It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admits he wants to get rid of private health insurance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Not that this is a big surprise to those of us who see through Obama like a window, but Obama has said in the last tat he wants to get rid of private health insurance, its just going to slow. This reminds be of the battle over the 2nd amendment, because democrats always dismiss their doing such on the news, than tell their supporters its going to happen undercover over time.

newsbusters.org...

In shocking video uncovered by our good friends at Naked Emperor News, Obama, speaking at SEIU's New Leadership Health Care Forum on March 24, 2007, said, "My commitment is to make sure that we have universal health care for all Americans by the end of my first term as President."

I would hope that we could set up a system that allows those who can go through their employer to access a federal system or a state pool of some sort. But I don't think we're going to be able to eliminate employer coverage immediately. There's going to be potentially some transition process.

You'll remember that back in 2003, Obama said he wanted a single payer HC plan. Something he of course denies today, since he has a friendly propaganda media to cover it up for him.

Complete transcript of speech here

join