It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror suspects arrested in Melbourne after bomb plot uncovered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Does that include Australia's participation in the invasion of Iraq & Afghanistan. That makes our military & politicians murders.

Pretty much.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Gee, thank goodness Tezza, Melbourne Militia, Rob and a few others with intelligence bothered to post in this thread

It's a pity you guys (above) can't bottle your brains and sell them to the rest

Look how many bought into the 'terrorists foiled' and 'terrorists were planning to storm army barracks and kill until killed'. WHY are they posting in a site that proclaims its aim is to Deny Ignorance ???? Why are they posting in a conspiracy site at all -- when they bought Rupert Murdoch's spin 100 % and came here to repeat it like Sheep-parrots ?

Actually, having just laughed at the B-grade Aussie version of US msm terrorist spin, it dawned on me that the little BS-plan went awry, perhaps ? It was reported that a 'leak' by the media meant that the 'terrorist plot' headline was on the streets and screen BEFORE the searches and arrests were carried out ! Yeah .. LOL. But maybe that media leak saved half a dozen guys from Lebanon and Somalia from being murdered ?

Think about it --- by plastering the 'terror attack' news all over the place in advance, the media prevented those big tough armed guys in their nifty black 'anti terror' outfits from staging the false-flag 'terror attack'.

The 'anti terror' task force couldn't very well start letting off fireworks in the barracks after the media had reported the 'attack' had been 'averted', could they ?

So a lot of army guys (not to mention the alleged 'terrorists') may well owe their lives to whomever leaked the news to the media in advance.

Otherwise, Australia could well have had its own Glasgow airport or London underground false-flag scenario, with 'foreign' bodies being carted out, riddled with bullets and burnt to a crisp -- and Rudd standing there doing his Tony Blair impersonation, while the cameras panned back and forth across the 'heroic' anti-terror troops who, ahem, 'risked their lives for our freeeeee-dums'.

No wonder Rudd looked a bit terse on the telly. He'd probably rehearsed his 'Australia was today the victim of dastardly terrorists' speech. But because the media had thwarted the false-flag, Ruddy had little to say, looked very peed-off and was probably wondering how the hell he was going to explain the terrorist-attack gone horribly wrong to his bosses in Israel.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
yeah, you go sister, you are so free thinking,

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

WHY are they posting in a site that proclaims its aim is to Deny Ignorance ???

&

terrorist-attack gone horribly wrong to his bosses in Israel.

Because these two statements go hand in hand.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

The Sheepie-parrots wouldn't put that particular 2+2 together if you gave them 50 years

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

I sincerley hope that you never have to learn about the reality of the terrorist threat first hand.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

I sincerley hope that you never have to learn about the reality of the terrorist threat first hand.

exactly, it is a balance one needs to take, rather than being a "sheep" either way, ie a sheep who automatically believes the govt or a "sheep" who automatically disbelieves them

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

To bad...the Islamic Terrorist, caps used on purpose, will be how Islam is remembered until the end of time. Its actually funny when you think about it...no matter what you want it to be, what will be is that in 500 years / 2000 years...the word Terror and Islam will be used interchangeably, possibly considered synonyms, and in the History books a man/woman in traditional Islamic dress will be shown to children all around the world, so that they know what is meant by the terms.

Someone really screwed up...and in ways beyond the imagination of most.

Hello? Maybe because Islam is the major source of terrorism and destruction in the world.
There have been over 15000 incidents of Islamic terrorism since 911
www.thereligionofpeace.com

How about if muslims stop committing these acts and show peace instead? Not gonna happen.
Of course I'm not saying that all humans are violent and not wanting to get into discussion about historic incidents of people killing people or genocides. The fact is that Islam is causing danger, destruction and death and it's not stopping today or tomorrow. This is a problem, especially for non-muslims who are peaceful.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here we go again

I thought they were all in bed, fast asleep, with their 'cold dead hands' wrapped around their anti-Islamic bazookas, lol

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Too bad you don't realize that Islamic terrorism is real.
Do you know who they target and why?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Too bad you don't realize that "CHRISTIAN TERRORISM" is real.

Have you heard of a little thing called the crusades or the inquistions, or how christians treated the native peoples of the Americas, Africa or Australia etc.?
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

All because they believe their imaginary friend is better or more powerful than the other's imaginary friend.

Religion, the title you give to your imaginary friend, when you supposedly grow up.

Edits for correction of spelling etc.
[edit on 4-8-2009 by acrux]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Now I'm no Christian lover, I am an avowed Agnostic...it's all irrelevant to me but....how long ago?

Christianity has progressed since then.
Islam has regressed.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The sad part is, even if we spent weeks digging, we'd never be able to tell who's really a terrorist, and who's just been too busy. Either way, off they go to the underground concentration camps.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux

Too bad you don't realize that "CHRISTIAN TERRORISM" is real.

Have you heard of a little thing called the crusades or the inquistions, or how christians treated the native peoples of the Americas, Africa or Australia etc.?
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

All because they believe their imaginary friend is better or more powerful than the other's imaginary friend.

Religion, the title you give to your imaginary friend, when you supposedly grow up.

Edits for correction of spelling etc.

Oh yeah, there are so many Christian terrorists out there today because the Bible is all about non-love.
Try to think about the current situation we are living in. There isn't much danger from Christians as much as Muslims. Fact.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by acrux

Now I'm no Christian lover, I am an avowed Agnostic...it's all irrelevant to me but....how long ago?

Islam has regressed.

Excatly. And Islam is now in an offensive position. Jihad is not a defensive action.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Islam has regressed.

Excatly. And Islam is now in an offensive position. Jihad is not a defensive action.

If christianity has progressed, what about Bush claiming god told him to go to war in Iraq, & Bush is suppose to be a Christian
www.guardian.co.uk...

Bush has waged terrorism on genocidial level

Documented civilian deaths from violence
92,550 – 101,037
www.iraqbodycount.org...

If 100,000 plus deaths by Bush because he believes he talks to god isn't terrorism, then I think the word needs to be redefined.

Whether death toll is directly attributed to the invasion or not, it wouldn't have happened if that smeghead Dubya wasn't so delusional.

As to Islamic Jihad, isn't it the a result of them fighting back against a superior force (US army, air force etc) in anyway possible a form of defence. If you are going to say blowing up innocent people with suicide bombers is terrorism, don't forget blowing up innocents with F16's, cruise missles, tanks etc is also terrorism.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux

Islam has regressed.

If christianity has progressed, what about Bush claiming god told him to go to war in Iraq, & Bush is suppose to be a Christian
www.guardian.co.uk...

Bush has waged terrorism on genocidial level

Documented civilian deaths from violence
92,550 – 101,037
www.iraqbodycount.org...

If 100,000 plus deaths by Bush because he believes he talks to god isn't terrorism, then I think the word needs to be redefined.

Whether death toll is directly attributed to the invasion or not, it wouldn't have happened if that smeghead Dubya wasn't so delusional.

Umm. Bush isn't the president anymore.
Dwelling in the past isn't going to get you anywhere.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
lol some liberal nut mentioning the crusades (which were in response to Islamic land grab and aggression ironically) as some sort of relativist argument is too funny for words

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Umm. Bush isn't the president anymore.
Dwelling in the past isn't going to get you anywhere.

No, he isn't pres. anymore, but that conflict still continues today & they are still fighting against it today.

Maybe if we dwell on the past longer we might actually learn the valuable lessons, & not to continually repeat the mistakes of the past.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
lol some liberal nut mentioning the crusades (which were in response to Islamic land grab and aggression ironically) as some sort of relativist argument is too funny for words

Crusades was also Christian land grab & aggression & was used as an example of Christian terrorism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join