It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton arrives in North Korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Bill Clinton arrives in North Korea

news.bbc.co.uk

Former US President Bill Clinton has arrived in Pyongyang, North Korea's state news agency KCNA reports.

He travelled there to discuss the fate of two jailed US reporters, South Korea's Yonhap news agency says.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-8-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Bill Clinton may not be able to free the reporters but the US govt is making it's first overtures to North Korea

This visit is not neccessary because Americans get kidnapped all over the world, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan,Somalia, does Bill Clinton go to all these places?

This is a MSM tactic to deflect the attention from the fact that the two reporters have admitted to entering the country illegally. If they entered illegally then they should be punished.

These two reporters may be used by North Korea as a bargain to get the nuclear sanctions on them removed

Bill Clinton is not needed to free them. In fact he only has complicated the situation by going there.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-8-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Very good article. I think this is of great importance, because, well, we all know what the Clintons are part of, don't we.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Gee, I hope he doesn't end up having to work in a work camp. Hillary won't like that one bit. They might not like it if he rejects someone special just for him.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Very good article. I think this is of great importance, because, well, we all know what the Clintons are part of, don't we.

NWO! Just like the Bushes and Reagans.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
wow ... what if they took him hostage too!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Wow, I'll tell ya one thing. I have a tiny little bit more respect for the guy. I wouldn't exactly call NK United States Friendly right now. Maybe he'll charm Kim Jong out of his "attention-seeking" behavior. Or they might take him hostage.
It'll be interesting...

top topics

join