It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK we need to talke about INGLORIOUS BASTERDS right now!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostryder21

you know you can watch it online? fre streaming?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
yeah i know, but there are some films ilike supoprting and others i know i wont support. this is one of those i will support.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I saw it 3 weeks back, never sure if I really understand his work.

Decent film with some insanely good scenes is my verdict.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
yeah i know, but there are some films ilike supoprting and others i know i wont support. this is one of those i will support.

good on you

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I will be seeing it this weekend when I get my copy! Its legal dont worry for those who will freak. I have a friend who screens movies and he lets me borrow them so I can see them. I cant wait to see it. My bf loved it!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I have to say, I have always hated every Taratino movie, they just do not do anything for me.

I saw Inglourious Basterds though, and I was laughing pretty damn hard, and so was everyone else in the theater, there was a lot of laughter in the audience.

I loved the movie, because for the first time, someone actually killed that bastard.

I am referencing someone, who if you have not seen it, I will not spoil it for you.

I am just happy that someone actually had the balls to muder HIM for once.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I had lost interest in Tarantino because its all been gore-and-torture and comic-book adolesence.

Saw this one by chance and it happens to be genius writing, genius acting and totally

Hilarious

Im surprised many dont realize that this is a comedy and not a war-film or action-film .

Excluding the totally uncessary torture-humiliation-gore, the movie is brilliant.

And there are about 5 actors in the movie who are better than Brad Pitt whos acting is not that convincing. Landa/Waltz displays some of the best acting ever seen in any movie - this guy rules the movie, nevermind Brad Pitt.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join