It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Willingly Go With Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Why am I asking this question? Just curious really....

If you were sitting in your yard one night and a craft landed and these aliens got out and approached you, and asked you if you would like to come with them...no other details given, no idea what would happen if you did indeed go.... would you and why? Would it depend on what they looked like?

Me....I think not! I don't care what they looked like! I am too big a chicken and would be worried that they were going to eat me or take me back their planet and use me as a medical guinea pig... Probes ain't for wusses!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I would go with the aliens depending on what type of aliens they are. Why? I just think it would be cool to hang out with another species besides humans. Who knows maybe I will get a cool gift if I go with them.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
lol, if a van full of playmates asked me if I wanted to come with them i'd go.

If a van full of really whomever came to me and said you wanna come with us, i'd probably be game, i'm just that guy.

Unless theres some shifty behaviour.

Now if these aliens are holding like probes and straps, i'd probably nicely refuse, then run like hell.

Still, i'd go, i'd have a ton of questions.

Eh, guess i'll have to find the answers for myself though, since they can't or haven't made it here.

link   
holy crap it triple posted!

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Republican08]

link   
Sorry new browser keeps double posting everything! grr

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Probes and straps!?!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Depending on what species they were I am sure I would go, I can say that if they were Reptillians I would most defiently run. From what I've researched they don't care for us to much any ways and they are to strong to fight against so color me gone. If they were little grey's I think I would pass as well, they are the probers and like to perform tests. I'm hoping more for the benevolent kind. You know, blonde hair, blue/green eyes, tall and glowing lol

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'd love to meet an alien if they were friendly, but to take off with them? Um...No!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
yup i would go, i mean what do i heave to fear really.... the worst case is i would die hehe.

id use my massive persuasive skills on them and make them let me pilot the ship

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The truth is, we would be scared to death being face to face with an alien. but, i have thought about it millions of times. i would go, even if it meant being away from earth forever.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I would gladly take the first ticket off of this violent world.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I can second that.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yes, I would go in a heart beat! I guess that's why i look to the stars every night. I have been as many on here drawn to the stars. Why have we looked up to the sky for so many eons, to get the opportunity and say...no? I think not!
Let's go for a ride.

Guz

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Guzzeppi]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
How do you know their world is any better? Maybe they eat gross food and keep people in cages.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'm chill like repub.
I'm pretty much game.
but if it were aliens i'd probably be like "hey why don't ya, i don't know, help your li'l bros with problems regarding relgions and science instead of bringing me along so you can get in without paying cover"

I'm pretty sure i'd be angry with aliens i met simply because they see me as a lab rat, or the other alternative, they're hostile.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Count me in...

Whatever might happen would be more interesting than anything that could happen to me here on Earth.

I would hesitate if they seemed to be reptilians... then again, aren't the reptilians supposed to be shapeshifters? I don't know... there are way too many stories. Anyway, the general consensus is reptilians = bad.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure I'd go. I know what to expect from life on Earth, same [expletive] different day.

I think this thread needs a song.

"I thought that they were angels, but to my surprise I climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies!"

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
are you kidding me? I would never forgive myself for passing up an opportunity like that.

Of course the question is highly circumstantial

link   

Originally posted by Night Star
How do you know their world is any better? Maybe they eat gross food and keep people in cages.

If they look like ur avatar I will take a cage and handcuffs.

link   
reply to post by Greenize

Yes, I would go with the aliens. This is based on my desire to see other worlds and realities. It's also based on my beliefs that those I leave behind, no matter if I die or go off in a spacecraft, I will see my loved ones again. My hardest job is convincing my family and loved ones that we will meet again and when I die, yeah, express their sorrow for "losing" me, but celebrate our reunion, later. They don't understand. They haven't seen what is to come. But I have. They don't know. But I do. We will all be joined together, wether it is death, or an alien intervention. But we are all one with the universe. I have seen If you haven't seen it, it doesn't mean it isn't so. You only have your emptiness to use for your decisions. Do you want scientific proof? Heh. How about you explore your spiritual side. Don't worry, your disbelief won't exclude you. We all have the opportunity to change our minds. Don't worry, yeah, you that don't believe don't worry anyway.lol. Okay, the best I can understand is that you won't exist. No problem. Meanwhile I will continue to exist and that is on me. Don''t hate me because I believe I will exist forever. I don't hate you. So, if you die and no longer exist. Oh, well. And if I exist, and by your idea I will no longer exist, oh well. LOL I force nothing on you and you force nothing on me. Let's party!~~~~~~

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star
Ya i remember a twilight zone or 2 like that!
Get off your TV man!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join