn't happen as you see it, but why would Jesus "remove" your pain? Why should he/it?

Given how many people suffer and die everyday, why should you be favoured above others who are in true immediate danger or death?

Most people never ask and so don't receive...it really is that simple.

[edit on 12/4/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join