It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New TTC/Nafta Super Highway to lead to the NAU?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Will the new Texas Trans Corridor/NAFTA Super Highway lead to the new NAU?

I noticed that TxDOT announced an updated "vision" for the TTC. It appears that the project will no longer be called the TTC, but will now be referred to by highway number. It also says that the corridor will be broke up into segments, and will not be as wide as originally planned.

With the plans for this moving forward (albeit at a snails pace), it makes one wonder if it will hasten the arrival of the North American Union. The idea of regional integration was discussed, and my thought on that is, why discuss something if you were not planning on pursuing it at a later date?

As far as the Amero currency goes, why strike coins and go to all that trouble to have a working "model" so to speak, unless one was planning on actually going to it one day? I for one believe that the current state of the economy here in the US is an indicator that a "change" surely is coming.......a change for the worst! Any thoughts on this, or other insight?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/138f5d0140bd.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 3-8-2009 by desertdreamer] - Smaller picture

[edit on 3-8-2009 by desertdreamer]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by skunky_dave

Advisor is correct.....I should just let you know Dave. posting the way you did is not looked upon as the right way to do things here on ATS. Please refer to the rules so that you can see how to properly post in the future. have a great day!

[edit on 3-8-2009 by desertdreamer]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It appears that the big 3 will be meeting on the 9th and 10th of this month. The information can be found here.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The big "3" are meeting again today. I bet that at some point the NAU will be discussed.

NAU Meeting?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

Today's speech was definately North American Union talks....

It'll form under the guise of wrking together to comabt the drug war and Swine Flu

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I had a feeling that they would be talking NAU at that meeting.

top topics

join