It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Hannity Covers UFOs And Aliens - July 31

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hannity of Fox News covered UFOs and aliens on July 31, 2009:

www.foxnews.com...

Short and misinformed crap yet again. The media is so jaded and ignorant. They still refuse to have credible witnesses on.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The media is doing their job just fine. If you want truth, look elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is much better: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
The media is doing their job just fine. If you want truth, look elsewhere.

The news media used to be in the business of investigating. It's like with the UFO subject they don't know who to have on. A 16 year old could produce better UFO coverage.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think it is silly you expect otherwise. They would look further into this subject and have better guests if they felt it merited serious investigation. For it to merit serious investigation (in their eyes) it would need to be something that is hot enough to make it into the regular serious news-cycle, and something that every other network is covering too (which would spur competition between major networks to get the best scoop or exclusive breakthrough). Once this environment become reality, if there is anything to hide trust me, capitalism will win in the end and the truth will come out or be found.

But, that is not going to happen due to the laughable nature of this subject. People hate on us skeptics all the time, but I can tell you one thing, it sure wasn't skeptics that made Ufology laughable.

One thing I am sure we both agree on, is we would rather see no coverage rather than the current coverage this subject gets. What small amount of mainstream coverage we get only serves to enforce the stereotype (which, at this time, is not a good thing, lol)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Well said, and really the only thing that is going to get a real MSM perspective and report on UFOs is some REAL evidence, I don't know, something like a mass landing, disclosure, or some 1,000 witness, film, picture, trace case---LOL, and even then I am not sure.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Right, but i'd bet he'd spend a full hour talking about Jesus and his miracles, and why not, Adam and Eve, because that makes a lot of sense. What a morom!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel815

When you call someone a moron try and spell it right so that way you don't look like one.

First people complained that UFO's didn't get any coverage.

Then they complained that it didn't get enough coverage.

Now you are complaining about the type of coverage.

Seems to me that unless an anchor comes out and says there are ETs out there you won't be happy.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Mate.. its fox. they did the same thing to ron paul. still its fox. no one takes them seriously anyway.. no one with half a brain

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I apologize for my misspellings; English is not my first language. The point is that in most cases, the media is not imparcial when reporting on UFo/Aliens, but they assume from the get go, that the whole subject it's a joke or just plain crazy, unlike when they cover religious issues. To me, just the idea of the God in the bible is crazy but I try, at least, to listen to the other points of view. It's the unfairnes in the way these coverages are done that bothers me. I shouldn't call anyone a moron, you're right.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Hannity of Fox News covered UFOs and aliens on July 31, 2009:

www.foxnews.com...

Short and misinformed crap yet again. The media is so jaded and ignorant. They still refuse to have credible witnesses on.

Been lurking the forums today and decided to check this link out. I'm not sure there was much misinformed crap, or being ignorant. They took a video crew out there, got some footage of an orb, had someone present both sides of the issue, then basically said the verdict was still out. I see no harm in that?

Can you sit there and guarantee me that was an alien in the video, and that yes in fact there are aliens there every night, and that is FACT of what I'm seeing? No, you can't...you can't prove that to me, and FOX didn't try to prove it either way.

I hate FOX as much as the next guy, but at least they are touching on the information, they gave the guy who owns the ranch his 15 minutes of fame, and I don't recall they called the guy a weirdo, or a nutjob. In my mind they did a good job of having him answer to the skeptics call of a satellite, by giving him an opportunity to show what tech. he is using to make sure he is looking at a clear sky with no human intervention.

Any coverage is good coverage, and any coverage without them bashing the person is great coverage. You cannot expect mainstream media to jump all over it and call that it is in fact an alien craft...who has the proof? They don't, the guy who taped it doesn't, and neither do you, but it gets a discussion going.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hannity can't even cover the fact that he's a puppet.

He's alright though - give the guy a break.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Fixed news and all of the other media outlets constantly jab at UFO studies and evidence with misinformed statements, arguments and outdated jokes that keep their company of sheep silently sleeping.
What gets me is people are still angry about this – it is common knowledge that the main stream media is one of the top players in the cover up… the only people who are not informed about it are the people still asleep in their “fixed” reality that the governments have handed to them.
Yeah, we don’t know the truth behind the veil – but it sure isn’t what the MSM is preaching.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I just watched it, and I didn't see any ridicule actually, I don't know how any of you are saying that. Did you guys even watch the same video? Basically the entire segment was focused on that one guy who sees ufos above his house every night, and even proved that on the specific night FOX captured their video of the green ufo, was not a satellite.

Tell me where the so-called "jabs" on ufos are in that video, because I'm now thinking most of you didn't watch it and just assumed that because FOX aired it, it was disinformation. Some of you are just as ignorant as the rest of the sheeple, believe it or not.

[edit on 8/9/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Very interesting, Why does NASA want to cover up everything? We have the damn right to know what is going on!

top topics

join