It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When do you think people will stand up and take action, before is too late ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

A compilation of 911 truth in the news, as portrayed by the mainstream media.

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum." -Noam Chomsky

After seeing the video above, i realized that WHATEVER evidence would be brought to peoples faces they will never take action.
The ones who believe that the 9/11 was a conspiracy, will only try to wake people up with boards, documentaries, and stuff like this. But for WHAT?!
If they don't take action against them, all of it it's in vain!
SUE the government!!

The media, even if they bring great researchers in front of the people, after listening to them , they will make them look paranoid and stupid.
People who don't believe in the 9/11 conspiracy, will give credit to the media, because that's what they trust. For them, the 9/11 is a fiction! ( you gotta thank Hollywood for the fiction ).

So basically, what would you do, to show the people the truth ?
Do you think people will take serious action against the government, before is too late ?
What will happen if they do, and what will happen if they don't?

It could happen something like this again. But this time is gonna be worse.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So basically, what would you do, to show the people the truth ?
Do you think people will take serious action against the government, before is too late ?
What will happen if they do, and what will happen if they don't?

Like everybody else who posts about this, you want people to take action. But you have no suggestions on what do do. I know why... because there is no obvious way we can put the responsible people to justice. The system is designed so that corruption can occur freely at the top.

9/11 was a inside job. People have known for almost a decade now. It doesnt matter. Sorry, but this is the world we live in.

People only care about things that matter to them personally, and they are afraid of what others think of them. Being connected to "conspiracy theories" is not something they can handle.

It will happen again of course, and people will still react the same way. A few percent will see the truth, others will be blind to it.

So you see, there is no point posting "wake up" posts.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Sadly enough people will only want to stand up when they get their legs chopped off. They don't even remember they have legs!

So I advise you not to wait anyone or else you will lose your legs too.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
i agree with the last posters. sorry to say but the human race are nothing but tax cattle. there are a few bulls in the heard that know what is truly going on, but until the whole heard gets going in one direction, there is nothing one can do. so until people either get there legs chopped off, as the poster had put it. or lose there jobs, there families and cannot find a third job, the way i put it. nothing, absolutely nothing will happen. people are to short memoried and only care about simple things. such as what are they going to wear, what is there church doing this weekend, or mcdonalds for the kids tonight. now on a hotter note, this fumes the b-jesus out of me, but until there are more bulls in the pen getting things going. it is business as usuall. sad to say,but owe so true!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Years ago I was in a hotel on 9/11 in the bar they had a massive TV. Then came up Bin ladin's picture. I stopped and said Yes, Oswald did it!!!! yep I was right.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Years ago I was in a hotel on 9/11 in the bar they had a massive TV. Then came up Bin ladin's picture. I stopped and said Yes, Oswald did it!!!! yep I was right.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

People have been deceived so many times that now we don't trust any one.
Take obama for example. Americans spent time and money for the effort to bring Obama to power. Struggle is going on to bring Paul to power. Who knows he may turn against us too.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies ! starred you all lol! I respect the ideas and beliefs of everyone.

Ok, so, i don't live in the US. Suggestions from is like 0 ( zero )! I could tell you to sue the ones responsible, to hire an assassin to kill them, or wait for the Holy one to come and save us all!

After the replies, i also realized that the hope is also gone. There is no hope for change, not like Obama change, but REAL change!

This is a complicated matter. It relates to self respect and respect for one another. It relates to trusting yourself and to trust others, etc., and the ones that rule US, don't have neither respect, neither trust, neither love for it's people.
It's all a game. A game has an ending. At the end of the game, you'll not have the option to load to previous dates and to change what was wrong.
People live to die. To die its easy, to live it's hard. To live in peace with yourself and others it's even harder.

Thanks for reading. Take care.
and take care of your legs too

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It already is too late.

second line.

Edit: And the reason why no one will take action. the reason why you cannot ally people to take action is because no one is united enough to do so. No one wants to lose what they already have. You cannot take action until everyone agrees and until everyone is united in doing so. But alas it is established this way. We are conditioned to stay conditioned by working 9-5 jobs and by focusing on material and irrelevant things...

It is quite sickening when you think about it.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well, you kind of got us stumped there, you see we are waiting for the military to restore the Constitution - and we veterans are suppose to provide the numbers... we have a problem houston, seems the military participated. ah ... now what what,,,>?

new topics

top topics

join