It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screenshots of OrlyTaitzesa.com *Blocked Site*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So, I have been seeing a lot of hoopla about Obamas BC. As I stated in another thread, I have no standing on this topic. What DID grab my attention was the how the Lawyers website was being reported as having malicious software. Sometimes I just can't help myself. I have Linux, so I decided to take a gander at the "malicious" site to see what was on it. Here are some screen shots..

Screen 1

Screen 2

Screen 3

Screen 4

Screen 5

Screen 6

It seems to me that there is nothing wrong with this site. I am NOT telling anyone to ignore the warning because I am running Linux, and as we know Linux is a lot harder to infect compared to windows. I just figured I would post some of the screen shots of the page because I know that there was a lot of controversy over this site being tagged as malicious. If anyone wants more shots, just let me know..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The site is not block...you can still get in..but you have to take the risk of being infected by a malware...

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I went to the site this morning and nothing happened.

It seems weird though that malicious warnings came up yesterday for some people. Makes me wonder...

But thanks for the screen shots and thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Ya, I went to it on my "State" computer and didn't get any of the normal warning screens. I hope the State system doesn't come crashing down later!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Ya, I went to it on my "State" computer and didn't get any of the normal warning screens. I hope the State system doesn't come crashing down later!!

Ut oh
If the state system crashes and they find out what sites you were on, I can't bear to think what will happen to you...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

It was referred to as a blocked site in some other threads. I guess because it says that the site was "blocked" by security preferences.. Either way, just figured I'd put the shots up for the people that didn't go past the warning page.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I think he will be okay as far as crashing.. I am doing a scan now. The one I have searches for Windows viruses because I am always scared that I am going to get something and not know, then send it to a friend that has windows.. So far, so good. Not one thing in the results yet

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Oh ya, fired for sure. Then after investigation of ATS and my "Patriotic" rhetoric, probably labeled as domestic terrorist crashing system intentionally! Search my home and find dozens of guns and ammo! I'm a Mason, and I have been to Tea Party meetings. Gitmo here I come!!!

reply to post by KaginD

Thanks KaginD! The screen shots were a very nice gesture. I hope people look at them as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

I didn't click on any of the links in Flyers Fan thread yesterday because, well, I'm gullible I guess. I don't have expert status in IT issues, viruses and all that so I played it safe. This morning I decided to see for myself whether anything would happen. I took a gamble and whalaa, nothing.

So, I really appreciate you taking the time to sort that out. Hopefully other people who were not checking the links will feel safer now.

I don't believe the State Computer Network will crash - but... you never know?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'm a curious person by nature, so I couldn't help myself lol. Its like putting a kid in front of a big red button and saying don't touch it... Just not going to happen.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I can't believe I'm even associating myself with you, you alleged conspiracy theorist, crazyman...LOL Holy Toledo, now I've caught it too. Call WHO and CDC, help I'm infected and contagious...!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD

I'm a curious person by nature, so I couldn't help myself lol. Its like putting a kid in front of a big red button and saying don't touch it... Just not going to happen.

I don't know if you are old enough to remember that show Candid Camera? They put a sign on a park bench saying "wet paint" then filmed everyone walking by touching the bench to see if it was wet. LOL Everyone who passed by, touched it.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the screen shots.

It was weird what happened yesterday, I went to her site a few weeks ago no problems, then yesterday I typed it into google and nothing came up my anti virus listed it as perfectly safe and google didn't even have it labeled. But one thing that i did notice is that when I clicked on the link the first time it sent me to a weird site.

Clicked on it again and nothing. That was strange, but maybe that was OE.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

She did make mention of problems being reported about her site on the first. SHe said she was taking some posts down to try and fix it. So she is just as confused as everyone else.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The site is completely blocked for me. Was it taken down? Thanks for the screenshots...

I saved these.

I wonder if my computer has been infiltrated but I will reinstall my windows in about a week's time when one of my torrents ends.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

Interesting, I wonder if the guy that filed a A request for disbarment of her, or whatever Has anything to do with it?

Interesting stuff, I'm going to do a search real fast and post this in a thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Dear Ms. Gregory, My name is Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ and I represent a large group of plaintiffs (see names attached), seeking verification of Mr. Obama’s eligibility for presidency and investigating reported criminal activities perpetrated by Mr. Obama, which include reported forgery of documents, fraud, perjury, suspected social security fraud and identity theft. Please see attached Dossiers with supporting affidavits of Forensic Document Examiner and Licensed investigators. As a number of my plaintiffs reside in the state of Texas, I alerted Beaumont police officer Ronald Dischler to this matter and he has provided a written response, assuring me and my clients that proper criminal investigation will be performed, as criminal offices are in purview of local police departments and Mr. Obama a.k.a. Barry Soetoro not only put his name on the ballot in your district, but also personally campaigned in the state of Texas, city of Beaumont, claiming to be a legitimate candidate. This issue is significant, since statute 338 of the state of Hawaii allows foreign born children of Hawaiian residents to get Hawaiian birth certificates and those can be obtained based on a statement of one relative only without any corroborative evidence. Dr. Fukino, director of the health department in Hawaii has released a statement, that Hawaii has a document on file according to their regulations, however she refused to provide any clarification whether it is a birth certificate for a foreign born child of Hawaiian resident, or whether it is a birth certificate obtained based on a statement of one relative, such as grandmother or a grandfather. Obama refused to release his original birth certificate, currently sealed in the state of Hawaii and there is a statement from Forensic document examiner Dr. Sandra Ramsey Lines, that the image Mr. Obama has posted on the internet cannot be relied upon as genuine. Today, on April 27, 2009, an article by Ms. Jennifer Johnson was published in Beaumont Observer. (see attached). Beaumont Police Chief Frank Coffin stated to Ms. Johnson, that he told Officer Dischler not to investigate Obama and, which is even more outrageous; he harassed and intimidated officer Dischler by threatening to investigate the officer. When is forgery ever a political matter? Mr. Obama is not above the law and not above the Constitution of the United States. He became a candidate on the ballot in each and every state and locality of the United States and availed himself to jurisdiction, investigation and prosecution for crimes committed in relation to his ascertainment of eligibility for presidency based on the laws of the United States, constitution and laws of individual states. Based on the above I demand immediate investigation and prosecution of Mr. Obama on charges of suspected fraud, perjury, forgery, identity theft and social security fraud and investigation and prosecution of Chief of Beaumont Police Frank Coffin for violating the constitutional rights of the citizens of Texas under color of authority.

Since I can't post the source I took screen shots of it.
One
two
three

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thanks for this, but there is nothing wrong with her site.
I've got enough protection and it would tell me if there was an attempt.
Nothing, nada, nope.

I don't know how this got started, but I have some good guesses.........

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I don't think there is anything wrong with it either. But I don't want people blaming me if something happens to their comp. So I'm playing it safe.

top topics

join