It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to hang...? neither does the USA govt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
never heard of anyone wanting to get hung... and well there is enough evidence to convince any jury any where... 911 was a Inside Job... and we have to start at the top and work our way down the ladder... we the people are responsible to see justice is done. and its the governments job to carry out justice... not the other way around people... they have convinced everyone I have met.. that they rule the people... only by illegal laws. the constitution is the surpreme law of this land.
there has been numerous violations that need correction. which one should we concentrate on... 911... absolutely.... this is the one crime that is unforegivable.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here we go again, the word 911 is used in a post and immediately ATS flashes their 'this thread is under staff scrutiny'. I could make a post proclaiming 'Coffee, Donuts and 911' and ATS would immediately flag my post. Why???????

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What does coffee and donuts have to do with 9/11? Oh, I see. You're referring to the early morning start that day for the perps. Now I get it. Thanks. I hadn't thought of that before.

join