It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbot spring/summer 2009 Obama/Taitz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I must first say I am not completely convinced this Bot thing is for real, but I do enjoy a good mystery............

I don't want to rehash all of the webbot predictions released back in April 09 this year. But I found one thing of particular interest, that I have been sort of waiting for some sign specific to this one item.

That is the mention of a woman with some relation to scars.

At first I thought that perhaps the Woman called Neda, who was killed during the Iranian protests back in June. This story gained some major media attention and I think some were beginning to link her to the Webbot prediction.

Here is a snip of the bot prediction

The female will have russian heritage/roots/lineage

Now for anyone watching these boards or the latest Obama buzz, you will know the name Orly Taitz. The lawyer/RE agent / Dentist, leading the "Birther" suits against Obama.

I have been trying to find some more info about her past, with no luck so far to see if there might be any thing else mentioned that may match.

So far the above quote mentions Russian roots/linage which Orly is. She has/is also gaining visibility over the summer/fall.

with associations to whistleblowers

Again she is associated with/representing those who are trying to blow the whistle on Obama's country of birth. Whether you believe the birth Cert of not, the fact of her / birthers intent remains.

she will have associations with the TPTB and will gain visibility through summer that will be surprising to her group/associates

Perhaps she is going to stumble on to something we have not heard of quite yet. I can only assume at this point that the tribal collective/extended family might be the GOP or at least the Birther movement in general.

Anyway it goes on a little about a future involvement with a person related to the Russian state government. And of course all of the talk about the scars.

I have to wonder if this is in fact the person the bot might be talking about. If there is something bigger that will develop from this mess.

Anyone have anymore info on this woman? Or perhaps any other ideas on this particular prediction?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by PowerSlave]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I am a skeptic with Webbot . . . but it is a very interesting topic.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Webbot's predictions are referring to news reported in the future (regardless if it's right or wrong), so it's safe to assume that the reference to some form of scars in association with a female of russian heritage/roots would also part of that same news. In other words, the scars don't count if you're forced to research the connection. They need to be somewhat obvious.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kadugen

Couldn't what she is doing be a type of scaring to the Obama gloss and shine?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The webbot has gotten hit after hit recently - I won't go into it all - but on a daily basis right now - they have gotten it all.

Big date coming - Aug. 22nd!!!

check out George's site - he added something extra today - they had predicted the quake today - another one of same size looks to happen tomorrow too -

www.urbansurvival.com...

Also - having direct webbot language anywhere on the net is not allowed - copyright infringement.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
My bad.........

(edited OP)hope it still reads ok.

Anyway, I think this woman is really well matched to this prediction even if you don't believe in the webbot. The threads all over the web and her appearances on tv will only fuel her "visibility" this will be interesting to watch if it does progress further as per the prediction.

Just shortly after her voice gains great momentum the economy is due to collapse even further, or the proverbial SHTF kinda thing.

This SHTF incident is supposed to involve things like banking and social unrest with relation to US and China.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
That's creepy. I never got into the web bot thing, but I wish I had payed attention to it now. Seems some very interesting things are happening that were predicted by this thing.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
wow hell of time trying to edit the OP, sorry. Would not let me edit the quotes.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave

Perhaps she is going to stumble on to something we have not heard of quite yet. I can only assume at this point that the tribal collective/extended family might be the GOP or at least the Birther movement in general.

If there's any surprise to be had with Orly, it's going to be had when people find out who she's been working for. That's the next logical step for the process of this story.

If, as I suspect, she is working with the support of a foreign government or entity, then what she's doing is (a) treasonous and (b) an attempt by a foreign power to destabilize the US government.

If a foreign power were found to be supporting her in some way, or if she were found to be an agent of a foreign power, then you're looking at something along the lines of an act of war. At least that's how other countries perceive it when it's done to them.

How outraged would people be to find that she's a Mossad agent trying to undermine the US government? For example? Would the "birthers" support Israel over the President of the USA? Would they continue to support GOP members who worked with a foreign power to undermine the USA? It's all hypothetical at this point, but digging into her background is the next logical step. We'll see.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
The webbot has gotten hit after hit recently - I won't go into it all - but on a daily basis right now - they have gotten it all.

check out George's site - he added something extra today - they had predicted the quake today - another one of same size looks to happen tomorrow too -

ht

Yeah...sorry but a 6.0+ happens just about every day somewhere in the world.

Not a great guess in my books.

Now if the web bots really want to impress me .... I needs some juicy lottery numbers.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici

...I needs some juicy lottery numbers.

OK.

My predictions:

03, 11, 14, 28, 37, 48.

Those will be winning numbers this week. Somewhere in the world. I guarantee.

Now, buy my book. Only $39.95.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Sounds Russian to me, even looks Russian.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Sounds Russian to me, even looks Russian.

She's Israeli. Holds dual Israeli-US citizenship.

The MSNBC interview I caught earlier today (which was the first time I've ever actually seen her) had her in the studio in Tel Aviv.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

www.urbansurvival.com...

Also - having direct webbot language anywhere on the net is not allowed - copyright infringement.

This thread indicates something to happen on August 15 - a full week earlier:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

She's Israeli. Holds dual Israeli-US citizenship.

Thats an interesting twist, thank you for the info. The prediction does mention a link to TPTB and also some political link to Russia, outside of her Russian lineage.

I wonder what the real motivation is for this woman. I just cannot wrap my head around her just being a concerned citizen or just some over zealous Republican. Fame driven? Looking for her 15 minutes? A little to risky a venture just for fame/ego in my opinion.

I can see why even the higher ups of the repubs would not want to buy what she is selling. If there is any truth to a secret one party system in the US, this is the sort of revelation that could expose the government period. Perhaps there is outside (of US) influence going on here.

new topics

join