It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disbarment of Orly Taitz Sought

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

Whining about it ? I'm not whining about Obama's place of birth.

To bring you up to speed, this thread is about someone (quite a few, actually) who ARE whining about it. As would be obvious to everyone but you, apparently.

Next, you admire a bigmouth who can't put her money where her mouth is? Ok, that's your prerogative

Don't know about you, but I see people out there all the time making ridiculous and unsubstantiated claims. Some people spend their lives doing just that. And they usually manage to collect a few suckers along the way who're happy to buy the Golden Gate Bridge for half a million dollars or lawn-grass in little packets, etc.

You like Taitz and what she's selling. Again .. your prerogative

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Vaast
It was clear, within her grandstanding, that she was intent on engaging people's emotions, with her talk of ' I come from a communist country. We're supposed to be repressed there. But I tell you, there's far more repression here in America '.... blah blah, words to that effect.

Then it clicks: people only talk and behave like Taitz when they know either (1) they don't have a leg to stand on and (2) when they've already lost ... but want to do as much damage as possible (and slip in character assassination) to their intended victim.

She's just getting as much mileage out of it as she can. And the anti-Obamists know this and are doing exactly the same.

I think you are absolutely correct.

Grandstanding is the world's second oldest profession (and perhaps more immoral than the world's oldest profession).

This last campaign saw more grandstanding on both sides than we have ever experienced before, and apparently some have seen no need to put an end to it.

The things that stand out for me in all of this, especially in concerns with Orly Taitz is:

1.) If there were indeed legitimate questions as to the eligibility of Nationality for Barrack Obama, wouldn't this have been brought up *DURING* the campaign by his official opponents?

2.) If there were indeed legitimate questions as to the eligibility of Nationality for Barrack Obama, wouldn't this have been brought up *BEFORE* his nomination by the Democratic Party? (And you know they would have been careful especially considering at the time the issue of eligibility of Nationality was at the fore-front of the Nation's mind as Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger was considering running if Congress amended the Constitution to allow it.)

3.) If there were indeed legitimate questions as to the eligibility of Nationality for Barrack Obama, wouldn't John McCain be the first one crying foul when he lost?

4.) If there were indeed legitimate questions as to the eligibility of Nationality for Barrack Obama, wouldn't there be more credible lawyers bringing up this issue? (The Republican Party itself is certainly not short of any lawyers, neither was the McCain Campaign...yet none of them are willing to back this, or touch the issue with a 10-foot pole? No other Republican lawyer is willing to do they do best and argue their position? Are the Birthers really trying to say that the Republican Party is spineless and inept?)

So, unless this Conspiracy reaches the ranks and file of not only Obama's cabinet and Administration, his own political party, but also the political party of his opponents, and every aspect of our Judicial system, then Orly Taitz is just another windbag performing political grandstanding to get her 15 minutes of shame, just like every other American with a pants-suit who called themselves a "pundit" was able to do during Election 2008.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
From OP Link:

Having been unable to achieve her goal by legal action, she has begun encouraging her followers nationwide to organize themselves as wholly unlawful "Citizens Grand Juries,"

And just now I got this in my email:

Press Announcement
For Immediate release
August 3, 2009

On August 4, 2009, Criminal complaints of Fraud and Treason against Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama will be delivered in Washington, DC to the White House, every member of the US House and US Senate, the Pentagon and Federal District Court by Mr. Carl Swensson of www.RiseUpForAmerica.com .
These Criminal complaints will also be mailed to every United States District Attorney in America.
The criminal charges of Fraud and Treason filed by Lt. Commander Walter Fitzpatrick, III and other military men are part of the evidence being considered by multiple Grand Juries, Constitutionally formed by www.AmericanGrandJury.org .
Accompanying Mr. Swensson will be a film crew of citizen journalists to record the events, Dr. Penny Kelso to assist in delivering the Criminal complaints and also representatives of www.PatriotHeartsNetwork.com to report on their radio show about the deliveries.
Anyone needing additional information may contact Mr. Carl Swensson at [email protected]

Man, if she's behind this group I can see why they want to stop her. She's alright with me.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
This lady is a threat. She was the attorney for Stephan Frederick Cook the soldier who refused to go to Afghanistan because he did not believe Obama was legitimately the President. The governnent changed his orders and they dropped the suit. Believe me, TPTB let that one slid for a reason. She must have some goods on him - that's all I'm saying.

Army Reserve Major Cook went to Taitz in Feb 09 to have her represent him. Cook VOLUNTEERED to go to Afghanistan in May 09, his orders were cut in Jun 09. He filed suit in July 09. Instead of being held hostage to some political agenda, the Army just canceled his request.

If he REALLY didn't want to go, he could've just asked the Army to cancel his request, since it was VOLUNTARY to begin with. But he and Taitz chose to file a lawsuit instead. It was just a political stunt to get the birth certificate issue in front of a federal judge again and get Taitz some publicity again.

Taitz isn't much of a threat, she's just a loud mouthpiece, not alot of credibility IMO. Apparently a pretty good dentist though.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Did a little research...

here is the school she attended...

www.taftu.edu...

It seems to be an accredited institution...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It seems all the people bashing her better update their cache.

Orly Taitz gets go ahead on discovery.

I wonder how far the rabbit hole goes.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It had to come around to this sooner or latter. The lady is a fruit loop. Sinking so low as to make up fabricated "evidence" to try and bolster her idiotic claims about the president.

Hopefully they yank her license and she can go sell houses to people she gave dental work to.

The lady isn't a good attorney anyway, she somehow thought that she could get Obama taken out of office through the supreme court for crying out loud.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

It had to come around to this sooner or latter. The lady is a fruit loop. Sinking so low as to make up fabricated "evidence" to try and bolster her idiotic claims about the president.

Hopefully they yank her license and she can go sell houses to people she gave dental work to.

The lady isn't a good attorney anyway, she somehow thought that she could get Obama taken out of office through the supreme court for crying out loud.

It hasn't come to anything. A complaint means nothing.
Just where did Orly 'fabricate evidence'?
If the claims are so idiotic it's a surprise that she is involved with two cases at this time, one of which may yet go to trial.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

Taitz has no legal standing to pursue any of her idiotic claims. Just watch and see, of course it will be a "cover up" and the truth will be "sanitized"

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
It seems all the people bashing her better update their cache.

Orly Taitz gets go ahead on discovery.
I wonder how far the rabbit hole goes.

If this is true then it makes no difference because "Discovery" allows her to check into his credentials. He has to allow her access to the info.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Under the law of the United States, civil discovery is wide-ranging and can involve any material which is relevant to the case except information which is privileged, information which is the work product of the opposing party, or certain kinds of expert opinions. (Criminal discovery rules may differ from those discussed here.) Electronic discovery or "e-discovery" is used when the material is stored on electronic media.

In practice, most civil cases in the United States are settled after discovery. After discovery, both sides often are in agreement about the relative strength and weaknesses of each side's case and this often results in a settlement which eliminates the expense and risks of a trial.

en.wikipedia.org...(law)

She can request it but it may be denied for being sensitive personal information. What Taitz doesn't understand for some odd reason, is that we have the bill of rights. That protects us from unreasonable searches, that includes nutty morons with a law degree.

[edit on 9/16/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
She should be disbarred, not for being certifiably crazy, god knows there are panty of delusional Lawyers out there, but she should have her bar card yanked because she presented fraudulent documents to the courts and swore that they were true.

Besides, couldn't this country make it just fine with fewer Lawyers..? I think so.

She's a fool. And one less idiot Lawyer in the United States can only be a good thing.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowbeard
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

post starred
whatever your views on the subject, this is a VERY intelligent lady and it sounds to me like she's definitely touching a raw nerve somewhere as there seems to be an active campaign against her
(just to clarify something, the whole birth thing means nothing to me as I'm English) but as you say, she's nobody to sneer at, I'd like to see the credentials of those who are bashing her.

she is advocating and encouraging treason and sedition by violent force, she is not "touching a raw nerve", she is calling for people to march on washington with guns and shoot people that are in our government who refuse to relinguish power.

what part of this do you NOT!! understand. the law does not need credentials. i wish these people would be arrested and made to answer for their encitement to violently overthrow of our government. enough of these loony tunes...what next...with these slope headed, knuckle dragging idiots.

the change in government happened 10 months ago, with a majority of over 8+ million people, that decided to throw the republicans out of office. they didn't want you republicans in office. the revolt happened 10 months ago!!!!... in an election...if you don't like it... leave.... or wait 4 more years. you lost the election, i'll say it again...you LOST the election!!!

these republican right-wingers are coming to obama events with loaded guns...what? are we supposed to wait until a hundred or so of these morons actually bring loaded guns and open up on the president??, until someone does something??? these are homegrown terriosts who parade around unknowing women and children at these presidential rallys carrying loaded weapons. all the while grinning and smiling like some goober in a fellini movie. they don't respect the POTUS, they don't respect our constitutution...they are as un-american as any jack-booted thug. one sign last weekend actually said "WE CAME UNARMED--THIS TIME"

how many open threats of violence to government officials does the justice dept. need, to haul these people off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join