It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(opinion) what will happen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Lets start from the beggining. BANG!(oops, not that far back)

Anyway, we wake up one day and see that some guys hijack a plane with box cutters and fly 'em into buildings(important ones). We find that Osama did it, so we attemt to find him.

We fail (to my knowledge) and end up repealing a law that says we can't assassinate a countries leader and it sounds like a good idea to go have a little chat with our buddy in Iraq, Saddam. He complies at first, we can look around. We look around and find nothing, but we know he has somthing, so we are doing these "hunts" for WMDs in Iraq.

Saddam says to keep looking. (your getting warmer, nope colder, warmer again...) We find some empy ones, but nothing really good.

We ask for support to go in and find them with force. Only Blair wants to help, and a couple of our drinking buddies from the UN. (this is where we are now)

(future) We end up not getting support.(go figure) We invade with the help of the British.

As soon as we stick our noses in Iraq, Saddam and Osama together plan an attack on us. A nuclear suitcase bomb goes off in New York.

Now we are cheesed. We start pounding the sand out of Saddam and everybody takes sides. Some ally with us and some with Saddam. Naturally the British and a lot of europe are on our side.

While the people of New England are recuperating we are attacked again, in DC.(go figure)

We tighten security, not allowing anyone in or out of the country, except for diplomats. As WWIII is being waged in Britian's back yard, and all over Europe, and everyone is killing everyone because they can't tell what side who is on, a large round saucer shaped craft lands on one of the battle fields.

Out walk two stubby looking grey aleins. They look at everyone gathered on the field, and you hear a sudden *gasp* from around the world. Everyone stops killing each other. They just stop and stare. People are, by this time watching it live on TV, and we all feel ashamed.

The aliens relay one message and one message only, "knock it the heck off!"

And we are still in shock. (all but some of the government organizations, they already knew the greys, but they are still a little surprised)

We give the only response we can, which is, "Ok".

And we watch and wait. The aliens, leave, and we never see them again.

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What opinion do you want from this? Wheter this possible or not?

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think what he means is that there are far more important things than squabbling among ourselves over WMD which may, or may not exist. A very fair point, the only problem is that the vast majority of people do not think like this. Mankind looks in on itself too much, rather than outward, to what might benefit us as a whole. It is because of this narrow mindedness and short sightedness that we are still killing each other. We should all be looking outward - getting together and furthering our horizons, rather than looking inward - thinking about what problems our own kind can cause us, and who might want to attack us.

[Edited on 12-2-2003 by CiderGood_HeadacheBad]

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
As WWIII is being waged in Britian's back yard, and all over Europe, and everyone is killing everyone because they can't tell what side who is on...

Very true indeed, the U.S. are trying to drag their allies into a war which will benefit none of them, and put them in more danger than the American warmongers. I think Tony should pull his head out of George's ar$e before he gets us into a big mess that we can't get out of. He has no right to send British servicemen/women to their deaths, without referendum, and ignoring public opinion, just to please Bush.

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think Osama or Saddam would strike some place that he wouldn't need a nuke or suitcase nuke to cause mass casualties. (See Nuclear Power Plants or BIG FRIGGIN' REFINERIES)

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
..Which would be why the feckin' english have put the "UK"s entire nuclear stockpile within 20 miles of Scotland's most densely populated city!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
But yes OX, you have a good point. Also, those targets are not always so well defended, and not easy to miss either

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think we need to stop this before it goes to far. I'm not saying I'm antiwar, because I think Saddam would use any kind of WMD that he had if provoked. But, if we back off, then he may not take us seriously enough. He may just go on doing what he was doing before.

I can't tell you what to do, except to catch Saddam and put him on UN trial or somthing.

new topics

top topics

join