It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Willingly Go With Aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
To answer your question, yes, I would go with those who are my family and friends, and dependant upon which faction they happened to be with, there are three that I know of.
Note: this is channelled information, so if you are a non believer, stop reading here.

These groups are the Neverons, the Galactic Federation, and the Leverons.
Neverons: Really just a name for Pleiadian Confederation, considered by some to be the "good guys," this group practices a very strict non intervention policy. I realize that this group has gotten some bad press because of Hitler. Hitler was not supposed to kill the Jewish race, he was supposed to preserve the Aryan race. The Pleiadian non intervention policy is non conditional. it is set in stone, as it were.

Galactic Federation: This group parallels the United Nations on this planet. Many groups that got together to form an alliance for a common agenda. (including Sirians, Pleiadians, and Andromedans) This group practices some intervention, but it is limited in scope and bearing. This is the same group that has proven they could stop a nuclear exchange by destruction of electronics and changing of guidance systems.

The third group is the Leverians. These spellings for the groups are all me, I spell it like I think it sounds. These guys are what we know as the Reptilians, the Dark Ones, the Draco. They will step on people to get what they desire, and very negative, and could be called the Archetype known as Satan, the Devil, or Demons. The Leverians have had a presence here on Earth for longer than mankind has. They have large bases underground. Their spacecraft, which they left parked in orbit, we know as the Moon. There is some high tech machinery located there, but I was not made privy to it. Do a little research, and you will find that deep in history there is recorded a time before there was a Moon.

There may be other groups that I was not made aware of, I simply do not know. And, as I said, this was channelled information from a being I take as a Pleiadian, his name is unpronounceable to me. Do I believe him? Yes I do, he has never lied to me, and has told me many things about the Pleiadian culture and the three inhabited planets in that system. No, it wasn't a Christian Demon, or Satan, it was who I said it was. We are not alone, we never were.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It depends what sort of alien,for how long & if the earth is on it's last legs,to travel the stars would be an awesome sight & feeling.
something tells me we'll all get this choice sometime in the next 10 or so years

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yep,

but I'd want to be absolutely sure it was not one of the MIB replica vehicles being used by the US black budget projects to demonize - see "Gingoism", to demonize aliens in order to build public support for the Military Industrial Complex's space weaponry programs. See testimony of Dr Carol Rosen about Dr Werner Von Braun's death bed warning...posted to ATS HERE

and especially if it were a 'she' .... and she had long eye lashes and could cook northern italian style... and .. well, to quote Gildna Radner from SNL - NEVERMIND

----------

See Washington DC, 1963... daylight sighting, perhaps 500 ft AGL, craft was 15 moon diameters long... with witnesses.. and later independent confirmation, story posted HEREon ATS

[edit on 23-8-2009 by seataka]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Nope,

these bastards are shapeshifters, they can appear to be anyone, even appear to be a nordic. But only YOU can know if they are benevolent.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by seataka
Yep,

but I'd want to be absolutely sure it was not one of the MIB replica vehicles being used by the US black budget projects to demonize - see "Gingoism", to demonize aliens in order to build public support for the Military Industrial Complex's space weaponry programs. See testimony of Dr Carol Rosen about Dr Werner Von Braun's death bed warning...posted to ATS HERE

I too have been aware of Dr. Von Braun's death bed warning, and know of the human being engineered and piloted craft that we see in our skies. I also believe that 70% of the abductions are performed by humans, for the purpose of inserting implants, and programming the people with memories of aliens and UFOs, while the "abduction" actually takes place in a truck somewhere. I also believe TPTB are building weapons in spacial orbit. Before you buy into anything the government says, remember this;
The ETs are of a Higher Race, with technology far and above anything we have. If they wanted to invade Earth, and enslave the blunt-skulls, they could have done it a long time ago, and...it would have been in their best interest to have done it a long time ago, like before we got nuclear weapons. Make sense?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I would go if I were old, single and lonely (widowed), broke, sickly, childless, friendless. In other words what would a person have to lose later in life, you might get to live a more exciting life at that point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join