It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The faked Kenyan birth certificate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
On page 2 of this thread I asked

What logical conclusion does one come to when a candidate for president campaigns for the office on the foundation of transparency and accountibility yet seals his historical, official records? For what purpose are those records sealed? There must be a very good reason. What is it?

Well? What is the answer? Make it good ok. Y'all can either ignore the question whereby proving your ignorance or you can answer the question. If you don't know, obviously that confirms your ignorance.

No answer?

You have no right to see his Long Form Birth Certificate. It is a private document just like a social security card. They didn't even have to make the short form public but they did. So the answer to your question is the public does not have any legal right to demand to see his long form birth certificate because you are not in the State Department. The State Department verified all documents needed to prove citizenship and that is all you should need to know. Who are you do demand to see his long form birth certificate and what would it prove if you did see it. I mean do you really need to know how much he weighed at birth?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
"...Who are you do demand to see his long form birth certificate ..."

You are not authorized to receive that information. Any further attempts to discover that information will result in permanent classification of your person into the "undesireable" segment of worthless citizenry subject to humiliation, retaliation and higher taxes.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think many people only care about getting stars and flags. I wish ATS would remove all flags earned in posting fakes and hoaxes.
That would seriously undermine them.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I think many people only care about getting stars and flags. I wish ATS would remove all flags earned in posting fakes and hoaxes.
That would seriously undermine them.

I was just thinking the same about FlyersFan´s thread about this infamous document, and i really think it will flush out a lot of the disinfo we get on this wonderful board.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

Thats funny, because it hasnt been deemed a fake yet by ANYONE, nor has it been judged to be authentic........i think your in ability to see that , and your rush to jump to a conclusion regardless of the information presented to you about your statements regarding said document, shows more that you have an agenda, then that you are willing to look at this in a balanced manner...

Pot calling the kettle black........when its deemed to indeed be a fake, then rant all you want, but until all the FACTS come out about this document, if i were you, i would refrain from passing judgment.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

Originally posted by TheAmused

Originally posted by mckyle

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Step 4) Go back to saying he is a sleeper cell muslim terrorist...or the antichrist..or hitler reincarnated...etc.

Well said SaturnFX. It speaks volumes about their and intellect - or rather lack of.

Originally posted by SaturnFX

She even knows its nonsense, but she is hopeing enough *idiots* bark for her fantasy enough to cause a problem.

go lay down!

Judging by the articles and comments, just on this board, she's got more than enough idiots already.

you know what.
You have maybe 1 more time to call people on this site stupid or idiot's and or racist to try to prove your right on a subject.
You tactic's are degrading even for GLP standard's and that isn't saying much.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by TheAmused]

Unless you suddenly become a moderator, I'll do what I please.

But keep your hairy-chested threats coming. It provides some light entertainment.

I think it's funny.
Your so decided on this matter of obama you are flaming to get ya point across.

3 post's directed at me claim in your word's. I am a racist religious nut that is stupid and deluded now add hair chested.

You sir are a disgrace to Ats.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

They arent going to answer you, because they are more focused on their agenda and defending Obama instead of looking at things from an objective perspective, and considering all information for and against it....

Youll notice when you bring up things that they cant refute they just wont answer you and will continue their rant......nothing about that kind of behavior is indicative of looking for the truth, no matter what it is

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Hazelnut

They arent going to answer you, because they are more focused on their agenda and defending Obama instead of looking at things from an objective perspective, and considering all information for and against it....

Youll notice when you bring up things that they cant refute they just wont answer you and will continue their rant......nothing about that kind of behavior is indicative of looking for the truth, no matter what it is

Of course you are infallibly correct. I didn't expect impartial examination of plausible ideals here. I was making a point that whizzed over their engorged heads. Whichever ones they are using presently.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
In the year Obama was born, Kenya was still a British colony under British administration. Any record of his birth would be held in the United Kingdom, by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office. Colonial births were registered in the dominions birth registry.

Any birth certificate claiming to be from the Republic of Kenya is a fake.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Just a reminder - discuss the topic and not the members.

The topic is "The faked Kenyan birth certificate".

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if it's fake or not. Obama haters are willing to do anything and believe anything in order to bring down the president. Really pathetic in my opinion.

I don't know what Obama's mother was doing when she was pregnant with her son...but I do know what a birther's mom was doing: Drinking.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I heard on the other thread that Obama's mama was 2 months pregnant with him when she married SR. Obama. Check out the other thread, the original one by flyers fan. I believe you may find that info around page 50-something. True or false?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
forums.ocala.com...

This site had some interesting evidence to support the kenya b/c

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
To the people asking why Taitz would jeopardize her reputation and career by faking this... what if she's only the figure head? What if she is SO sure of Obama's ineligibility that she has lost the ability to objectively analyze evidence? We've all gone there, so sure of something that we stop giving ANY credibility to evidence that contradicts our belief. It could be for a moment or it could be a life time.

Hell, I'll play devils advocate for a second and go a step further. What if someone is trying to destroy the birther movement by giving fake evidence, in the hopes that when it's proven a hoax, the birthers fall a part? It might not even be the birther movement that they're attacking, but instead, trying to create division in the country... or rather, more division. It's common knowledge that the stronger the faith, the less we're able to look clearly and critically at it. The US has enough enemies so it wouldn't be hard for one to fake this to make us weaker. Social manipulation to make us easier to conquer.

Anyways, OP. Star and flag for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Considering the fact that this lawyer Orly Taitz isn't even a member of the of the American Bar Association and received her degree from an unaccredited correspondence school, should so many people be hitching thier star to this womans dubious claims without any facts?

She can only practice in California for goodness sake, if she leaves technically she will be practicing without a license.

Taitz's risking a lot with a "certificate" she received from a guy that was trying to sell it on EBAY and has changed his story a few times too many. Apparently Ed Hale got the document from a woman named "Shirley" and claims to have had it since September 2008.

Did Taitz do any research at all?
Is this how a 45 year old document even looks?
Alleged Kenyan Certificate

Maybe.

Then again even Karl Rove won't touch this.
As he said recently on Twitter:

"I believe this is likely a forgery."

For once Rove, we are in total agreement.
This is going to bust wide open and leave many looking foolish and possibly legally charged.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonicAngelZero

You have outlined another plausible explanation for the ruckus. Everything you wrote is possible. I believe we have reached a statisitical impasse. Believe or not, pick a side, further dividing Americans from Americans and Americans from the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Most, most of your information is from yesterday's news. Let's give credit where credit is due. Sorry, but it ticks me off when someone comes along and prints information like it's there own. If I'm wrong, I apologize, but I dont' think I am. Does anyone really think tptb haven't been thorough in their cover up? I don't want to be a pessimist, but tptb are not stupid. The truth will probably never be told. That is if he really was born in Kenya. Note the rest of the information at the link. So what if he was born in Hawaii. Look at Biden his replacement. The president is selected and not elected. Tptb will have their person in office regardless. IMHO there are other battles right now that can be fought with more impact than this birthplace thing. Ever think this whole thing can be a diversion by tptb to keep us from more important matters? Here's the source link:

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I find it rather humorous. The birthers and backers of this "smoking gun short form" are telling us to prove its inauthentic. Apart from the blatan truth that a regitrar could not sign a birth certificate more than six months after the childs birth in Kenya the short form has not been verified by Kenyan officials. Yes for some reason the short form Hawaiian birth certificate verified by Hawaiian state officials is still a fake.

These fellas are text book hypocrites.

SG

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Man I thought you were smart says regitered in 1961, and in 1964 received copy of said reistry.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosce te ipsum
Most, most of your information is from yesterday's news.

Really? Then I suppose you can prove to me that the republic seals were used before the 12th of December 1964 when they were only released? I suppose you can explain that? How they got those seals 6 months prior before they were officially added to birth certificate documentation? How about the fact the registrar signed up his birth when Obama was just under 3 years old? When in addition the laws at the time required registrars to do so no more than 6 months? how about the fact the short form kenyan birth certificate hasnt even been verified?

Dont "sorry me" here. As far as I can see it, that kenyan BC is just a piece of paper claiming to be alot of things.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join