It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India confirms first H1N1 death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

India confirms first H1N1 death

www.alertnet.org

NEW DELHI, Aug 3 (Reuters) - India's health ministry on Monday confirmed the country's first death from the H1N1 flu in a western city, a top official said.

"There has been one death in Pune," Naresh Dayal, India's health secretary told Times Now news channel, adding that the victim was a 14-year-old girl.

The H1N1 virus, commonly known as swine flu, emerged in April in the United States and Mexico, and has spread internationally.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ndtv.com
www.indiadaily.com
uk.news.yahoo.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Man dies from plague in China, 11 others infected
The SHTF Turning Point Quietly Happened, Last Week – Have you been Paying Attention?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This makes me wonder how long it now will be before India does what Israel has done and begins to buy large quantities of the Swine Flu Vaccine just like other nations have done.

The Conspiracy continues to grow...

Funny how China is dealing with a sudden onset of the Plague

*see related thread number one*

and India is now showing Swine Flu popping up.

Here comes my kicker with the NWO on this.

The American elites who for the most part are the leaders of the NWO and have the pull are the same people who are facing massive economic crisis right now. It just so happens that our two biggest adversaries in being top dog in the economic realm are starting to face pandemics.

Why doesn't China's plague onset seem to coincide with around the same date they decided not to continue buying our debt?

*see related thread number two*

To save you some time reading, here is a clip from Questioningall's thread.

Originally posted by questioningall
This was the moment many have been preparing for, when no other country will buy our debt anymore – there is no longer confidence in the U.S. dollar. Also imagine what is going to happen with the longer bonds coming up this month. Oh, I am sure the Fed will print up the money to buy the debt though – they will most likely do it through Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan and companies such as that.

Seems like we now add a new variable to the playing field.

The NWO knows that they are losing money big time right now. They need a fix. Many people have claimed the whole Swine Flu situation is merely a scam to make easy money duping people into thinking that they need a vaccine.

Why can't it be both? They are still releasing a non-finished product with no legal actions that can be taken against them (I.E. they keep ALL their profits, thus fixing their debt situation) and at the same time can wipe out many people and enforce population control.

So really, this allows them to have their cake and eat it. They can gain the money needed to thrive that they would lack without having the masses as their slave labour anymore.

www.alertnet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/3/2009 by Sliadon]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
To summarize from my other posts what all we are dealing with, this is the current situation:

*Big Pharma is making new drugs that don't have guaranteed effectiveness and may have terrible side effects.

LINK

*HR 2159 is a bill designed to try to limit your Constitutional right to bear arms and threatens your right to defend yourself from a growingly fascist government. The bill is currently sitting on Capitol Hill and the status of this bill as of right now is:

Latest Major Action: 6/12/2009: Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.

LINK

*A New Job opening is formed for new guards right after an announcement is made about a joint effort between FEMA and NORTHCOM to ensure what they call "order"

LINK

*Potential methods are being examined to ensure the masses receive their vaccinations.

LINK

*China is reporting another death of a citizen from the plague and has Quarantined an entire town of 10,000 people

LINK

I think the one thing that troubles me the most about the research I have done and the connections I have made using my threads along with fellow ATS'rs is that no one has been able to debunk it.

The opinions I have presented are all backed up the facts in the video and news reports that have been posted by myself and others.

Please help spread the word to your friends and loved ones and don't let this doomsday scenario happen!

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Any input on my theory would be most helpful, as each time I receive feedback I am able to refine it and include other perspectives into it. Finding the truth is a collective effort, one that I know will be possible with the highly critical minds we have here on ATS.

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

A S&F but no no comments?

I'm guessing ATS is getting mighty tired of my "sky is falling" theory of the NWO with relation to these new pandemics spreading around the world or everyone is sleeping right now...

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
ONE death , WOW , better quarantine India and start buying 6745763807683 vaccines plus masks!

Seriously , too much unecessary propaganda on this issue all the time is almost screaming "SCAAAM!" at our faces.

They are trying to create an illusion of pandemic , since they seem to not be competent enough to do one themselves and allow the WHO to take charge.
I cannot help but feel amused , they must be quite desperate.

Good thing there are still decent people in the world , as when Baxter was caught on the act when sending live avian flu to the world :x

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

I'm not sure if that is a jab at me or TPTB for placing so much stock in the vaccine

In clarifying my stance, it is that:

*Quarantines are taking place in China right now with their outbreak of Plague.

*India and China have the two largest populations in the world. They also are the two biggest buyers of US jobs. We send many of our common task jobs like telemarketing to India and China makes many of our Consumer goods because it is cheaper to do so there. The NWO may be trying a plot to eradicate these nations by placing disease in their nations.

*Tying above, the only real case debunkers have made is that it is a matter of globalization and that disease will spread all around and that the higher number of people per capita can lead to higher infection rates. Remember, however, that the elite also had to take Freshman Biology and understand how disease can spread... Do you not find it odd that one of the rarest types of Plague makes itself present in China the same time that Swine Flu is being sensationalized by the MSM. Let me again post the video of Fox News reporting this...

*This brings me into the next point. Quarantines in China with the Plague may play into the desires of NWO elite by giving an excuse to try the same here in the US during the Flu season this fall. FEMA and NORTHCOM are working on a joint effort for Quarantine Camps. The same FEMA who received attention from us last fall with the supposed Death Camps. Sounds like the camps will finally be used after all.

But yes, good thing for those decent people who send contaminated cultures of Avian Flu to various labs in Europe. I think my favorite part of all of that was how immediately after it happened, if you typed it into any major News Search, it would be about 4 or 5 pages in and had just a small statement issued by the W.H.O. about how the situation was being taken care of.

You know... the same W.H.O. that decided to stop giving out daily Flu updates during July... but haven't said that Swine Flu is dwindling down. No, instead they tell us that 19-24 year olds and Pregnant women are the most vulnerable right now and are in favor of Big Pharma rushing the vaccines to the masses, rather than do all the preliminary testing that should be done.

Like you, I just love all those honest people in the world that are just trying to look out for our best interests.

-Sliadon

top topics

join