It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress proposed implanting airport workers with RFID chips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Congress proposed implanting airport workers with RFID chips

News reports in May 2007 identified the possibility that mandatory requirements for biometrics and even implanted RFID chips could be imposed on airport employees– anyone from restaurant employees to airline mechanics.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

[edit on 3-8-2009 by renster]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yet another news story of how they want to stick us with these RFID chips. This is becoming more common every day, it seems like what was predicted in the bible is now coming true. When will man-kind wake up and see the obvious? We are living in the last days, its the end of time as we know it. I don't think the world will literally end or blow up, but things will for the human race. The world will continue to be here but things will not continue to go as they are now. The New World Order is making its move, all we can do is warn people, and try to wake them up. God help us all.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Can you post your link to this article......thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I cannot seem to find the link to the article.

Not that I think it is fake at all.
I agree that informing people is essential

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I found a Prison Planet link ... not my favourite source at all but ...

Link

Edit ..here is a more reputable link
Reputable Link

[edit on 3/8/2009 by deltaalphanovember]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

I think that workers will have RFID chips embedded in their normal ID Tags, not actually in their bodies.
So it is possible that this has been blown out of proportion as usual.

The Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) has awarded Unisys Canada Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unisys Corp., a contract to deploy and manage an identification management system, using fingerprint and iris biometric technology to verify the identities of airport workers at 29 airports throughout Canada. The new system, based on products from ImageWare Systems Inc., will replace the existing application used in CATSA’s Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC) system. The RAIC system is designed to enhance aviation security by verifying the identities of airport workers via biometrics and making sure that only those workers with security clearance are permitted to enter restricted areas. It also enables CATSA to update the security clearance status of all 100,000 airport workers instantly at all airports across the country.

Link

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by renster

The New World Order is making its move, all we can do is warn people, and try to wake them up. God help us all.

Statements such as this discredit the discussion at hand.

Please avoid fear mongering as a method of debate. Also please avoid referring to hypothetical organizations as the cause of everything you detest.

:sigh: When will people realize that the sky is NOT falling, as they think it is?

new topics

top topics

join