It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obambush State Secrets and Operation MK-ULTRA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I found this article to be quite interesting. The author seems to want to blend Obama and Bush as cohorts. He then leaves reason to believe that the MK program is alive and well. Interesting read to say the least.

Governments adore secrets. The uglier the government’s activities, the greater the likelihood a program of state secrecy will be be enacted to prevent the public from finding out how ugly it really is. President Obama, promising an end to torture and an unprecedented level of transparency within his administration, has instead reverted to Bush/Cheney style cover-ups (surprise!) and more legal demands for state secrecy regarding torture and perpetual detention without trial. Some Americans express complete disinterest in the cloak of secrecy the government invokes when called to account for illegal acts. They assume they’ll be immune from negative consequences of the government’s use of so-called black ops because they’re law abiding citizens, above government suspicion. For those who hold this view consider the MK-Ultra projects begun by the CIA during the last phase of WWII and continuing well into the 1970s and probably beyond. Nazi scientists carried on advanced research on “worthless” test subjects:

patriotdems.wordpress.com...

Notice the bolded text. I have to admit I fall right into that mind set. I always think that I am not of interest because I'm just a law abiding citizen. Here the author has a good point. Anyone have the same idea of themselves? Check out the article.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
MK Ultra and Operation CHAOS have still been going on for decades. Their capabilities have developed significantly and their experiments have only grown more disturbing and, dare I say, successful.

Give me one good reason they would shut down programs this successful and this potentially beneficial for those in power.
One good reason.

However, I can list countless reasons why NOT to suspend it! (From the totalitarian mastermind's point of view, of course)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
MK Ultra and Operation CHAOS have still been going on for decades. Their capabilities have developed significantly and their experiments have only grown more disturbing and, dare I say, successful.

is that fact or opinion?

so basically this article is saying that, for sure, the CIA has drugged random people in social situations without their knowledge?
i believe that. but is there any proof?
and what did it have to do with obama?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It is somewhat ironic if not just a a strange coincidence that when I was at the Pacific Garden Mission in Chicago and Rev. Wright introduced us to Obama in 2002, that someone sitting next to me had asked him if he would run for president and he had said not for awhile.

I later met him during an interview with one of the church members and Obama walked in and asked me if I ever heard of MK ultra and I said; " Isn't that some brand of make-up?"

I guess in a weird way, it is.
if not just an excuse and delusion. Not exactly something you want to start telling everyone about you either. It's just not a good thing. " Oh, one of THOSE eh? "

[edit on 3-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick

is that fact or opinion?

so basically this article is saying that, for sure, the CIA has drugged random people in social situations without their knowledge?

Dude... do your own homework. For one thing Clinton made a public apology for the MK ultra program. Lots of valid info on the topic out there... look it up.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I read something many years ago referring to torturers and killers, I think it was an Amnesty International annual publication. It referred to the torture practises of some foreign country. State torturers had their relatives snatched from the streets to be tortured at another centre just to keep the torturers in check.

Same thing was done by Stalin; his most prolific killers where invariably either sent to the bowls of Lubjanka and given the coup de grace or ended up dead in an Arctic gulag.

In Cambodia, Pol Pot regularly culled his henchmen every so often.

The thing is, evil detests evil and it always consumes itself in the end.

[edit on 083131p://pm3115 by masonwatcher]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mumbotron

right, but did he say anything about the results of the program or just that he was sorry (or whatever) that the program ever existed in the first place?
i do not doubt that these programs existed (and likely still do) just wanted to be privy to the info about the "success" of the programs. or details.
i love details. where can i find them? LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

I'm sure you can find it if you look. There seems to be an awful lot of these mind control topics all of a sudden. Then you have that movie The Killing Room about a modern day MK program that just came out. Seems to have gotten strange in a hurry.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

I later met him during an interview with one of the church members and Obama walked in and asked me if I ever heard of MK ultra and I said; " Isn't that some brand of make-up?"

[edit on 3-8-2009 by aleon1018]

Is this true or are you joking ?

If true, what would make him ask you that ? That seems like a strange thing to ask someone.

If your joking and I just didn't get it, I apologize.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I would certainly like to ask you a couple questions. Is this a true account or are you just kidding. I know that your post certainly warrants a follow up.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Since I'm on disability and people think I'm delusional here. It's kinda pointless. I appreciate you asking though. I'm serious, but does that really matter at this point?

Iwas in Chicago and was somehow made to believe I had to wear some anti-gang bling of an upside down playboy bunny. I forget which gang that is.

I was told I was food. Somehow I survived, but obviously with help. I was inside Pacific Garden Mission and I believe the subject was related to the bling I was wearing.

What Obama knew or knows about Mk ultra at all IDK. Someone must have said something to him.. My curiosity is the fact the Rev Wright was in the Army or military and he also seems like he's a controlled subject.

I hadn't any clue about MK ultra, especially when I was that messed up walking the city streets.

Take it with grain of salt or less. I don't even trust these memories anymore.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Wow, thanks. Are you telling us then that you may be an MK product? I am sure that there are people that can help. The whole thing is right along the lines of what MK does. Why not tell us about your little chat with Obama?

Being on disability does not make you delusional. We would like to hear more.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Wow, thanks. Are you telling us then that you may be an MK product? I am sure that there are people that can help. The whole thing is right along the lines of what MK does. Why not tell us about your little chat with Obama?

Being on disability does not make you delusional. We would like to hear more.

As far as what I've now learned, talking about Mkultra as a victim etc. doesn't seem to be a very good idea.

Since some may believe that there's sexual abuse or otherwise, that's like putting a label and bounty on your head as well as your children as being threatened and possibly set up and framed.

Apparently, this is what they do as part of their programing/brainwashing etc.

Also look into remote viewing, supposedly part of these same programs in some way. I've recalled meeting a few well known remote viewers like Russell Targ in my home as a teenager or possibly younger.

I suppose a polygraph might only prove I'm delusional, rather than being truthful.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I hear you aleon1018. If you are uncomfortable talking about it then we will not ask for any more information that you may have. I know this is a troubling topic for some, especially victims. You have our support and I will not question you about it again. If you have something to add still feel free, as you will not be ridiculed or be called delusional.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Considering what I went through and possibly drugged in the process, I'm lucky to still be alive and even recall any of this. (or not) I've recalled having been drugged in one way or another and since I've spoken to my psychiatrist who also suggests in ways he's part of the program, my son has been grabbed and likely get life in prison, as if, for me having talked about it.

I was told a few years ago about a kid of mine unknown to me that; "THEY" threatened to kill. Thng is, I can't recall what the threat was exactly related to and what I wasn't supposed to talk about.

I recall other things related to Obama as having met him back in 98 in regards to supposedly remote viewing him becoming president. I also recall recieving threats over it on the phone by unknowns. Their message was basically based on color.

There wsn't as far as I can recall much else I could say about what he may have said about MK ultra and who spoke to him about it. I assume he spoke to Rev. Wright about it and it would seem since many victims may end up manic and become homeless, would show up at the Mission.

There did seem to be heavy security with obvious Chicago cops on bikes in the area when I went to the Mission that day. That may or may not be directly related.

There's really not much I can add anyway. Unless I was to go under regression hypnosis, but not something I've considered actually doing.

NWO, MK ultra etc. are most likely all related. I don't think we need proof. Time will tell.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by aleon1018]

[edit on 7-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick

is that fact or opinion?

Autowrench:
It is fact, sorry to say. The mind Control aspect came out of what was learned during the Philadelphia Experiment and the black projects that came out of that, Phoenix and
Phoenix 2.
www.lightnet.co.uk...
www.subversiveelement.com...

Don't believe? Check here for the actual U.S. Patents...
Subliminal Suggestion & Mind Control US Patents
www.rexresearch.com...

Big Brother Controlling Your Head
www.angelfire.com...

THE MILITARY USE OF ELECTROMAGNETIC MICROWAVE AND
MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
www.mindcontrolforums.com...

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
www.lawfulpath.com...

Electromagnetic Microwaves in frequencies in tune with the human brain are being beamed all over the world, and the ones running this show are tuning their machines in for a final attempt to control our souls. The plan was agreed upon a long time before we had technologies like we have today, back then it was done with religion, and fear. Today, people are no longer afraid of God, or the Devil, so something better is warranted. Use a cell phone?
You are helping them with their plans! The agenda is to be able to watch, listen to, and see every human on the planet, and then control them to do as is wished by the controllers. George Orwell had it right in a lot of ways, we are seeing it today, are we not? The worst thing is, the things that make humans immune to the effects have been taken away, and are being taken away by subversive means and propaganda. I am talking about Tetrahydrocannabinol and Nicotine. Even when we "die" mind control is in effect, are we not taught to "go to the light?" To "Give your Heart and Soul to Christ?" I am thinking that the "Light" spoken of even in TV shows such as "Ghost Whisperer" is not the way to go. For those who have read me, it is pretty easy to see that I am all about escaping the cycle of life and death, and soon I will begin a thread on this very subject. Love and Light to all.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I appreciate you sharing what you know. Even if you can't recall or talk about everything. I wish more people we're willing to speak of the things they have been through. We would know a lot more about what's going on behind closed doors if they did.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum

When it comes to vague and likely even false and implanted memories, we really can't be sure of what anyone says or does. All we can assume is that they, the government, is manipulating the minds, memories, bodies and possibly even the offspring of these victims.

Stories like mine remain in doubt. I haven't any witnesses coming forward that are or have been directly connected to these programs that would say I was definately a victim and tool. No apology from the government, no documentation with my name on some list etc.

My supposed coming forward here isn't likely to be held very highly by most, especially having admitted schizophrenic symptoms. It's a vicious cycle of denial in one form or another.

Post something like the alleged MK ultra program on the internet and many will likely add it to their own. Some might even be right.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

My supposed coming forward here isn't likely to be held very highly by most, especially having admitted schizophrenic symptoms. It's a vicious cycle of denial in one form or another.

I understand what you are saying but there is truth in everything. Even flat out lies. Most people categorize a person for one reason or another while not being able to listen and see past the category they themselves have imposed.

It's a vicious closed minded approach to people and life in general.

Edit: I wasn't saying you were lying. When I reread that I noticed it could have come across that way. Not my intention.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Strictsum]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Thanks for replying. I really can't add much else here without rambling on about past experiences unrelated to Obama or Bush. Aliens, or the illusion and impression of being behind much of this technology and or what some in the past referred to as Watchers. That would be a different thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join