It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers release forged Kenyan birth certificate for Obama

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.
And they keyword in your post above stormdancer is: O RLY told WND

and i need not to read more, since i know wnd is a rightwinged singlebraincelled site only putting out hatress and disinfo.

And stormdancer, stop posting the same hoaxed news in 3 different threads ehh?

Best regards

Loke.:.

And the difference between you and them is you are to the left?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
www.pr-inside.com...

Orly is going to jail, once she comes back from Israel, if she ever does.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

"a smidgen of believable evidence"

Well let's see here, the COLB has proven to be forgery already. Instead of rehashing details that have been thoroughly revealed, I'll just post a link to the analysis itself.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

This way you can't accuse me of cherry picking parts of the document to pick on as fake...lol. The whole document is a proven forgery. I believe this qualifies as more than just " a smidgen of believable evidence". Unless you can show why the analysis is fraudulent or mistaken.

BTW, Hawaiian COLB's are also given for births ABROAD, Birth's OUTSIDE of hospitals, and Birth's with NO official witness's. Did you even know that? So even if proven real, the COLB would still be useless since 3 of 4 ways to obtain one require no proof of birth within the state. BTW, this is the very same reason it would not be accepted as proof of birth in any court.

So all you really have on your side is the word of a Hawaii state official, Obama's own word (LOL), and the word of his mother. All three of whom have a compelling interest to lie about Obama's birthplace.

Hawaiian state officials have a compelling interest not to piss off a senator and possible future POTUS. They also have a compelling interest to lie in order to hide the fact that they did indeed help doctor a COLB or assisted by claiming they saw the real certificate.

Obama's mother had a compelling interest to lie about Obama's birthplace in order to get him a US citizenship. Since she herself would not be able to transfer her US citizenship to him, if he was born out of country.

Obama himself obviously has a compelling interest to lie about his place of birth. If he is indeed foreign born, he could not be President. Due to his mother being unable to transfer her citizenship to him.

On my side, we have Mister Obamas refusal to reveal his Long-form Birth Certificate. Attainable in as quick as he can sign a form and return it to Hawaii. And a thoroughly exhaustive analysis of the COLB, proving it a fake.

Words are words, and people with compelling reasons to lie cannot be trusted. The only real proof is an authentic long-form BC.

As much as you seem to enjoy Obama hiding a piece of his past, that very same action only reinforces that he was not born in America. It also reinforces arguments and theories that he has illegally usurped the Office of the POTUS.

So you can go ahead and jaw on about him being a US citizen without any proof. It's all for naught until you can actually prove it.

P.S. You have no right or basis trying to tell me what I know. As you did in the quote below.

The COLB, as Hawaii's official birth record, would constitute "proof" of his birthplace in any court in the United States, and you know it. -xmotex

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

No it wasn't. In fact WND even said it was real. And they are right wing nutjobs.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

By that logic nobody from the State of Hawaii is eligible to be president because there's no way their birth certificates can be proven valid one way or the other since anybody can get one no matter what.... right?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Indeed..

Myth 1: Where is his COLB? WHY CAN'T I SEE IT??? WHAT IS HE HIDING!?

Answer: Hawaii doesn't give out certificates of Live Births anymore ... you can't get one. NO ONE CAN .... EVER.

However you can get a certifiCATION of live birth. Which is the "Short form" people are talking about.

Myth 2: the BC he presented was Forged!

Nope... not forged at all ... no matter what "tech dude" says (Who is that person anyway?).

[edit on 6-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
www.wnd.com...\

From WND

They still claim that "kenyan sources still dont rule out Obamas birth there".... you mean Barack Obama snr? They share the same name ya know

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Oh dear god ...

Can you imagine Corsi's face as he had to type that up?

Priceless!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Heres some logic for you SD.

Ms Dunham, a student who was working part time, managed to afford $500 in 1961 to hitch a plane to Kenya 8 months pregant. According to the logic of WND and the birthers;

Stanley Ann Dunham, Barack Obama's mother, was registered for college classes in Seattle only 15 days after reportedly delivering her first-born child in Honolulu, according to school records obtained by WND.

How Dunham was able to travel the 2,680 air miles from Honolulu to Seattle only a few days after the birth of her baby is not disclosed in the currently available public record concerning President Obama's birth.

www.wnd.com...

-So apparently the 8 month pregant Ms Dunham could not travel 2680 miles to seattle but could by all means do the 9000 mile trip back and fourth to Kenya, costing her $500 in the 1960s? From there, virtually a lone Kansas woman who spontaneously decided to go to Kenya, gave birth to Obama, where only within a matter of days she managed to catch a flight back to the US.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This picture is fitting for the current situation of the birthers:

www-tc.pbs.org...

Tommy lee jones "Its the edge of the road birther, you can either jump or come clear"

Birther: *jumps*

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think this picture says it best.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Oh dear god ...

Can you imagine Corsi's face as he had to type that up?

Priceless!

I thought the same thing when I saw his name on that.

I wonder if hes a drinkin man :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join