It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List Of Components Of Glaxo H1N1 Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here is the List Of Components Of Glaxo H1N1 Vaccine .

Looks like a rat poison pill...
If I want eggs, I want bacon with it ..

BIOLOGICAL INDEX

chicken embryos (eggs)
influenza virus, H5N1
virus culture

CHEMICAL INDEX

alpha-tocopherol
aluminum adjuvant : toxic
AS03 adjuvant
Daronrix : toxic
disodium phosphate : Used in pesticide products.
formaldehyde : Formaldehyde is toxic to humans and the environment
magnesium chloride
octoxynol 10 : Octoxynol was classified as slightly toxic in rats
polysorbate 80 (Tween 80
potassium chloride
potassium dihydrogen phosphate
sodium chloride
sodium deoxycholate
squalene : toxic effects on animals and the toxic effects on humans
thiomersal (thimerosol) (MERCURY) : toxic
vitamin E

The rest of the story…

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
why do they put the toxic stuff in there
do they just have a bunch laying around and there trying to get rid of it
or is the toxic stuff the actual stuff that kills the virus
i dont understand why are all pharms so harmful

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Its the AS03 and Squalene adjuvants that concern me...those two compounds have both been linked to 'Gulf War Syndrome' and can do some serious damage to your immune system if its not ready to handle being over-sensitised that much

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That's some F-n nasty stuff they listed there.
If I want chicken in me, I'll fry one up.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I want mine now!!! Oh boy, that looks good to me.
I have some immune support herbs that are twice as good and a lot cheeper.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G

I have some immune support herbs that are twice as good and a lot cheeper.

Try some full spectrum lighting too. I've just gone full spectrum lighting crazy in my house.

May help with natural immunity, but for sure it looks a lot better.

Also have herbs and supplements, too

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Why not just get the flu, drink plenty of fluids, tons of vitamin C, rest, and deal with it?

That's what I do when I get the flu. I love the bonus that comes in the form of weight loss. I look gorgeous after I'm bed ridden for a week.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey, star, flag, and uneccesary bump. Now this is a thread so far of people that'll be around a little longer than the "R.I.P.per's"

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Just to be clear, this is an H5N1 'Bird' Flu vaccine, NOT the H1N1 'Swine' Flu vaccine that we're looking at this fall.

I think that needs to be made clear after the inaccurate title of the original source.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taikonaut
Its the AS03 and Squalene adjuvants that concern me...those two compounds have both been linked to 'Gulf War Syndrome' and can do some serious damage to your immune system if its not ready to handle being over-sensitised that much

You should read up on Mycoplasma, that to is related to GWS.
And it is linked to Bio Warfare...

source
Mycoplasmas play only a small part in this tragic production. Any virus or bacteria that could cause a disease has or will be, or is now being studied and considered as a possible warfare agent. ...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMack
Just to be clear, this is an H5N1 'Bird' Flu vaccine, NOT the H1N1 'Swine' Flu vaccine that we're looking at this fall.

I think that needs to be made clear after the inaccurate title of the original source.

Yes, they use the h5n1 virus in the vaccine, thats why I dont want it.

And people also got the h5n1 with the smallpox vaccine many years ago!

I dont know if it is in the smallpox anymore , but..

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

hi all,

more info on the vaccine here...

articles.mercola.com...

i would not take any vaccine..

much love to you all

namaste'

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Putting "toxic" by items to sensationalize it doesn't help. If you want real answers, go look these items up. Squalene for example, boosts the vaccine to make it more effective. It has been blamed for weakness in some animals during testing, and was blamed in part for Gulf War Syndrome. No proof on that though. But it is hardly "toxic." People act like they are purposely putting poisons into vaccines for no reasons whatsoever. They are there for a reason, and not an evil, agenda-driven reason.

Squalene is there because vaccines already have a not-stellar track record, it's in there to help boost its effectiveness.

Aluminum adjuvant an aluminum-containing compound, such as aluminum hydroxide or alum, that by combining with soluble antigen forms a precipitate; slow release of the antigen from the precipitate on injection causes prolonged, strong antibody response. (from medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...)

What is the risk associated with Daronrix?
The most common side effects with Daronrix (seen in more than 1 in 10 people) are headache, pain and redness at the site of the injection, and fatigue (tiredness). These usually disappear within one to two days without treatment. (from www.emea.europa.eu...)

Oh yea.. that's completely toxic.. it can give you a HEADACHE!

What I find ironic is how people can on one hand, ingest crap from fast food places, smoke, drink, do drugs, and put their body through all sorts of hell, but then scream bloody murder when someone tries to use a vaccine

Instead of proclaiming how "evil" this is, and "toxic," do the research yourself, and decide if something is actually bad, or if the good outweighs the negative benefits.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I suggest you read up a little on the 1976 Swine flu vaccine and how many people the vaccination killed or injured compared to how many actually were injured or died from swine flu.
Or read about how Baxter labs sent out millions of vaccinations a few years ago and how there just happened to be live avian flu in the vaccinations, which was discovered after one lab tested the vaccine on some ferrets and they all died.. That could have been passed onto the unsuspecting public and killed millions. Baxter stated that they "made a mistake" Yeah right,, thos type of things are NOT mistakes. If so, why the hell are they still allowed to be in the business of making vaccines.

THe fact that this vaccination they are fast tracking is to combat the H1N1 flu that appeared in April is also quite alarming considering that this virus has already mutated twice and will more than likley mutate a few more times since it has not gone dormant over the summer months like every other flu virus. This vaccine will be IMO useless against the Fall flu bug and will not benefit anyone by taking it.

Why pass laws in the last month that protect the pharma's and fed goverment against and liabilities over death or injury caused by the vaccine? Why are countries looking at mandatory vaccinations? Greece has pretty much stated that they will impose mandatory vaccines. Once the EU gives the OK the rest of Europe will follow as will Canada, USA etc.

If someone choses to get the vaccine that is their god given right, I for one will refuse this vaccination as from the reading and research I have done it just doesn't add up to be for my benefit.
Maybe I will change my mind if I see that millions of people who contract H1N1 and have not had the vaccine start droping like flies.

But seriously, why all the hysteria over a flu that has killed just over 700 people worldwide when the common flu variety kills between 250,000 and 500,000 every year. I understand it is always better to be safe than sorry, but so much fear mongering over 700 deaths.

Always follow the money trail to find out who this is benefiting.
Considering that we are told that we will need multiple vaccinations as this is a staged vaccination, how much $$$$ do you figure Baxter and the other pharma's are going to rake in on this little project.

I will just continue living and eating healthy as I always have and not get this flu, just like I do every other year.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by nepafogo]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

But seriously, why all the hysteria over a flu that has killed just over 700 people worldwide when the common flu variety kills between 250,000 and 500,000 every year.

I'd imagine because this spreads very easily, quickly, and if it took a mutating turn for the worse, it could cause a lot of pain or death.

What I also find funny is how half the board thinks "Omg.. this is much worse than people think, it could kill 10s of millions!," while the other half is "Omg there is nothing wrong, big pharm is trying to scam you!" You both can't be right.

The point of my post however, was just to point out that people like to sensationalize the effects of vaccinations. Ill effects? Naw.. we'll just put "toxic" and make it sound like they are trying to kill us. While Joe Bob across the street risks heart failure, impotence, and liver damage, so that he can have some hair on his head.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Here is the List Of Components Of Glaxo H1N1 Vaccine .

Looks like a rat poison pill...
If I want eggs, I want bacon with it ..

BIOLOGICAL INDEX

squalene : toxic effects on animals and the toxic effects on humans
thiomersal (thimerosol) (MERCURY) : toxic
vitamin E

The rest of the story…

The rest of the story is even more impotant.
On link above follow the link at the end of the page.

birdflu666.wordpress.com...

Regulatory/Status Index:
EU200 Currently Approved in EU
EU666 Biodefense stockpile
UM100 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in US
US666 Biodefense stockpile
EM160 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in EU

US and EU are connected again by number 666.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I'm saying that I think the source you linked to (and thus the title of the thread) is wrong - the Swine flu vaccine is made with H1N1. If you look at the site that the site you linked to links to, it's clearly talking about an H5N1 Avian flu vaccine.

It doesn't change the concerns people have, but it does spread disinformation, which is why I pointed it out.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMack

I'm saying that I think the source you linked to (and thus the title of the thread) is wrong - the Swine flu vaccine is made with H1N1. If you look at the site that the site you linked to links to, it's clearly talking about an H5N1 Avian flu vaccine.

It doesn't change the concerns people have, but it does spread disinformation, which is why I pointed it out.

You are right, it is supposed to be h1n1, I think it is typo in the source..
Typo's do accure...

Hmm, Im actualy unsure why it say h1n1 and h5n1 in the same article here..

But, it seem to have the same toxins listed there..
And on the Norwegian Health Inst. said there were mercury in the sweedish one, so I think it goes for the rest of them.

I also heard in New Zealand, Baxter is thesting the Baxter vaccine for approval...

[edit on 5/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

new topics

top topics

join