It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Soldier of 2030 (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
here is what we can expect our military to look like by 2030.

future soldier of 2030 video

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I would think by 2030 we would have robots fighting the battle for us. It's kind of sad to think that these guys are planning for wars 20 years from now..You would think they would put all that brain power to trying to eliminate wars, instead of making it a business for their new products. That suit looks ripped straight from the game Halo..I guess it's a coincidence that on the g4 gaming channel they run army recruiting ad's all day.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
it also looks like characters from starwars

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The US military has categorically stated that by 2020 infantry will be replaced by AI robots - FACT.

Read it here wiredforwar.pwsinger.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Lifted from the clip in the op:

"...and welcome to this edition of the AMC news dispatch. While the future is always uncertain we must start planning today for what out soldiers will need on the battle-field 20 years from now."

Wouldn't it be nice if they planned, oh well I don't know, to maybe NOT HAVE ANY WARS OR SOLDIERS in the future? It is so comforting to know that there are plans for us to keep killing each other for perceivable future.

I feel so much safer already. No... really, I do.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
i think they just want us to look cool so nodody messes with us but still they like to waste the tax payers money

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Looks like the crap I see some of the knuckleheads wearing while playing paintball.

Stupid.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Reminds me of the masterchief.

top topics

join