It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geithner Loses Control Over Himself -- The End Is Near

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Here are some amusing reactions to the Tim Geithner turning natural:

Dealbreaker's Greg Michaels:

Drawing on his ongoing home selling frustrations, TG told those lucky enough to be in attendance last Friday that "enough is enough" and now is not the time to think through comprehensive financial regulatory overhaul. Apparently at this critical moment what is really needed is unwarranted blind faith in the administration.

What "critical moment?" The recent word from the White House has been stuffed with assurances about how the economy is slowly but firmly emerging from the deepness of the sh-t left on the sidewalk by those well-behaved, never-say-f*ck bankers.

Since when is the MSM revealing the truth about the severity of the situation? Are we getting closer to the front line?

And over at New York, Jessica Pressler suggests Obama hold a press conference making Geithner repeat all the bad words in public.

Good idea. The public needs to learn where Geithner picked up the strange way to say "dat madafukka."

www.businessinsider.com...
[courtesy Hex_1963]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
Why can't Obama be his own man and expose the criminal banking network. That is how he would gain major approval even with his enemies.

Go to google video, watch the obama deception with an open mind.

Realize that it has nothing to do with race and shows that obama
is just a puppet, same as bush was.

The last president to buck the big boys was JFK, and we know how
that ended don't we ?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf
reply to post by Question

I wonder why more of you arent more outraged and bubbling with virtuous anger after being robbed of 24Trillion! Violence of course sucks and should only be used in last resort but I have to boggle at the lack of fighting spirit in many of you, myself likely included!

I think you will find the Apocalyptic screwing that is coming is
far far more than a mere $24 Trillion.

It is more along the lines of $1,000 Trillion for "just" the derivatives.

I won't even guess at what the 100's of bank closures predicted
by Shiela Bair at the FDIC will turn into given enough momentum.

The recent 5 year bond sale failure also says things are not well.

The true U6 unemployment rate crossing the 21% level.

Federal tax revenues at -57% for corporations ?!!? .... that is worse
than after 911 and the DOT COM crash...."combined"

When you total all this up and see we face hyperinflation from
them printing money to buy our own T-bills, then ppl start to
realize this is the same monkey business that went on in Zimbabwe.

Watch "Hyperinflation Nation" on youtube and make sure you are
not drinking anything so you do not spew.

They are not only stealing trillions, then converting to hard assets,
they then plan to hyperinflate the money supply and send us into ruin.

Then come in when we are broke and buy up everything for less
than a penny on the dollar.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is going out on the loony bin but do you think the FED has threatened American officials of a terrorist attack if our financial system is not completely turned over to the international bankers? If that happens our country will have dire, dire consequences I don't know if you know this but japan was threatened with this scenario and whatever happened or threat was made, they turned over their financial system.

Of course I do not have proof of the japan incident I just relating a theory from a Project Camelot interview.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Are you completely DENSE? Geithner wants the Fed to have MORE powers and NOT have to answer to the govt. (though they already do that). The Feds are just as bad, if not worse than the Wall St. crooks you're complaining about! They're the ones that create financial problems in the first place since THEY are the ones that print/control the money NOT wall st. Get your head out of your *** and stop drinking the Obama watermelon flavored Kool-aid

To put it more politely read
A PRIMER ON MONEY: Congressional COMMITTEE ON BANKING AND CURRENCY

This is another good website with lots of articles on banking fiascos around the world

If Obama really meant it about Hope and Change he would take a leaf out of John F Kennedy's book and issue treasury notes direct. Of course JFK got shot for his efforts. It is amazing how many politicos who went against the Banksters died.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The scary thing is that no one called for Geithner's resignation. That would be normal and expected. But there are less than five guys in the country who actually understand where things maybe a year from now. It's a known fact that Geithner recognized the avalanche of sh*t ready to bury the financial world and alerted his boss Bernanke who woke up Paulson in the middle of the night.

So if he goes like this

Geithner to regulators: 'Stop your (expletive) turf wars'

latimesblogs.latimes.com... ators-in-a-meeting-o.html

there is a huge problem.

Some folks say it's not; it's just because Geithner was frustrated with the sale of his house, coz those folks don't dare to disturb their silly hopes of MSM-trumpeted recovery.

If Geithner has his way, he is bright enough to put America on a bean&rice diet for the next 30 years. If the corrupt regulators prevail, America will eat it's own sh*t till the next millennium arrives.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I thought that having Timothy Geithner register with ATS would give the members some insider information to ponder. Geithner would be surely open to the idea of becoming an ATS member, but the circumstances would put Geithner's membership at risk:

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join