It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrants 'denied citizenship for demonstrating against British troops'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Of course you canprotest within reason, weither it be against UK Troops or anything else.

What oversteps this mark, Is when you are standing there with placards, withdeath to UK Infidels, Or Death to UK Troops. (what they should have on it),, Impeach Brown or Blair!!

Or when you are using threatning behaviour, which might cause distress to others.

Example, shouting death to Every woman, man and child in he UK, that oversteps the bondaries of what is acceptable in a protest.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I don't understand why we should have to explain to anyone the reasons for not letting in immigrants. Lets say someone turns up at your doorstep - anyone at all - and demands to be let in your home. Would you invent reasons to bar them entry? No you would not! You would tell them to sod off. Why do we, the British, feel the need to explain to anyone, or give reasons, for denying entry to anyone. Yes, we have an agreement with EU countries which we should honour. Yes, we have a vested interest in allowing temporary immigration for skilled workers (say from any country) or unskilled with certain provisions. . No, we don't need a reason to allow immigrants to come in and sponge off the State and to consume national resources. Let them come into work (sometimes), but not to enjoy the full rights of citizenship - free health care and schooling for their kids. If they commit a crime then its the first airplane out (at their expense). As for protesting - let them shut up, work, shut up, work, then sod off back home. They can go complain about their own country.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Circle]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

You can't say impeach brown or blair? Im against capital punishment but i would make an exception for blair who has more blood on his hands than Saddam could ever wish

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Agreed Circle, we have enough unskilled unemployed workers here in regards to British people, we do not need any more. If someone has something to offer the country in skills then let them in, if not no entry.

It is quite common for a group of Eastern Europeans to enter a workplace and offer themselves at half the cost of the English worker, i have heard of 3 cases within my area alone, not acceptable.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Laura, I totally agree with you wholeheartedly

But it still comes down to how would this be policed without constant surveillance? I'd much rather my tax money was spent on fixing this country than following someone around checking just in case they decide to voice their opinion in a matter that that's deemed to be unsuitable.

It seems to me like it could never work.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Nammu]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Dont you mean he has more blood on his hands than any other leader?

After all Blair lied, time after time not only to the people of this country but also our service men and women, sold this country down the river, opened the floodgates for immigration in this country.. He should be impeached. I for one would be all for it.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Why should they be able, as non British citizens to go around saying impeach our PM? Now i am not saying they should be barred from doing it, but it is quite ridiculous to see this as acceptable behavior of an immigrant, who cannot actually vote!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Well look at what happened in Lutton, those who tried to stop protests from individuals, calling for the deaths of women, men and children in the UK. The protestors causing the problem, were being protected, which is wrong.

Look at those immigrants who are allowed to claim benefits for thier wifes! Something wrong with that.

Look at those who immigrated to this country, recieved allthe benefits from doing so, an then they spouted thier hatred openly inthe streets in the UK.

I would rather those people be removed.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Lol. Tell that to the Brits taking over Spain!

You also seem to have gotten protesting and complaining mixed up. They're two very different things

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

They were not non British Citizens, they came here as immigrants, and became british citizens, that is the difference.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Oh I agree people inthe UK have a right to voice thier opinion. Not whenyour openly shouting death to UK Citizens/soldiers, death to Blacks in the UK, death to Asians in the UK. etc

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Yes i am well aware of the difference, i mean in general terms. Immigrants (Illegal and some Legal) take up so much of our resources, the constant translation of everything, taking up of school spaces and Hospital beds, the ones who are the worse are the ones who claim benefits. It would be interesting to see the percentage of how many do out of the immigrant population,

Obvoiusly alot of British people are guilty of this as well, and they should have their benefits capped at some point. I don't think anyone has any problem with limited immigration, it has just gone way to far, and the British worker is being undercut as a result.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Again, totally agreed

My conclusion has been that TPTB have done this intentionally. Why would they allow this to happen to their own country unless they wanted to create tension and allow in the wrong people? The system sucks so hard that surely it must be intentional. It's the only logical conclusion for me. They've ruined us and we pay the price.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

For too long we have eaten "humble pie" in Britain. Its humiliiating! Lets take an example that typifies all this. Just recently the Iranian Government called western countries as evil, and the UK and the USA, "most" evil. What did our Government do? They summoned the Iranian Ambassador for a "word". That was it, a slight tap on the wrist diplomatically speaking. Now, what we should have been done was ecpel the entire Iranian Embassy. C losed it down and expelled all Iranian diplomats within twenty-four hours of that outrageous statement given by the Ayatollah. Unless the Iranian Government made a VERY public apology then this measure should have been implemented. Also - all assets frozen; all trade stopped; all Iranian citizens given short stay visas.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I hear of no death to Blacks or Asain protests or rallies, i did hear of the death to our troops though. Alot of the intolerance actually appears to stem from the very immigrants who are accepted into this nation. The preaching at Mosques about our sinning etc, and you cannot say a word back without being labeled a racist.

This spolis it, especillay for the youth who then feel alienated as they are not allowed to intergrate within our society. Now they aren't all like that, but there is a percentage who are.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Spain is in the EU. Like I said we should honour our EU agreements as I would expect the Spanish to do.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Of course they are, look a what Companies are doing, they are sacking or paying off UK Workers, infavour of bringingin cheap labour from overseas. Alot of polish orkers werebeing paid £3.00 per hour compared to the mimimum wage being paid to UK Workers. Companies know there is a loophole in the Governments policies, and those companies are using that loophole to get away with this,

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Well it is not acceptable to say of course they are as if that makes it ok. They try and muscle there way in where there is already a set workforce, unbelievable. # off back home if thats the way you are going to behave

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
I think the UK is such an absolute dump at the moment it should bulldozed into the sea with everyone who lives there.

It makes for a convincing argument.

When you start again, limit the population to 36 million, demolish the welfare state, boot out any minorities who are openly anti-British, and remove the shackles of political correctness.

Could be a really nice place again

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Why would you immigrate to another country for supposedly a better way of life, enjoy all kind of facilities but rebel against their authority and monopoly of violence? I think it has nothing to do with discrimination, immigrants needs to assimiltate and different rules apply for them in that stage of integating..Getting a job and learning the languages are one of them, respecting authority, not committing crimes and learn their history another...If i dont have a job or speak terribly dutch [accent] i wont get kicked out of my country because i am already a good party for this community
but it has everything to do with getting a citizenship..
+1
for Brown this time..

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Foppezao]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join