It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MS-13 smuggles thousands of muslim terrorists into the U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

MS-13 smuggles thousands of muslim terrorists into the U.S.

thelastcrusade.org

News of the alliance between al Qaeda and Mara Salvatrucha prompted Honduran officials, including Security Minister Oscar Alvarez, to adopt a zero-tolerance law that makes membership in the street gang punishable by twelve years in prison. Mara members responded to this legislation by beheading scores of victims and leaving notes on the bodies for the Honduran government. One note read: “Idiots, the end of the world is approaching.”

According to border patrol officials, including Sheriff D’Wayne Jenigan of Del Rio, Texas, thousands of Special Interest Aliens (SIAs), with the help of According to border patrol officials, including Sheriff D’Wayne Jenigan of Del Rio, Texas, thousands of Special Interest Aliens (SIAs), with the help of Mara Salvatrucha “coyotes,” have made their way across the Mexican border and into the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Such SIAs come from countries that pose national security concerns: Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Egypt, Somalia, Yemen, Jordan, Lebanon, and even Iraq.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
thelastcrusade.org
en.wikipedia.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Mara Salvatrucha (MS13) Connection

[edit on 3/8/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The same source also says that MS 13 control the border between USA and Mexico.
What does everyone think?
Is it feasible that MS 13 have teamed up with Al Queda,or just more fear mongering?
Although the headline says terrorists,the Border patrol people call them "SIAs"(special interest aliens).
Can any Arabic speaker translate the tattoo in the link please?

thelastcrusade.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I don't think the border between the U.S. and Mexico is control by the MS-13. I see them as more of a community threat for different cities. Isn't MS-13 based on El Salvador?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

MS-13 is a growing threat in America Cities..... Here in cincinnati you see them all the damn time in hispanic areas.... While crime has yet to increase its aonly a matter of time before MS-13 clashes with the Latin Kings, Black street gangs, white biker gangs and street gangs.... Warzone in Cincinnati next at 5.....

I do think that MS-13 may control certain parts of the border, think abouut it the border is huge and the border patrol is small......But the military on the border quick

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I saw a prog that national geographic did on MS 13(think it was called "the worlds most dangerous gang.")
They don't exactlly behave themselves do they?
The last thing you guys need is MS13 smuggling extremists into the USA.
I agree you should have some kind of military operation along the border,to prevent these goons getting in.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If a criminal organization like MS-13 can profit from supporting another non-affiliated terrorist group - they will.

I guess this explains why it is so important to do a half-assed job of protecting our borders....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Agreed Max.
Its all about the profit...which is scary when you think how much AQ may offer to smuggle operatives/terror materials into the US.
I imagine MS 13 could charge what they want for something really big and dangerous,and would have no problem getting it into the US.
Scary.

new topics

top topics

join