It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who in their Right mind, wants the end to come?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I just want the true beginning to come the place we as humans would of been if we hadnt eaten from the knowledge tree first and listened to god YOU MAY HAVE BEEN IMMORTAL FROM DAY 1 BUT OUR REPTILLIAN COUNTERS HATED THE THOUGHT AND TRICKED US AS THEY ARE TODAY.......

[edit on 8/10/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The below from: www.youtube.com...

The sooner people are able to learn to set aside differences and their natural “Me first!” attitude, the sooner the world as a whole will settle into peace. audio Deep Trance Meditation (DTM) session by Douglas James Cottrell “Are We In The End Times”.

The mentality of how we identify ourselves will change; instead of thinking “I’m American: or “I’m Chinese” or “I’m white/black/brown” etc..the attitude will shift more towards bing part of a united human race that survives – or doesn’t – together. James Cottrell “Are We In The End Times”.

Every cell of the human body has a “filament” (like a light bulb) that vibrates at a rate that slows down with advancing age. These advanced therapies will speed up the vibrational rate of the cells, restoring youthfulness and vitality to the body…” James Cottrell “Are We In The End Times”.

No, the world will not end – but its rule by self-absorbed, corrupt, wealthy few seeking to exploit the rest of humanity WILL END. All people need to do is speak with one voice, have faith and hope, and not give in to fear. James Cottrell “Are We In The End Times”.

This guy is / was a quiet Canadian living a "common life" now is he a hoaxter or hit upon something I don't know. His messages he has given are quite insightful.

For your review.

This is hopeful and inspirational.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join