It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Willingly Go With Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
i would definitely go. absolutely, if it were a compatible species, lifestyle options, etc.
i bet i could make my decision asking a good 25 questions. (i have good questions)

(and no you don't get to start a thread about that)®

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

A star for you! How old are you? I ask because you show maturity. You can take everything you said and apply it to your life! If you do, you will be a. of the game!

Guz

link   

Originally posted by Guzzeppi
Ya i remember a twilight zone or 2 like that!
Get off your TV man!

To Serve Man!

It's a cookbook! OhNoes!

link   
I'd like to see what they would consider "humor" also.

Humans are notorious for being hilarious, and often unintentionally.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

Exactly! lol

2nd line?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Well you know I have no idea. It would all depend on their tone of voice when asking me to go. Of course they're Aliens, so they might not actually say it, just have in their posession some sort of ray gun which they move back and forth: Ramadwarf, ship door, Ramadwarf, ship door, Ramadwarf, Ship door...

But because I feel the only Aliens that are violent are those that traverse the beautiful landscape of their home planet as rats and spiders would here, these guys would be like, 'Hi, come with us. It's not some sort of ray gun, it's jus' a bubble blower.'. I'd be there so fast, but at the same time I'd be too worried about the people that I'd be leaving behind and probably wouldn't go.

Still, it might depend on their looks. In all likeliness they'd probably be extremely attractive
and therefore there's only one thing for it!

Ramadwarf on going with the Aliens

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I would go instantly. Without hesitation. I would go in my underoos in the middle of the night without saying goodbye to anyone. Without taking anything with me. Just straight up hop aboard the anti-gravitation express.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

beam me up, scotty

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I would go and would be thinking to myself "this is the once chance I will ever have, the proof I have been looking for, possible answers to the unknown" and I would definitely go. I just hope I would come back unharmed.

At this point I really would go though. I've spent to long wondering and I will do anything for the truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yea I'd go once I got over the paralyzing fear of actually encountering an alien

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'd think about it first if I were you. You might be walking around their ship looking out portals and watching the Earth fade away thinking to yourself, "Omg, this is so cool im in space!"

Next thing you know, they are seating you in this very special chair and put straps around your feet and legs prohibiting your free movement. You look up at the one in front of you and you say, " Will there be ice cream?" as he inserts a 2 millimeter tube into the back of your throat and forces it down into your stomach. Next up to bat another alien walks over to you with a tray filled with ominous looking metallic surgical instruments... *to be continued*

You better be ready to accept whatever happens if you accept to ride the friendly skies with an exo-biological entity that hails from elsewhere.

On that note, yes, I would love to go with them on their spacecraft but im just like that.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think even if I did'nt have a wife and two kids i would have to give then a no. Lets face it, they aint invitin me for a pint or to watch a film. and being immobilised face down and naked waiting for whatever, does not appeal. On the other hand if they said do you fancy a quick one hour tour round the universe with a promise of no radiation poisioning and popcorn I may say yes.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, I personally have seen zero evidence of ET visiting this planet, not a single shred, no photos no videos of actual alien beings, not talking about UFOs which could be a frisbee, remote control toy or a military experimental aircraft, but ET, from what I've heard from supposed 'contactees', they all seem to be emotionless robot like insect like entities, if a freakin robot insect said want to go with us? I'd probably say no due to being freaked out and not trusting a 5 foot locust, if it looked human and had emotion and gave a convincing argument it would be hard to pass up and I would probably say yes, but since it will never happen it's easy to speculate I don't think anyone here knows exactly how they'd react in such a bizzare extreme event.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I would hope they didn't see me and hide! I don't want to be on tonights
menu.I'm not crazy about being probed either.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Depends if they want to strip search me and if my family could go

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Your fears are not unfounded. But, only in a mental capacity. It's natural for human beings to fear the unknown. Not only regarding our universe, but especially regarding our daily lives. People experience anxiety when they don't know if they're going to be able to pay the bills. Something that's really offers no harm to oneself, but rather would result in "harm" in the form a made-up financial system. No physical harm can be incurred from not being able to pay your bills, yet some experience such fear and anxiety from bills that people sometimes think of ending their lives because of such.

Fear can be a very debilitating thing.

But, the fact is you have less to fear from an extraterrestrial than you do from your own species of humans.

As human beings we've had the capacity to travel the outer reaches of our planet. Even to reach other planets with our un-manned technology (some would argue with manned-technology with some black-op projects). We've had this ability for 30+ years, yet we only focus a fraction of our budget on these ventures. Rather, we spend a seemingly infinite amount on securing natural resources throughout our world in a attempt to secure our power and domination over our planet.

I've heard a lot of people ask, "If we're being visited by 'aliens' then why don't they let us know they're here?". It's a very simple answer: We're not yet mature enough to accept their existence. We're a religious-based species and if they showed up one day on a pit-stop to their universal travels ans said "hi and bye" it would disrupt our entire social belief system and probably cause A LOT more harm than anything else. Others ask, "If they're "nice" then why don't they help us from killing each other?". The answer to that is a pretty simple analogy as well: Parents don't sit down and do all their children's homework for them because they don't want to raise a complete idiot.

It's my belief that if there is an extraterrestrial species that is visiting our planet, they're completely benign. They've resolved their differences a long, long time ago in pursuit of advancing their species future. With the technological advancement (probably hundreds of thousands of years beyond our own) they could probably destroy an entire country (and possibly a planet) with the blink of an eye.

My point being; if they wanted to harm us, they would have already done so. You shouldn't fear being "eaten" by extraterrestrial travelers.

I don't think extraterrestrials will (intentionally) reveal their presence to Earth as a whole until we mature enough as a species to accept that we're not the pinnacle of existence. Also, we have a long way to go in technological advancement. I don't think we'll be accepted into the Universal community until we're able to travel outside of our own solar system. And we have a LONG time until we reach that point.

But, to answer your question ... would I go?

Hell yes.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
If they ask, then their intentions can't be too bad. Aliens wanting lab rats would just take you by force.

Everybody's parents warned them about strangers with candy, right? Still, I'd should think the potential rewards would be worth risking a bit of probing.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The curious side of me would say,"Where's my seat."

The rational, aka buzzkill, side of me would push me to run faster than a speeding bullet away from the new kids.

The objective side of me says what I want doesn't matter, since they would have the technology to kidnap me anyway and going voluntarily would probably be the better option if I plan to be treated with any type of hospitality.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

I would gladly go if I knew they would bring me back in a short amount of time... but with no other details given... nope. Now, if I didn't have kids and a huge family, like I do and I was feeling adventurous, yeah, I'd tag along. Would rather be invited than abducted, hehe.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
As you describe it, no other details, no.

What the vibes where at the time would be a factor, but I would hope to have a pleasant dialog with them first. No difference between an alien popping up and a stranger driving up. No point being seduced by ones aspirations better that good judgment take place and that isn't going to occur on a whim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join