It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The faked Kenyan birth certificate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Next thing we see will be the birthers trying to pass off Fred Armisen (plays Obama on Saturday Night Live) as the real Obama while giving a speech admiting he was born in Kenya

Just my 2-cents

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
My predictions:
1) Obama will serve his entire term in office without so much as a whisper from the courts concerning his citizenship.
2)Birthers will soon be reffered to as 'After Birthers'.

Side note: Let the right wing nutsos print up as many fake kenyan birth certificates as they want and lets all feed thier ignorant paranoia. The result will be that they'll spend the next four years mentally masturbating about this and we can go about the business of running the country.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Step 4) Go back to saying he is a sleeper cell muslim terrorist...or the antichrist..or hitler reincarnated...etc.

Well said SaturnFX. It speaks volumes about their and intellect - or rather lack of.

She even knows its nonsense, but she is hopeing enough *idiots* bark for her fantasy enough to cause a problem.

go lay down!

Judging by the articles and comments, just on this board, she's got more than enough idiots already.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
While I do believe Obama is hiding something, I also believe that this Kenyan BC is a fake and here is the link that will show you all of the things completely wrong with it and thats alot.

Link to all thats wrong with the smoking gun BC

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

you mean the next 8 years.
Obama is a shoe in for re-election imo...unless the reps decide to get sane within the next couple years, which is seeming more and more unlikely.

Reps need to drive home a few simple things: Spending is insanely out of control (true, something I would agree with them on), and...well, thats actually about it. Socially the reps are backwoods hillbillys and needs to drop all of those issues to be viable.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Not to be a thread killer, but I pretty much hope that Obama survives the "birther" movement.

Biden scares me more than Prince Obama!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

Step 4) Go back to saying he is a sleeper cell muslim terrorist...or the antichrist..or hitler reincarnated...etc.

Well said SaturnFX. It speaks volumes about their and intellect - or rather lack of.

She even knows its nonsense, but she is hopeing enough *idiots* bark for her fantasy enough to cause a problem.

go lay down!

Judging by the articles and comments, just on this board, she's got more than enough idiots already.

you know what.
You have maybe 1 more time to call people on this site stupid or idiot's and or racist to try to prove your right on a subject.
You tactic's are degrading even for GLP standard's and that isn't saying much.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

errmmm my golly , its not photo shopped , it happens when you save the photo on a PC

gosh i thought you debunkers would be more educated

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

No , Obama revealed his Certificate of Live Birth, not his birth certificate, it is NOT the same. Please learn your facts before trying to slander anyone.
Hawaii claims to have this long form BC filed away but says it doesnt have the authority to release it, and Obama as far as i can see isnt going to allow them to do so.

What is interesting is that with all the controversy over his CB,the state's DHHL suddenly changed its website reference to allow for the Certification of Live Birth as a formal authentication document.

When it was only weeks before that, the WND said that the document that Obama released as proof of a Hawaiian birth was not accepted by the Hawaiian Home Lands program, because it was not a reliable document for an actual Hawaiian birth...........lil fishy dont you think?

2nd
No Obama did NOT provide the same materials that was asked of others running for POTUS, McCain provided his LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE......
The same document people have been requesting Obama to provide, which he wont....

therein lies the questioning behind all of this.......

I agree with doublehelix, we should be pressing for more information on his transcripts, and prof records......people have been doing this, but it hasnt gained quite as much momentum as the BC issue.

There are a lot of answered questions by this administration, and as a poster above noted, this platform of "transparency" is as clear as mud.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
Side note: Let the right wing nutsos print up as many fake kenyan birth certificates as they want and lets all feed thier ignorant paranoia. The result will be that they'll spend the next four years mentally masturbating about this and we can go about the business of running the country.

You mean running the country into the ground.

Seriously people, this is what the true powers that be want to happen. Once again this is turning into a left versus right immature name calling moron festival. How many different ways can you call one another idiots with your blinders on to what is really happening. The true idiot is the one who believes republicans and democrats are different. They're just different trains on the same track going to the same destination.

Personally, I believe we have seen a fake Hawaiian BC and a fake Kenyan BC. No real proof either way. The reality is that if he is Kenyan born - we will never truly know and will keep the stupid bickering up. If he is American born - nothing changes. Either way, Obama continues the job of burying America that Clinton and especially Bush before him began. Additionally, if Obama is removed from office we have either Biden, Pelosi, or McCain taking over (not positive on how the law would work here). With any of them taking Obama's place, nothing would really change. They want the same thing - control over the U. Sheep A.

Liberals and conservatives are on the same side - and that side is not ours.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

go lay down!

you know what.
You have maybe 1 more time to call people on this site stupid or idiot's and or racist to try to prove your right on a subject.

I sort of agree with that. The subject matter is stupid, the conspiracy is stupid, a person can believe in stupid things, but, that doesnt mean the person themself is stupid. Sometimes we can become quite empassioned one way or another and we tend to label other people as idiotic for thinking differently or believing in things we dont believe in. Einstein believed in God for instance...I dont think Einstein was a idiot, but I dont believe as he believes due to my current understanding.
I may say thats a stupid idea..and some brilliant people have idiotic ideas, but that doesnt make them a idiot.

Here here...keep respect. Laugh at the idea, not the person behind the idea.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
My predictions:
1) Obama will serve his entire term in office without so much as a whisper from the courts concerning his citizenship.
2)Birthers will soon be reffered to as 'After Birthers'.

"After Birthers"

Great pun, wish I had thought of it!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
reply to post by SaturnFX

errmmm my golly , its not photo shopped , it happens when you save the photo on a PC

gosh i thought you debunkers would be more educated

Ermmm, well shucks, sure is weird though that the pixelation only occurs around the text fields by gum. that sure is a head scratcher how only specific parts did artifact saves and others did interlaced save.
must be save in magic format they used then that knew where to artifact...

string...trashcanlid...believe.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
OMG this thread is from nutjob land!!!

If this is how most conspiracy theories are born then all need re-evaluation!!!

I love this quote:

Let the right wing nutsos print up as many fake kenyan birth certificates as they want and lets all feed thier ignorant paranoia. The result will be that they'll spend the next four years mentally masturbating about this and we can go about the business of running the country.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
was going to post a video but it wont embed..

so hear this might help ya to where and what's going on.
www.democraticunderground.com...

20. We need to create THOUSANDS of them and ship them all over the #ing place. bury the #ers in precise fakes, all just a little different from each other. I wanna see heads explode. I wanna see people drooling from the breakdowns.

The website is devoted to flooding the mass's with fake obama birth crap.

Why is not clear.
But they apparently are behind 99% of all of it.

ONe post say's they post on conspiracy site's to spread there lie.
Then they get good in the standing of the site by debunking it.
None the wiser.

So they sit and laugh at everyone.

Wonder how many on this very thread are members of that site?
because i bet money at least one of them is.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
On page 2 of this thread I asked

What logical conclusion does one come to when a candidate for president campaigns for the office on the foundation of transparency and accountibility yet seals his historical, official records? For what purpose are those records sealed? There must be a very good reason. What is it?

Well? What is the answer? Make it good ok. Y'all can either ignore the question whereby proving your ignorance or you can answer the question. If you don't know, obviously that confirms your ignorance.

No answer?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

go lay down!

you know what.

Unless you suddenly become a moderator, I'll do what I please.

But keep your hairy-chested threats coming. It provides some light entertainment.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
ok, being that i am not an avid poster i don't have the rights to start a new thread. You must forgive this pseudo thread-jacking.

Birth certificate totally aside, it is too hard to prove one way or the other...

For those who are not suspicous of Obama, what basis could he have for not showing his college transcripts and theses? That isn't sacred personal information or anything, it's something you should be proud. These are elite schools he has attended, there is nothing to be ashamed of one would think. I like to think of myself as a reasonable person but i simply can not think of a reasonable explanation. Bush released his very average transcripts (testament to it not being a big deal to US voters if Obama wasn't that stellar of a student), Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar, etc...

Something is amiss here. I'm begging for an explanation.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

you know we go around and around about where the potus was born. all I know is you don't spend a million bucks to hide a $10. bc. the officials in Hawaii just came out and said they put all bc's on micro film in 1961 and Obama's was destroyed. all Tatizs is asking is for the Kenyan bc be proven in a court of law. I don't think that is unreasonable to ask. heck I think we should all see Obama's records, after all he does work for us.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I may be skeptical of Obama's birthplace, but I didn't accept that Kenyan birth certificate as fact, and I think Orly is a moron.

And I found this to be pretty interesting:

opengov.ideascale.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join