It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kane (WWE wrestler) confronts FED stooge Barney Frank about H.R. 1207

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I was in the Boston airport late this morning flying to LaGuardia. As I was talking on my phone, I recognized Congressman Barney Frank walking past me.

Not wanting to miss the opportunity, I hung up my cell phone and approached Congressman Frank. Here is our conversation:

Me: "Congressman Frank (handshake), why are you holding H.R. 1207 in committee?"

Frank: "What is 1207?"

Me: "Ron Paul’s bill to edit the Fed."

Frank: "Oh, yeah. Ron and I have talked about that. We are going to attach it to a comprehensive monetary Fed bill."

Me: "But you’re not going to water it down, right?" Frank: "No, we don’t want people to trade off of what the Fed is doing so we don’t want it released the same day."

Me: "Cause the American people deserve to know what the Fed is doing?"

Frank: "That’s what I just said. You come up to me and you’ve got a chip on your shoulder. And I don’t understand it!" Turns and walks away.

Read the rest here

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I had no idea that Kane was a liberterian. First Vince Vaughn does a review for Dr. Paul's new book "End the Fed" and now Kane. I guess it's becoming more popular to break away from the two-partied system. I for one like that trend.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Good for you Kane. You certainly have a right to question things, being a citizen.

Next time I write about zero point energy on this site I will include both Mark Henry and you.

(I know this doesn't make any sense)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ole Barney has some stones on him doesn't he. Kane is a very big man and for him to snap at him like that shows that he has some balls or he is stupid.

Kane was a teacher before he joined the WWE and is very smart, it probably took Frank off guard that someone as big and mean looking knew anything about politics.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Is this a real story, the site seems...well under par.

If it is real, good for him

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Yes, it's true. Kane wrote the article himself. This is a libertarian website, that he occasionally posts on.

It's good that Frank got cornered and asked about this issue. What probably threw Frank off, was the fact that he was expecting some guy to kiss his butt, because he was a congressman...he probably even got out his pen expecting to give Kane an autograph. I'm sure his jaw dropped and as soon as he saw some big guy asking him about the bill, hence his defensive and cowardice reaction, of walking away.

This is the type of thing that needs to happen more often; Frank and the rest of the sleazeballs holding-up this bill need to get this kind of pressure. Guys like Frank NEVER...EVER talk to individuals citizens about their concerns, if he keeps getting harassed about these issues, which Americans are starting to wake-up and educate themselves about, then maybe Frank and folks like him will one day vote on what the people want rather than what the lobbies tell them what they should vote for.

Kane, has my respect and gratitude.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I am disappointed Kane didn't choke slam his ass.

Barney "The Banking Drag Queen" Frank.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well... this just maks me feel good...

I am now a fan of Kane

He might not be worth all that much more in reality any more than anyone else...

But you gotta feel good knowing a big lug like that is educated and on your side in the scheme of things

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Maybe Frank, thought Kane was going to ask him out on a date. Perhaps I guess Kane was just too old for the type of guys Barney usually goes out with. I think Barney likes his "men" a little more feminine, and younger.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
Is this a real story, the site seems...well under par.

If it is real, good for him

You really think somebody would hoax something as stupid as that?

Wow....

It's obviously real....

He would have made a statement about it not being real otherwise right?

Or did you not think of this ?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gateway

Maybe Frank, thought Kane was going to ask him out on a date. Perhaps I guess Kane was just too old for the type of guys Barney usually goes out with. I think Barney likes his "men" a little more feminine, and younger.

Nah...I am confident that Barney enjoys taking the role of the pillow biter.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Well, there's rumors that Barney the "old queen" prefers them young....REAL YOUNG.

www.freerepublic.com...

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Maybe that's why Barney, votes the way he does. Maybe the Bankers got him by the balls...so to speak. And Barney doesn't want any more information to come out about his TASTE for YOUNGER MEN.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

What does his sexuality have to do with anything?

That's one of my problems with this site. It seems to be fine and dandy to bring up a politicians sexual orientation or religious beliefs and make fun of it because you disagree with them.

Let's all grow up and leave the drag queen talk out of these discussions.

And yes, Kane is very intelligent and he did what every American has a right to do. There is absolutely nothing wrong with confronting a politician on the issues. I am part of a state commission and we have had to face state senators face to face and they sometimes do not like being confronted or feeling inferior when they can't answer certain questions.

If anything, I'd rather see Kane chokeslam the head of the Fed.

new topics

top topics

join