It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please allow 911 truth .....PLEASE!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I ask with noble, and honorable admission, I do not know the truth about 911.....

Please ...PLEASE!!!!! ALLOW, truthful discussion......??? PLEASE!!!!!!

PLEASE !!!!!

PLEASE!!!!

PLEASE!!!!

Let us admit we do not know whether or not september clues is correct... ... or not!!!???

Please let us admit we do not know what the absolute truth is....

But PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!!! --- --- --- Allow the truth to come forward.....

Please ... PLEASE!!!!!!

Allow the truth to come out once and for all..........

I beg of you all.....please ask yourselves the important questions.......

What happened to the remains of the airplanes that could not have physically broken through the trade center columns? Where are they?

Also, how come there are at least a few different angles of approach for the airplanes in the various videos? That at least, proves there is some subordination with regards to the released video. There are numerous angular approaches.....
How can that be explained?

There are approaches from high on, low flying....across the channel.....every which way you could imagine, .....which one is correct?

Which one is real?

One of them must be real, and few of them must be fake....
Which one is real?

Isreal........??????

Is real ???

Is- Rael ???

Which one is IS-REAL????????

Several are fake!!!!!

Which one is IS-RA-El?

Then you will know which one is REAL?

IS-RA-EL is the false God.

There is only one real GOD. that is truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
wow.. just wow.
You just totally blew my mind man.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
You should read everything here

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
ISis

Amen/RA

EL?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by videoworldwide
Please ...PLEASE!!!!! ALLOW, truthful discussion......??? PLEASE!!!!!!

PLEASE !!!!!

PLEASE!!!!

PLEASE!!!!

Holy Frijoles, these damned fool conspiracy websites have gotten you more confused than a blind lesbian in a fish market, with all the rubbish they've been feeding you. It's pretty obvious you wouldn't recognise the truth even if it IS given to you.

If you believe in controlled demolitions, you're certainly not going to believe it was terrorists. If you believe in lasers from outer space you're certainly not goign to believe it was controlled demolitions. If you believe the Israelis were behind it you're not going to believe the CIA was behind it. And so on and on. These websites aren't telling you the truth, they're giving you an agenda to believe in a particular thing regardless of what the truth actually is.

My recommendation- read the 9/11 commission report, and then compare it to the material you're picking up from these websites. You will find out to your horror that a) these conspiracy websites are all BS artists and don't have even a microbe of a clue as to what the report actually says, and b) you'll find out loads of new things the conspiracy websites never told you about becuase they can't refute it with their bait and switch games. Don't believe me, compare the two and you'll see this on your own.

Remember, the truth never has to run and hide from falsehoods. It's falsehoods that have to run and hide from the truth. As long as you remember that, the truth will appear out of the cloud of falsehoods all on its own.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I've heard EVERYTHING in regards to 911, that every conspiracy website has to say worth reading.....

That is why I plead for the truth......because IT IS NOT BEING ALLOWED!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Where is it not being allowed?

On ATS? I beg to differ...it's all over the place. On the internet in general? Again, I beg to differ, it's everywhere...

All you have to do is look. If you have a unique take on it, let's hear it... Who knows, you might be right.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Where is it not being allowed?

On ATS? I beg to differ...it's all over the place. On the internet in general? Again, I beg to differ, it's everywhere...

All you have to do is look. If you have a unique take on it, let's hear it... Who knows, you might be right.

Yeah, I'd like to know, too- where is it not being allowed? The fact that there are loads of people discussing all these scenarios says right there that noone is being arrested for saying what they want to say.

If you're referring to the monumental criticism these conspiracy scenarios are facing, it should be expected that submitting such controversial theories is goign to face loads of criticism. It's not censorship, it's the weeding the rubbish out from the rational explanations. If a particular scenario can't stand on its own two feet against the criticism being thrown at it, it's a de facto admission that it's not a very good scenario.

It's falsehoods, not the truth, that need fear critique, as Patrick Henry used to say.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by videoworldwide

What happened to airplane parts?

Some of the heavier pieces (engine, landing gear, etc) blew through the
building - remember most of the floors were open space. The stuff that avoided the central core where the support columns and elevators were
clustered continued through the building and out the opposite side

Here are pictures

Jet engine in street

Bins to collect aircraft parts for analysis

Parts at recovery site -Fresh Kills landfill

[img]

More can be found here

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
As for why the pictures/video show different angles

WTC 1 (North Tower, one with TV antenna on roof) was hit on north
face of building

WTC 2 (South Tower) was hit on southeast corner of building

Pictures, particularly of impact on South Tower (only 3 know video of
north tower impact) were shot from various angles and distances

Along with the film of Pavel Hlava, a WNYW newscamera a block away from the tower, and a series of webcamera shots from Wolfgang Staehle, the Naudets' film has the only known footage of Flight 11 striking the World Trade Center.

Some of the scenes were filmed from News helicopters which had turret
mounted cameras - as the helicopters circled around the turret was slewed
to keep WTC in focus. This lead to background moving as camera maintained focus aka the famous Verazano Bridge shot where bridge
seems to move.

The differnces in angle and distance distort the perspectives - an expert
in photography/video can probably give you better explaination

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Yeah, I'd like to know, too- where is it not being allowed?

No-planes at the WTC "theories" have been thoroughly studied by myself and many others years ago, deemed disinformation, and in an attempt to distance itself from the outrageous and ridiculous "theories", most of the 9/11 truth movement has banned the discussion of such theories on their forums, and/or have made public statements denouncing the "theories".

Pilots for 9/11 Truth is the only forum in the 9/11 truth movement that currently allows the discussion of the no-plane "theories", albeit in a secluded "alternative theories forum" out of public view.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

We've been over this years ago. The no-planers do not understand, nor care about the different camera angles. Everything was faked and all the witnesses are lying, period (according to them).

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Yeah, I'd like to know, too- where is it not being allowed?

No-planes at the WTC "theories" have been thoroughly studied by myself and many others years ago, deemed disinformation, and in an attempt to distance itself from the outrageous and ridiculous "theories", most of the 9/11 truth movement has banned the discussion of such theories on their forums, and/or have made public statements denouncing the "theories".

Pilots for 9/11 Truth is the only forum in the 9/11 truth movement that currently allows the discussion of the no-plane "theories", albeit in a secluded "alternative theories forum" out of public view.

Listen to the voice of the machine......
This guy knows the system I am talking about.
He is part of it.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Instead of whining and crying, how about showing everyone some actual evidence? Because I can promise you this, there will not be a single person here that will believe any words you type from your keyboard.

Please show us some tangible, verifiable evidence of no-planes at the WTC, or move along like so many other no-planers have.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Instead of whining and crying, how about showing everyone some actual evidence? Because I can promise you this, there will not be a single person here that will believe any words you type from your keyboard.

Please show us some tangible, verifiable evidence of no-planes at the WTC, or move along like so many other no-planers have.

Who is the self appointed grand judicial overlord?

What do you do for a living?

Can you provide evidence you do not work for intelligence of any nation?

Can you show evidence you are a real person?

Can you prove to us you are not an agent provacateur? or someone who was involved in 911?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Your post goes against forum rules as it focuses on me instead of the evidence.

Suffice it to say, I'm a member of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice. Both of those organizations have my name and what I do and know who I am. You do not need to know.

Now, I will ask again since you keep avoiding it: please post some of your undeniable, undebunkable, verifiable, tangible evidence of no planes at the WTC.

Because at the rate you're going, you're on the road of having the mods shut you and your thread down.

Show evidence there were no planes at the WTC or concede, thanks.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Suffice it to say, I'm a member of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice. Both of those organizations have my name and what I do and know who I am. You do not need to know.

Now, I will ask again since you keep avoiding it: please post some of your undeniable, undebunkable, verifiable, tangible evidence of no planes at the WTC.

Because at the rate you're going, you're on the road of having the mods shut you and your thread down.

Show evidence there were no planes at the WTC or concede, thanks.

Maybe if you focused on your own world, instead of mine, I would stop asking you personal questions.

So, you admit, you have an agenda in regards to 911? Or at least, a self-interest in preserving the status quo?

Or at the very least, you are not some stupid chum browsing about conspiracy forums...I can now see that. You are smarter than that. You are professional on some level.

Which means, you already know there were no planes on 911 and your job is to dissuade people from realizing it. Because I can now see clearly, you are no stupid chum...You are calculating, smart, and someone who KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING.

So...I guess that tells us everything we needed to know about you.

Thanks for your professional ineptness, and intentional misleading.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by videoworldwide]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Says the guy who routinely calls some truthers "disinfo artists." BoneZ, you got to be one of the biggest hypocrite truthers I've seen (and I'm being very generous with the label "truther").

And biggest censorship supporter!

[edit on 3-8-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
Says the guy who routinely calls some truthers "disinfo artists."

What part of "no-planers are NOT truthers" do you not understand? There isn't a single 9/11 truth organization that supports no planes at the WTC. Nobody in the 9/11 truth movement supports no planes at the WTC. No-planers are not truthers.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow! Truthers attacking other truthers. No wonder the debunkers have such a field day with this forum!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join