It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Gets "Jiggy" With A MOOO COW!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Here we all are in troubled times. The economy is in the tanks; there telling us it'll get better, but most know better. Every Depression needs a war, and the PTB are gearing us for a doozy with Iran. Ah, but no worries between the Vaccines, and Wars; the rest of us might have a job, and even eat some of the food that seems to be GONE.....as in wheat storage.

So, where does it all point? To myself it points to a very very sick, and evil NWO. They created much of the society, which we currently live in. I've always heard in a good, just, and noble society that the goodness emanates from the top. Well, here's a little more proof to society the sickness perpetrated by the PTB, and their NWO. Lead in by Lou Reed's "Walk On The Wild Side".......

In Moorestown New Jersey Officer Robert Melia Jr. was originally charged with raping 3 girls. However, the man couldn't stop himself as "His Walk On The Wild Side" continued. He apparently was raping the cows; as he's been charged with 4 counts of animal cruelty.

I guess I'm in "shock, and awe". I've read about the new 3 shot tazers; how they use them on pregnant women, grandpa's, and dogs, but getting JiGGY with a MOOO COW????

C'mon here's the link to Peace Officer hired to protect serve, and get jiggy with the COWS

ah, forgot to add that the farmer is contemplating suing for Post traumatic stressed cows.........
No, just joking.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Sounds like one messed up individual. But your link goes to the "post new thread" page

Hopefuly someone will have videotaped it, and it'll be doing the rounds in various animated gifs and phone messages.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The COP having Sexual relations is here................. There you go. I have no clue why it's not above. I've not had any problems embedding, or putting blind links.

I thought it was pertinent news for ATS, but alas apparently the sick nature of Police using Tazers is allowed. To post their sexual nature on ATS is considered "Not news worthy", but not obscene?

Soooo, here it is. Yep, we've got degenerates running around with guns, tazers, and attitudes; raping women, men, and now COWS. Not news worthy.:shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:

join