It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Clinton admits he tried to uncover alien/ufo information - Allude's to Shadow Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
A guy who was extensively investigated and grilled about having an affair in the White House is embarrassed about looking into the alien issue??? Obviously, he stated that to trivialize the entire topic.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
"Rosewell was an illusion"

As clear as day...there.
Everyone is desperately trying to hear more than what was said.

I hear him saying what he thinks based off the information he has. Maybe Roswell is an illusion a test to see how they could influence the public, in case a real craft had fallen from the sky.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
the things he said should be enough to cause anyone a little bit of discomfort, never mind the body language or the not very convincing denials he issued.

at 4:28 he says "i wouldn't be the first president that underlings have lied to or career bureaucrats have waited out", the fact that he states this as fact so casually suggests that there is no question that there are conspiracies of secrecy being carried out by un-elected elements in power in washington.

if that doesn't disturb you, i don't know what will.

and the fact that he took time, in an official role as president of the US, to investigate these issues and that there were many people in his staff that were convinced that the government had buried a UFO in the desert suggests that the politicians take this a hell of a lot more seriously than we are led to believe.

[edit on 4/8/09 by pieman]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I made a short video showing some reverse speech examples from this interview. I put my own translations on there but I'm sure it could be heard a hundred other ways. Just thought it was interesting and wanted to share.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well, I heard, operative word, that it was one of the first questions he asked....tell me about the aliens! But, from what I was told by a man, this info is on a "need to know" basis, and Bill did not need to know. Us conspiracy buffs all know Kennedy was the last president to be taken to Area 51, he later took Marilyn out there on Marine One. all this is based on what a man told me years ago.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
I made a short video showing some reverse speech examples from this interview. I put my own translations on there but I'm sure it could be heard a hundred other ways. Just thought it was interesting and wanted to share.

OMG!!! That sounded so freaky. You need to do that to more of the speech. He is saying they are going to wipe us from the planet. That the earth is alive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join