It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory. (Fact!) Aliens are the Anti-Christ.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Lots of really interesting info you've posted here. I as you, have also sought many roads and many theories as to our existance and that which is unexplainable in our world and our universe to no avail. I think that it's because we truly wish to know the 'Truth' even if it means going thru every possible scenario there is. I'm beginning however to come to the conclusion that we have Created all of this ourselves, and, like our world, are prone to creating havoc thus, the possible reasons some things in this life are twisted and vile. The more you continue though to seek for answers no matter where that may lead you, the closer you will become to seeing the whole picture. Life is like a puzzle, and if we have to dissect the information we find in order to make sense from it, then so be it. Good Work!

[Edited on 12-5-2004 by Sapphire]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   
SamaraMorgueAnn, your on the right track. Keep researching. Since I dont have absolute proof (preest) this is what I have come up with. These greys are clones, demon possessed. Clones were created by fallen angels for the demons (they lost their physical body(different from ours) but they were once fallen angels). The reason we don't see them in their UFO's much is because they travel at light speed and are only seen when they slow down or stop. The abductions are for one main reason. They are trying to create souls so they (the demons) can live an eternal life. The soul continues after death of the physical body.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
the question:
who, or what are we?

since the beginning, humanity has always asked this question, and attemped to answer it with science and religions.

If there is any theory that can link the seemingly unlinkable, it would be this theory. Christianity, and ET. The two ideas cancel eachother out. Christianity testifies of an all powerfull being that planted us here, and ET alludes to evolution. It doesnt work. This theory, however, is not a new one. You guys remember TrainedForThis? he said the same thing with a slight slant, and hes not the first. it seems this theory pops up here at ATS every month atleast. i for one, think it holds water?

-lost

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
SamaraMorgueAnn, your on the right track. Keep researching. Since I dont have absolute proof (preest) this is what I have come up with. These greys are clones, demon possessed. Clones were created by fallen angels for the demons (they lost their physical body(different from ours) but they were once fallen angels). The reason we don't see them in their UFO's much is because they travel at light speed and are only seen when they slow down or stop. The abductions are for one main reason. They are trying to create souls so they (the demons) can live an eternal life. The soul continues after death of the physical body.

I appreciate you being honest and making it known you have no proof of your theory...it makes speaking on a subject with somebody alot easier when both people know the subject is just speculation. Insisting your theory had proof would have been immature.

As for your theory...it's an interesting possibility and you posted it without a whole lot of mumbo jumbo, matrix talk. Do you use any scriptures or information to try and back your idea?

[Edited on 5-12-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There's something I forgot to mention in the morass of all this picking on me by the 'few'.....

That yea, the aliens aren't ALL under the antichrist rule. There are other type of aliens who ARE good. And there are alien types who are coming on to the side of recognition of their own selves, that they are worth more than what has been taught them by the antichrist aliens.

The antichrist aliens are NOT going to SHOW themselves to be totally evil, because that would ruin it for them to accomplish their plans. So ofcourse they're going to act like angels of light, or helpers of humanity.

And, that it's not only the aliens, it's also the human being. Like it says in the bible about humans with the ability to create evil out of their own minds, well yea.
And they say that Satan laughs at that because 'it' didn't have to do anything, as, some of the humans were already building their own antichrist behaviour.

And so much for (fact) !!! I had put that in brackets for a reason! I wasn't debating whether it was a fact or not...I was stating my personal opinion in the brackets preeest. And as for theory...whell ! Doesn't it take some discussion preest? to come to any conclusion? If all you're doing is basing everything down, how the heck does anyone ever, even eventually come to the facts? Unless they take a stand like I did against your bombshelling all my efforts.

Besides, there are more types of folks out there than you can realize. Everyone out here is not only knowledgeable in the base facts of a scenario. Some corporate giants have, yeaaaaa...actually USED their intuition and come out correct. Some psychics, gee, actually know these things and so don't need to debate on it. Wherefore, I have made this post generally to help those folks who are being visited by the abducting type of aliens...and hopefully have shed some light on the subject to them, so they can better deal with those haunting situations. Hopefully gain some strength and power through knowledge of what's going on.

This IS a discussion BOARD. 'Mooove' over preest. There are many other people here with rational reasoning AND more.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
And so much for (fact) !!! I had put that in brackets for a reason! I wasn't debating whether it was a fact or not...I was stating my personal opinion in the brackets preeest. And as for theory...whell ! Doesn't it take some discussion preest? to come to any conclusion? If all you're doing is basing everything down, how the heck does anyone ever, even eventually come to the facts? Unless they take a stand like I did against your bombshelling all my efforts.

This IS a discussion BOARD. 'Mooove' over preest. There are many other people here with rational reasoning AND more.
When you misrepresent your post as fact people will be lead to believe it is...surprise surprise...fact. If you had stated "Theory. (Opinion!) Aliens are the Anti-Christ" from the get go people like me wouldn't have had to come into your post to deny the ignorance within it. You never presented any facts...I'm always willing to debate FACTS with FACTS to come to a conclusion but you cannot debate somebody using FACTS when their "facts" are based on information from psychics.

You're not taking any "stand" against my "bombshelling"...the reality is you misrepresented a post and became upset and took it as a personal attack when I posted my opinion. Don't hide the fact you feel my opinions are personal attacks...you never would have contacted me on U2U whining about my posts if you didn't believe it.

You're right this is a discussion board and the skeptics are just as important as history twisting dreamers. Move over whiner there are people here that are better able to pose theories and smart enough to know when they cannot be proven.

Stick to your own thread and rise above my unenlightened evil or contact me off the forum. Your whining is growing old.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
...Stick to your own thread and rise above my unenlightened evil or contact me off the forum...

In your eyes...no matter what I say, I am misrepresenting something. Two different styles just like Mandalorianwarrior said. Two different personalities.

In my U2U to you, hhaha, which was only one time...I told you to not lay dung at my posts the way you did at "THIS is AboveTopSecret" (among some), in the Paranormal Phenomena section. (Which in itself is a paranormal phenomena...bot you aren't seeing it) By the way...are you using my posts as a way just to get points? Or are you just having fun knocking down the points at my post?

Just because you don't understand art it doesn't mean you should ruin it for others. O.k. so we have totally different syles. When though, did I come into one of your posts and derile you about what you said? Answer me that. I'm busily away at doing what I can for myself to find answers to today's complex situations. I care very much about those folks who are 'different'. And so generally, I tend towards the humble and meek, who basically get no airplay around here or other places, very often. I would like to bring them here and give them a nice place to open up and feel comforted. After all, some of their real-life stories are most fascinating and it would be a shame to not hear them. In this rough edged fact vs. fiction where everyone always has to have proof to back up their stories...makes it difficult to have those who are actually suffering abductions to come and tell about them when they happened in the privacy of their own bedroom or mind and no one else was present to record the facts.

O.k. I call it a truce. I won't dash down your efforts, as long as I get enough space here, which I was here before you were...as immature as that may sound...hahaha...don't dash down my efforts for whatever reason I post my posts. Thanks.

You know, you don't have to like someone to be respectful of their opinions. Respectfulness means not trampling all over the territory because you can do it. Hmhmh...I know about that. Just let it be. If my posts don't suit you, don't be so quick to respond.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I speak from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE! I don't believe EVERYTHING I READ!
I was a Grey myself. I walked into this body. I am still in touch with some Greys.
They DO have sexual organs! They DO reproduce. They DO have children....and home schooling up to what we would call "pre-teen" development.
We are NOT the anti-Christ. I am Black and have been treated BETTER by the Greys than by the HUMANS!
The Bible says that we are known by our works....then these Greys are known by being kind to me!
If it weren't for them, after my husband died, I would have had a nervous breakdown. THEY PULLED ME THROUGH IT!
There MAY be SOME Greys who fit your description, but not MY group!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
I speak from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE! I don't believe EVERYTHING I READ!

Cool.

At the same time...I don't believe everything I read either...na na.

Hahha. Just joking. This to me sounds authentic. Oh my! How very fascinating...as well as frightening. Anyhow...I understand how the aliens can be very beautiful and warm towards persons when they too themselves have been treated quite harshly by the world here. Oh I think they are sooo adorable! How did they help you through the tough situations that you had to go through?

(Oh by the way, I had to say the aliens are the anitchrist because there's just no other way of bringing you guys out into the open! Sorry. But I'm glad. This is worth it!)

Finally, the truth is coming out. And yea, I may misrepresent myself sometimes...just not all of the time. Here comes one day, when all things will be out in the open.

[Edited on 5/12/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Samara if you believe in an Antichrist, that means you must believe bibles end time prophecies right?

If so they state that the antichrist is one single human man (at first, he becomes the antichrist later), from specific part of the world, with specific looks, and more...

Why do you disect the prophecies to fit your own theory?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I have always had the notion that the greys were merely ultra-evolved/mutated humans. Then again, in my understanding of the world the anti-christ does not exist. Take it with a grain of salt if ya want, this is just merely my opinion and personal theory.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless
Samara if you believe in an Antichrist, that means you must believe bibles end time prophecies right?

If so they state that the antichrist is one single human man (at first, he becomes the antichrist later), from specific part of the world, with specific looks, and more...

Why don't you dissect the prophecies and use your own mind to figure it out instead of taking everything you read literally?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Yes I do but that would be a topic for the religion section. I will post what I have found someday

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn

Originally posted by Faceless

Why don't you dissect the prophecies and use your own mind to figure it out instead of taking everything you read literally?

I have... and it all points to a single man, that's why I said what I said.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Faceless]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join