It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Great Moment in our History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Let me set down a couple of fervent beliefs that animate everything I do and everything I say.

I believe that God created heaven and earth and every single individual on the planet. I believe that the God who gave us life gave us liberty and that freedom is our birthright.

I believe that the States created the federal government and not the other way around. And that the power that the States gave to the Federal Government - they can take back.

Source Link: www.tenthamendmentcenter.com...

I am not a Fox News supporter, in fact I am not a supporter of any of the MSM Cable Networks as I disconnected my directv subscription awhile ago but I would honestly say that this is one of the best speaches I've heard in my life time even if it came from a Fox News Contributor. Judge Napolitano has always told it like it is, he might be retricted by the networks from completely coming off like a Alex Jones personality but when the oppertunity arrives for him to speak the truth he does. I so appreciate this speach.

I will also add: With all that he stated in his speach, with all that he say's on TV and all that he wrote about in his book at no time does he disagree with Obama because of his race but instead like BUSH it is because OBAMA is a puppet and a lier just like the rest of our government officials. They all need to be removed/replaced!

Gotta run, the fit hit the shan and the black hawks are hovering above my house. Please enjoy the audio on the actual article.

join