It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August, 1961-Announcement of Obama birth in Honolulu Advertiser-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Put a fork in the birth certificate conspiracy-it's done.
google -Obama birth Announcement Honolulu Advertiser
check out the one on Wikileaks.org-they'll give you actual newspaper article.

Yes the actual newpaper birth announcement from August, 1961 just like in your local paper.
This conspiracy is all over except for loser racists with dinosaur pea-brains.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I believe the "conspiracy" was over before it began.... Get Real, the Clinton's would have found it and any other dirt and used it during the primaries... does anyone not think the Clinton Machine would not have found and used this?

Also, The McCain camp would be incompetent if they couldn't uncover a story of that magnitude, have it neatly packaged and released by a third party to distance themselves from it long ago.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

Wikileaks? Cant you find a source that the whole world can't edit to their own ends???

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thank God for this post, the birthers are over running this site. People are so scared about what Obama represents, just calm down. I'm scared about where our country is going but stop wasting energy on this whole subject. He has four years, if # doesn't get better we can boot him out of office! I know that this is a conspiracy website and I respect everyone's opinions but there are better conspiracies warrant more attention.
Recently I have been reading and watching info about the NWO, Alex Jones stuff mostly, and while I don't agree with every thing he says maybe this whole birther movement is just a disinfo campaign. I'm not gonna try to justify how this could be disinfo I just know that if the NWO is real they will do anything to manipulate the public.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

Ah, great! Pea-brains. LOL. There's a newspaper clipping and that is proof. LOL. Great way to win friends and convince others that you have the "truth".

So now I can coin the phrase: "Anti-birther"

I think you are now trolling. Looking for points., Just my honest opinion. It's not like this "proof" hasn't been remarked upon before here at ATS.

Come on, all you "birthers" and "Anti-birthers",

Oh, yeah, I obviously have nothing to add to this thread. If you want to think that, then have at it.

new topics

top topics

join