It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obambush State Secrets and Operation MK-ULTRA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Hey, you could give us a brief rundown if you are so inclined. It may be that one thing that you remember which breaks the control. I am not pushing you for anything. Maybe recalling some past events here will help you formulate a new thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Hey, you could give us a brief rundown if you are so inclined. It may be that one thing that you remember which breaks the control. I am not pushing you for anything. Maybe recalling some past events here will help you formulate a new thread.

You could be more specific as to what exactly. There's so many rambling stories that I wouldn't know where to begin without even boring myself at this point. " Breaks the control?" I suppose if someone is incapacitated like the wolfman in a cell etc. Not that I want to go there. It is interesting how some control subjects have since recalled their memories. My assumption is just about anything that's leaked is disinformation or half truths.

I couldn't be sure as to triggers. I only recall someone calling them out by name three times. Which I guess sems more like switching as if a switchboard operator plugs others in on line. " just one minute sir and I will connect you"

Come to think of it, many times this was done over the phone.

I have yet to put together anything from my questionable experiences to start my own thread. Many here have threads with information on mind control programs and links. I hardly think my ramblings are worthy enough to compare. Although, some might be amused.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

List of mind control symptoms

This site,Mind Justice has a list of symptoms that you may be familiar with. You could check it out and be able to identify with some of them. I started a thread earlier that deals with a guy who says he has been the victim of satellite mind control. He wrote a book on it. The thread is Terrorism in Bulverde - A True Story of Satellite Surveillance.

There is also information on two people that can be found here link

Cathy O’Brien was a White House/Pentagon level MK-ULTRA mind control victim, who claims torture was used on her to fragment her personality to make her forget secrets and criminal covert operations she had been forced to participate in over a thirty year period. “Many of the same criminals in control of the government today were in control of me,” Cathy says. “And they are acutely aware that torture and trauma causes humankind to forget.” Cathy adds, “Now that torture is finally a predominant political issue, the reality of how it’s actually being used continues to be kept from the public by those in control of the government and corporate media.

Now I'm sure you could delve into this information and find something interesting that strikes a chord or two.

I wanted to edit to add another link to this post. It is from mind control victims. It has a ton of first hand accounts and links and mind blowing stories. I thought I would share it with you as well.

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

Very good stuff here.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by jackflap]

[edit on 10-8-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Microwave hearing
Transmission of specific commands into the subconscious

"Hearing voice commands or usually comments etc. on right side hearing; female"

Visual disturbances, visual hallucinations

"yes, but 'supposedly' at times using a device on the temporal lobes left and right side, as mentioned in past posts.....somewhere on ats"

Many memories of staged and implanted, illusions or supposed delusions.

There seems to many other alleged programs connected.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by aleon1018]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join