posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:27 PM
1. I will be living in dorms, which spread disease like wildfire. And most of the people up at my school are anti-vaccine, so it will be even worse,
because they will all have it.
2. I get the flu shot every year anyway, so it's not the first time I've been vaccinated against an influenza strain.
3. I have a weak immune system and when I get sick, I get sick.
4. Mom works in the city, so even if I didn't get it up at school, she could bring it home if I'm home on break (but she would probably be
vaccinated, too, because she works in a medical office.)
5. If I was ever going to have an issue with a vaccine, I think it would have happened by now. But I've had tons, I'm getting the HPV one in a few
weeks, and the only problem that I've ever had is getting Pertussis in 6th grade when I didn't get my full DPT because it gave me a fever as a baby.
Permanent lung weakness. From the Pertussis that I got from NOT getting a vaccine.
Can I Get Mine Now?