It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Court Hears O.J. Simpson's Plea to Release Him From Prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Source Link: www.foxnews.com...

LAS VEGAS — A trio of Nevada Supreme Court justices is considering whether to let O.J. Simpson and a former golfing buddy out of prison while the full court reviews their convictions for a gunpoint hotel room heist.

Justice Michael Cherry didn't say at the end of a hearing Monday how long it will take for the three-member panel to rule on whether the former football star and convicted co-defendant Clarence "C.J." Stewart should be allowed to post bond.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5092c18882c2.jpg[/atsimg]

Isn't this just the way it is when it comes to real criminals like O.J. If you or I were accused of doing anything close to what he not only was accused of but was convicted for we would still be in a cell sitting next a huge guy named Baba hoping to God that our manhood wouldn't be taken away this day or any day soon. I wonder how many people will be angry about him being released or will even speak out?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

I view OJ's role in this supposed crime as self - defense. People stole his personal memoribilia and then tried to sell it to others. I would show up a little peeved off as well. If this wasn't OJ Simpson there would have never been a conviction in this case. I think they should let him walk.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
They should keep him where he belongs..... In prison for the rest of his life. Its bad enough he got away with murder.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
reply to post by Rams59lb

I view OJ's role in this supposed crime as self - defense. People stole his personal memoribilia and then tried to sell it to others. I would show up a little peeved off as well. If this wasn't OJ Simpson there would have never been a conviction in this case. I think they should let him walk.

Trying to steal yourself back that was stolen in the first place does not make it ok.Rot in jail OJ

new topics

top topics

join