It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT! Argument over Obama BC is Bohemian Grove Deflection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Hey thank you, I geuninely appreciate that. I am very glad you have noticed.

In the quest to survive and to survive my children through whatever may come and whatever the causes of such things as we discuss here may be.

The direction to turn is surely inward, I can not stop conspiracies perhaps, I can not change the world...

But I can take one little step, change myself, be better acknowledge the methods that turn us inside out and thwart them in myself and speak of how to do so.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
slightly off topic but didn't Bush jnr send Bush snr, B Clinton, H Clinton and Obama to New Orleans after Katrina.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
North American leaders summit in Mexico August 9-10

WASHINGTON (AFP) – US President Barack Obama will meet with his Mexican counterpart Felipe Calderon and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper for a summit in Mexico in early August, officials said Thursday.

Obama will be taking part for the first time in the annual North American summit between the three nations, to be hosted this year by the western Mexican city of Guadalajara.

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Thursday hosted talks in Washington with Mexican Foreign Minister Patricia Espinosa and Canada's chief diplomat Lawrence Cannon to lay the groundwork for the summit.

Espinosa said she wanted to "say how honored Mexico feels to be able to hold this leader summit in the city of Guadalajara on the 9 and 10 of August."

Last time Obama step in Mexico the outbreak of H1N1 begun so i don't know about you but this make me little nervious so lets keep an eye on this.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 297GT

You are mixing disasters.

Bush Sr and Bill Clinton went to Sumatra after the Tsunami...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Thanks for mentioning it, but please go there and make another report, Jones' was a long time ago...

And I personally don't give a damn about Obama and his birth certificate. Muppet Show on steroids...

[edit on 8/5/2009 by wyskyjohn]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniskeptic
I find it amusing that you point to the Bohemian Grove as the "real" conspiracy. If anything's a deflection, it's the paranoia about that silly frat party.

We've been talking about Bohemian Grove here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've been here on ATS for years. There has been countless conspiracies, countless "events" happening in a few weeks, etc etc. There is and only ever has been one consistency: deep deep unfounded paranoia on ATS. Or do I have sit here waiting several more years for the "truth" to unfold before our eyes.

What I have seen in the real world is incompetance and greed everywhere with the added problem that politicians (even sincere ones) seem to hold these high fliers in high regard even after the high fliers crashed the world economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is scary and real. Even scarier, they are back to business as usual here in the UK with (failed!) bankers awarding themselves obscene bonuses already.

Is it happening in the US or have you been too distracted to notice

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join