It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noroi: The Curse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The Curse- A Japanese horror documentary

I think this classifies as 'paranormal' so that's why I'm starting this thread here. Feel free to post your thoughts here. I personally won't spoil anything just yet.

Plot

The movie begins in a video editing room, where a voiceover narrator briefly describes Masafumi Kobayashi, a paranormal expert who produced a series of books and movies on supernatural activity around Japan. The movie then explains that he disappeared in the process of making his greatest and most disturbing film yet, The Curse, and the aforementioned movie begins to play.

The rest is for you guys to see for yourself, all on youtube. There are 11 different parts, and the documentary is well over 2 hours. But it's worth the time.

Noroi: The Curse - Part 1

Noroi: The Curse - Part 2

Noroi: The Curse - Part 3

Noroi: The Curse - Part 4

Noroi: The Curse - Part 5

Noroi: The Curse - Part 6

Noroi: The Curse - Part 7

Noroi: The Curse - Part 8

Noroi: The Curse - Part 9

Noroi: The Curse - Part 10

Noroi: The Curse - Part 11

Note: This is not a proven mockumentary. For all we know it could be a completely genuine documentary.

I personally find the 'Super Psychic' Mitsuo Hori kinda interesting. Most notably the aluminium foil that he wears on himself and covers his living area with. I personally think he's using it to protect himself from some sort of 'energy'.

You know how aluminium foil can block xrays for example? I think he's using the aluminium foil for a similar purpose. The aluminium blocks out whatever he's vaulnerable/sensetive to.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by ZikhaN]

[edit on 3-8-2009 by ZikhaN]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
wikipedia says its a J-Horror mockumentary. I'll have to check it out though as asian horror films are by far the best in the genre right now (yeah you heard me Rob Zombie)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Liar! This is dead serious business. It's a documentary, this is the real deal!

This really scared me sh1tless!

^^ *hints at slight sarcasm, except for the last part*

But in all seriousness. There really is no proof whatsoever to this being a mockumentary. For all we know, this could be completely genuine and non-staged.

new topics

join