It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant mother tasered at baptism party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Pregnant mother tasered at baptism party

rawstory.com

A child’s Virginia baptism ended up being a real shocker.

Responding to a noise complaint in Prince William County, police sought to quell the assembled crowd — who they said were making too much of a racket — by firing a Taser at the child’s grandfather and at the pregnant mother of the baptized child.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I posted a thread yesterday on the topic of illegal immergration, although it didn't recieve any replies I went on about my daily routine. Then today as I was walking around in the news room I noticed several reporters working on stories that again had to do with bad cop's, tasers, and immergrants so I decided to do a little reading online and found this report that I thought members here might find interesting. My take on this is simply "This is wrong" it was during the day time when these people were having their party, they were obviously not desturbing anybody except for possibly their prejudice neighbors who didn't like these spanish people who must be illegal immergrants to be there in the first place. Any ways, that is my take on this thread. Thank you for participating.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Wow, that's just ridiculous.

We need to remove these tasers from police officers, the last time I checked they didn't use the batons more than the tazers.

They should really stop with this nonsense.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sorry already been posted posted on 30-7-2009
Not really breaking news.

Here

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm sorry as well, I did a search before posting this thread, the article shows a date of today and I visit this site daily and am on for hours reading while never coming across this story. But thanks for commenting.

Note to Mod: Please stop this thread in it's tracks as my search failed me.

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

top topics

join