It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This crop circle deserves its own thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by White2098

I'm with you on this there is no real evidence one way or the other that's why i stay on the fence but one day we will get proof more people are taking notice and i'm sure someone will catch the real circle makers in action one day until then i will keep loving the mystery.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

yeah, it doesn't seem like a pattern you would get with rope and a wood plank

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
reply to post by Blaine91555

Anyone can confess to anything for many different reasons. Which makes the sole confession untrustworthy.

If they are really the ones making all of these crop circles why don't they just film it and finish with all of this at once? Why do you even need confessions if we have all the technology necessary to acquire hard physical evidence?

Smells fishy to me.

That remembers me the Loch Ness lake and his "monster". Sure its a enormous lake, but we could search from one point to another and and then make the conclusions. But they prefer to not, and let turists come, and buy, even if they dont believe in it.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by eddy_12]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Anyone can confess to anything for many different reasons. Which makes the sole confession untrustworthy.

Funny thing is that in the confession they mentioned that they are going to make a hummingbird and some time later it appeared.
Second funny thing is that circle-junkies say that it's a coincidence while they make many predictions themselves and none of them usually hits the jackpot but when one accidentally does then it's all undeniable proof that aliens exist and gave them the prediction and whatever..

[edit on 4/8/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The report on this crop circle is in.

Eventually someone called Cropcircleconnector.com to report the new pattern that no one knows if it arrived during daylight hours on August 3. Whether it is a miraculous, rapid, daytime creation or not, this is a remarkably detailed pattern on the ground. After the Connector posted aerial shots by Olivier Morel, literally busloads of people arrived, followed by a farmer so angry that eyewitnesses in the field said the man's “veins were popping out the side of his neck.” The Australian scientist, who has been studying crop formations for their lunar, solar and astronomical information, offered the angry farmer 50 English pounds with the request as a scientist for a little more time to study the complicated details. The farmer took the money, waited a few minutes and then aggressively drove his mower through the entire formation erasing it by 5:30 PM.

The following are some of the photographs that Frank Laumen of www.VisibleSigns.de got before the destruction. Other photographs were provided earthfiles.com by Max D. that illustrate some, but not all, of the fine details inside this new Silbury Hill pattern that was destroyed so quickly.

Like i keep saying the farmers are not in on it as some would have you believe.
FROMwww.earthfiles.com...

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by White2098
I took the overhead picture into photoshop and did some enhancing. I brought the contrast up and lowered the brightness to bring out the smaller details in the crop. Then I inverted the colors and sharpened the image.

Notice how perfect the squares inside the circle seam to coincide with each other and once you leave the circle it goes back to the regular formation of the fields. I thought this was pretty fascinating, I've done photo editing for a long time and I don't recall ever having the almost pixelated squares effect from any other pictures, but the crop circle. Perhaps this is a little insight into the intricacy behind the construction of these designs...

[edit on 3-8-2009 by White2098]

The only squares I see are the jpg compression artifacts -- and those "squares" aren't really there...

...or are you talking about something else? I see not other squares in that picture.

Originally posted by Comart80

yeah, it doesn't seem like a pattern you would get with rope and a wood plank

See what I wrote above. Those "squares" are only part of the jpeg compression. They aren't really there.

EDIT TO ADD:
I see that ArMap already mentioned that these squares are only jpg file compression artifacts in this post on page 1:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Good post mars1! S&F!

The comments section in cropcircle connector had some fairly interesting comments on this.

Take a look here - cropcircleconnector

Hope you do not mind my adding the extra info to your post, OP.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

No i do not mind thanks for that a lot of people seem to say some crop circles link to the Mayan and a lot seem to represent the sun.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have found a good youtube video called New Mayan Inspired Crop Circle 3rd of August 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, UK its about this crop circle.
Here
it show you closeup shots of the circle hope you like it.

THANKYOU

[edit on 053131p://2009-08-06T17:30:20-05:00068 by mars1]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join