It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Finding a C2C AM show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well ive been experiencing a bit of a problem, ive been looking for a particular C2C show from back when Art Bell was host. Basically i remember a few things about it, but as of this time have not been able to locate it.

1. ) the guest speakers name was David ( i forgot the surname )

2. ) the speaker ( david ) claimed that energy could be stored within rocks and such, also he spoke about the vibrations of space and how the pyramids where actually huge generators that tuned into the cosmic vibrations..... or something like that.

so based on that info, does it ring any bells for anyone? any help would be most appreciated.

thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yup, rang some bells. I found a YouTube video about that very show.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
awsome thanks a ot, ive been looking for it for a while but until now have been unable to find it
thanks a ot.

i first heard it so long ago, glad i can listen to it again

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Something that you can do too, if there are any shows you want to rehear, is listen to the C2C refeeds on shoutcast.com radio. Granted, you can't hear a particular show when you want to, but, eventually you'll hear what you want to hear--and other interesting old shows as well!

Just go to shoutcast.com and search for either "art bell" or "coast to coast am" and you'll find four or five streams. I'm going to listen to one right now in fact!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Im glad i stumbled upon this thread

new topics

top topics

join