It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you think the Bible is a conspiracy? Watch this...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So you think the Bible is a conspiracy? Watch this...

If you think the Bible is a conspiracy made up by man and full of fairy tales you need to watch this. You want proof? Here is the proof. Watch this....

www.youtube.com...

No man could have looked at something like Google Earth 6000 years ago and been able to pin point these locations in the Bible. And today we can see them from above with things like Google Earth. These stories were not made up and there is tangible evidence that they were not made up.

Some die hard non believers will try to debunk this but us believers who have studied and have knowlege will pick up on this as truth pretty quickly because we understand what the film is talking about.

This video is pretty cool and I hope I can find more like them to post soon.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Is this just simply put.

The bible said this is where these group of people were kickin it, and aha, it's right.

I guess in each lie, there is a mustard seed of truth in it.

Trully correct me if i'm wrong, is was kind of hard to follow, and I got quite upset when they were showing kids climbing around, and saying things like "My generation is awful because they don't want to believe something they can't see, feel, touch." Ummm, theres a ghost behind you, take my word for it, funny some people will actually wonder and believe that.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Holy crap, I swear I hit it once, i've been making a point to press send only once.

And now every link on the page goes to the ad displayed at the right! grrr.

Until I hit refresh. Ugh, internets all screwy, I shouldn't of downloaded opera.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

The kids are right many people do not have faith anymore. We have been demorilized for a reason and guess what? It worked perfectly on some. Even when you shoe them proof they still do not believe, that only validates it's truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Assuming you meant show instead of shoe lol, happens to me all the time, character association.

I'm questioning the proof here, can you describe for me, and maybe some of the anonymous readers who may not have the luxury of a non dial up world, what exactly was discussed in it

Why have we been 'demoralized', what reason is this?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Of course, building an arch to house 2 of every animal, and building the required cages for all those animals... all very possible. No fairy tales there.

Of course, earth is only 6000 years old. No fairy tale there.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hmm this seems to prove that the event occurred, i could say i walked down the Log Island Expressway and i saw god, would that mean i actually saw god?

These people, most of them lived in the middle east, its a pretty hot place right? i mean is it really that hard to stretch the imagination to believe they hallucinated due to heat or lack of water?

Im not trying to bash your belief system, but all this proves is that an event such as this could have happened, but it doesn't justify the belief. The entire foundation of the bible is based on a few assumptions, one being GOD, the other being the existence of Jesus Christ ( much like other religions who have figures such as Krishna.......and so on ). Since none of these things can be proved, what does that say about the bible...it says it cannot be proved. People have as much of a reason to believe in a conspiracy as they do the bible.

Now i wont deny that the bible represents guidelines for ordered living, and peaceful living. But the bible is also filled with violence and senseless killing.

All i see in this video and this thread and thread like it.....is simply people trying to justify and push onto other their system of belief. Its really the reason for the state of the world today.

I have a hypothetical for you, if there was no religion would the world be a better more tolerant place??

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It's weird, in my opinion.
The bible itself, how i've understood it, points to the bible being manipulated.
Someone in there said my body is a temple and it is there i go for fellowship.
Revelations, imo, is the nwo handbook, along with daniel and others. The historical accuracies of the occurances of unspectacular events are immaterial to the discussion of the spiritual, only pertaining to discussions of the religious.
a prophet is from God if he predicts the future, if not, i raise an eyebrow. Also, knowhere in any of the scriptures do they define their own infallibility, it is only the word of man that does this.
some see proof of nothing, wheras i see proof of the wolf in sheep's clothing. sigh...so circular this is....

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101

Some die hard non believers will try to debunk this but us believers who have studied and have knowlege will pick up on this as truth pretty quickly because we understand what the film is talking about.

grr these types of lines embarrass me. It is not us and them it is about haiving lunch with a hooker and then dinner witha murderer and bein' like hey, bud, you're not all bad.
c'mon.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I have a hypothetical for you, if there was no religion would the world be a better more tolerant place??

LOL... NO, it would be swallowed up with evil. The Bible says that Christains are the salt of the Earth. When the rapture occures and we are all gone the great tribulation will start because the salt of the earth will be gone and so will it's tollerence, peace, and love.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Ok that split rock is pretty shocking, I'll admit.

I want to know what happened there.

I am sure someone will say to me "God did it" but that is gibberish to me. Genesis (and most other religions) say that God = Everything. In other words, God = "Is", God does not "do".

So, again I ask how was it done? Was Moses in contact with ET? I just am missing something here.

Can anyone explain this to me in my scientific logical mind? There has to be a hidden truth behind all of this for it to make any sense what so ever.

A ultra massive boulder splitting down the middle and water comes out , ON CUE when Moses asked it to!

Just look at the video evidence, there is obviously water erosion patterns visable, although you may have to stop the video at certain parts to discern it.

Also, granted that this footage was actually shot in Arabia as claimed.

But what does it all mean?

Sigh, I know the religious folks will turn this into a circus, although realistically we should be studying this scientifically.

We need to conduct some surveys of the area, and use our most sophisticated equipment to find any hidden clues.

The story matches the reality, but what does it all mean? I am still trying to figure that out.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Of course, building an arch to house 2 of every animal, and building the required cages for all those animals... all very possible. No fairy tales there.

Of course, earth is only 6000 years old. No fairy tale there.

Actually the bible states that there were no cages. "God made the animals chill out" or w/e.

Also the Bible does not specify the age of Earth - thats totally an assumption that preachers created. In fact, the bible clearly states that "To God a day is a thousand years, and a thousand years is a day"

Make fun of the people who misread the text and take it way out of context and go crazy.
Be careful not to attack the book because the messenger was a raving lunatic.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Hmm well let me look into your answer. Seems like your saying the only just and good people, who are consequently the only ones who are going to be saved during the "rapture" are Christians.

seems like an awfully big ego trip to me, wouldn't you agree? i mean if Christians are so righteous and pure and good( and so on ) wouldn't they sacrifice themselves to save and purify the rest of us, kinda like Jesus..... religion inst a bad thing, as long as its not self motivated.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

reply to post by phi1618

LOL... NO, it would be swallowed up with evil. The Bible says that Christains are the salt of the Earth. When the rapture occures and we are all gone the great tribulation will start because the salt of the earth will be gone and so will it's tollerence, peace, and love.

Okay, so because the 'bible' says the world will be a bad and evil place if religion, pertaining to christianity I suppose, did not exist.

Well isn't that saying that the earth would be void of life if it wasn't for aliens ?

Same struggle there.

I think the world would be, notice 8 said christians were burned to death recently, because well, muslims got a little angry.

Again the philosophical question arrives, what is evil and what is good. Does the fact that god says it good, make it good, or does the fact it is good the reason why god says it is good.

And by whose viewpoints accurately portray what is "Good".

I've never been married and have had sex with tons of women, now I think i've done nothing evil, yet your religion teaches it. I see no difference in my life then how animals are, should we have dog marriages, lol well some people do, but their true nuts.

ADD- god I hope this doesn't multiple post

As for your gracious U2U, properly worded and nicely responded, I must appreciate it, because almost no other ats member has responded to a other side person. lol

For you U2U explaining it, I find that most of it, clearly not all now, would of been fabricated. Take your paradigm to that day and age, were germs were unknown, deaths were scary, the fears they had were absurd compared to now.

I may have to search to find the rebuttal to this but it's here on the vast internet somewhere.

Now for my ten minute wait trying to hit reply without it double posting!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It also doesn't answer my hypothetical lol...

IF there WAS NO religion to BEGIN with, would the EARTH be a BETTER place?

meaning, no Christians, no Arabs, no Jews, no Buddhists, and no sects.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Sigh, I know the religious folks will turn this into a circus, although realistically we should be studying this scientifically.

Ok take what you think is logic and scientific and throw it in the trash. Now God is science, God is logic. Okay now if God wanted to crack the rock and give water to a million people in the middle of the desert that only gets 1/2 an inch of rain per year why did'nt he make it rain? Because under the rock deep in the earth must be a source of water. He may not have threw a lightning bolt down and cracked the rock I give you that but because he is science he new that if a strong pressure of water shot up the rock would split and water would poor out. What would make the rock split on command? God, how did God make the rock split on command? I do not know since God created the heavens and earth I assume he new how, and one day we will find out and go duh that makes perfect scientific logical sence. So many people think God and science are two different things but in fact God is the greatest scientist ever look at all he made and we are only starting to grasp the tip of his science and we often think we are soooo smart... LOL... LOL...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Thats what I mean the Christians would turn this into a Circus. This is about the Old Testament anyways, not the New Testament.

"My religions better than yours' bla bla." Thats totally not peaceful (it creates fights), and it's not tolerant (your saying im right everyone else is wrong).

The Bible is not for Christians, it is for all of mankind. I am a human too, and this is my heritage as much as it is anyone else's dangit!

I do not have to pretend to be religious and all of that to see truth in a history.

I am actually trying to figure it out, and understand it WITHOUT using magic and all that hocus pocus the religious people keep using.

Genesis clearly states that God IS the Universe itself. God can not speak with a voice, for God is all voices. ETC ETC

So what voice was speaking to Moses? It cannot be God because God is everywhere and everything. Timeless eternal and infinite. So having a "voice of God" makes God Finite and Limited to this one voice.

Therefore I was wondering , was this due to ET intervention? I just can not seem to find any other satisfactory explanations. What did moses have seismic equipment and a laser beam? Hah, Aliens sounds far more plausible.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

totally repub.
it's almost the same as assuming our vaguery of senses can percieve the entire known universe and can therefore cast judgement upon it relying anything but educated speculation and faith.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

LOL... NO, it would be swallowed up with evil. The Bible says that Christains are the salt of the Earth. When the rapture occures and we are all gone the great tribulation will start because the salt of the earth will be gone and so will it's tolerance, peace, and love.

You say a lot of things, but I'm pretty sure you'd be hard pressed to show any kind of evidence that something like this would be even remotely true.

You think this to be true, but most human civility comes from logic and a simple extension of self-preservation.

So, a few points:

1) Christianity has only recently become about tolerance and love, and even still they have a hard time with it. 50-100 years of decency out of 2000 isn't a great track record.

2) Spewing contrived lines and lame ideas that you folks are the alpha and omega of good in the world (a fountain if you will) is sheer nonsense and you know it (although I'm sure it pains you).

There is nothing a Christian could do or say that a non-Christian could not also do or say.

3) Defend your stance with logic rather than more Christian tripe or we'll keep calling it like it is.

Good luck, you'll need it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
It also doesn't answer my hypothetical lol...

IF there WAS NO religion to BEGIN with, would the EARTH be a BETTER place?

meaning, no Christians, no Arabs, no Jews, no Buddhists, and no sects.

Yes in a since but not exactly. God intended for there to be ONE religion. There is only ONE God. All the secs are man made and they are evil infiltrated by satan. Before it's pervertedness and corruption people did not ask "what religion are you?" They simply asked "Are you a Christain?" Or "Do you believe in God?" So if the ONE true religion was left alone and everyone believed in God then the world would be perfect. Earth would be in better place, think Garden of Eden. If you took God out the Earth would not exist and you and I would not be here and the point would be mute.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join