It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your video shows someone getting hurt, attacked or humiliated, don't post it.
2. YouTube is not a shock site. Don't post disgusting videos of accidents, dead bodies and similar things.
4. The uploading of videos containing defamation, pornography, copyright violations, and material encouraging criminal conduct is prohibited by YouTube's terms of service. Accounts of registered users are called "channels.
Although YouTube's terms of service forbid the uploading of material likely to be considered inappropriate, YouTube is unable to screen every video that is uploaded. Controversial areas for videos have included Holocaust denial and the Hillsborough Disaster, in which 96 football fans from Liverpool were crushed to death in 1989, conspiracy theories and religion.
1. You will not submit falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage YouTube or any third party.
2. You will also not submit any material which is obscene, defamatory or otherwise objectionable, or unlawful.
3. YouTube will remove all content considered inappropriate or that violates somebody’s intellectual copyrights. Anybody who repeats such activity may also be denied access to YouTube.
Originally posted by MightyAl
Is discussing Obama, Bush, Gordon Brown and anyone else in a disapproving manner called defamation? I bet it's alright to talk bad about Saddam Hussein, Chavez, Fidel Castro, Ahmenijidad and such. Is the holocaust viewed as pornography?
Although YouTube's terms of service forbid the uploading of material likely to be considered inappropriate, YouTube is unable to screen every video that is uploaded.