It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The faked Kenyan birth certificate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The birth certificate issue is the wrong battle for the Obama opposition to fight. The more logical avenue to pursue would be to pressure him to release his college transcripts and professional records. If i want to apply for a job i have to include my college transcripts... I don't understand why he gets a pass for the highest employment position in the world.

Being that he won't release those records it is safe to assume that they are less than stellar. Most people i know with great transcripts are falling over themselves to show it to you. It doesn't make sense why he won't release them unless his academics weren't very good (he did serve as professor at a major university and never once published a paper). Then it would appear as if he isn't all he is cracked up to be and is in fact a cult of personality created by the powers that be.

just a thought...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Fox does have a point. As a matter of fact many on ATS including myself have said the same thing.

Hold a news conferance, take the original BC with him and present it to the public and this will all go away, except of course for a very small radical few who need their conspiracies.

I wouldn't necessarly say its like blaming a woman for being raped. It's more like a woman saying she was raped and refusing to show any evidence except for a picture of a man just standing there smiling for the camera.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I think people are jumping the gun on this issue, let the courts decide.

We don't know either way.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Hazelnut

I think people are jumping the gun on this issue, let the courts decide.

We don't know either way.

People are invested in their theories. You are right. We don't know and the courts are the ones to make the determination. I have a suspicion that this motion will be denied. I hope it isn't, especially since Clinton is on her way to Kenya tomorrow!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Starred and flagged.

I don't really agree with your views Southern Guardian, but I have to give you credit for the research you've done. Glad to see someone working diligently on that side to keep us in check when we start believing anything we hear that we agree with.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
All Obama has to do is reveal his BC. Copies of his manifestos written in college would be nice to read also.

The blame for this mess certainly falls on Obama.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Anyway's..
The matter need's resolved before America get's tore into.

Ha! Trying to provide a veneer of impartiality are we?

I think your avatar gives it away a tad.

It is people such as yourself who are trying to hurt the country by desperately grasping at a myth that is long dead and never had any validity to start with.

Obama is the constutionally legitimate leader of the US, and there's nothing that the deluded little niche of racists and religious nuts can do about it.

Have some cheese with your whine and move on.

S&Fd

[edit on 3-8-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Something smells like a bucket of rotten fish here. The 'official' (or as near as I can find out) COLB is as fake as fake can be, on virtue that is simply is NOT from the 60's- it's a digital creation. Now, this one is also said to be 'fake'.

Let's step away from the 'Where was Obama born' issue a few steps and look at this whole thing. You have someone or someones putting these documents online. Look at the results. You have the legislators and the govt paid warm bodies in DC doing some odd business, putting out a resolution concerning this. And you have people divided over the whole mess, when it's getting to be pretty obvious we need to NOT be, and looking somewhere else.

I think the Magician (aka the PTB) Is doing sleight of hand for something sneaky, and keeping as many people as they can chasing their tails and screaming at each other as best as possible. Same goes for 911 and anything else 'big' and confusing, where there's more than 2 sides to the story, and the Govt's neck deep in it. What's needed is a little multitasking: *THIS* (insert random thing here) is happening... there's this story, the 'official' story, and now there's all sorts of hoaxes popping up inbetween ruining both sides of the story. What's going on in secret? Why is *THIS* happening? What small, not MSM worthy little items are being leaked from under the door of the govt outhouse?

Everyone needs to quit screaming with their eyes closed at the opposing camp, compromise, and work together to FIGURE OUT WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON. Before we're all screwed!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Well to say it's a fake before the law confirms it is is bold my friend it may come back to bit ya.

Exactly, pretty bold to label the other topic a hoax being at this point, we don't know either way.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
All Obama has to do is reveal his BC. Copies of his manifestos written in college would be nice to read also.

Exactly,

Lou Dobbs Right on Obama Birth Certificate

Monday, August 3, 2009 9:48 AM

By: Newsmax Staff

The Associated Press is wrong and Lou Dobbs is right.

This past weekend, the AP published a story entitled "CNN's Dobbs Under Fire for Hosting 'Birthers'".

The AP began their highly critical story on Dobbs: "He's become a publicity nightmare for CNN, embarrassed his boss and hosted a show that seemed to contradict the network's 'no bias' brand."

And what is Dobbs' "crime?" He has said on air that Obama should release his birth certificate and has had on his show guests who suggested Obama was born outside the U.S.

Dobbs does not believe Obama was born outside the U.S., nor does Newsmax. The evidence indicates he was born in Hawaii. But the indisputable fact is that Obama has not released his birth certificate, which the state of Hawaii issues for all citizens born there. The AP implies that Obama has not released a "long version of his birth certificate." But there is no such thing as a long version of a birth certificate.

Instead, Obama's campaign last year released only his Certification of Live Birth from the state of Hawaii, which is a document that offers a summarized version of the birth certificate. Even state residents born outside the U.S. can get one.

During the 2008 presidential campaign, GOP nominee Sen. John McCain quickly released his birth certificate when liberal bloggers raised questions about his eligibility to be president. McCain was born at a military hospital in Panama.

Obama likewise could put the matter to rest by releasing his actual birth certificate, which would show, among other things, the place of his birth and the doctor who performed the birth procedure.

This information is not provided on the Certification of Live Birth.

As it stands, Obama is the only president in history whose birthplace is unknown to the public – a fact that would be stated on the actual birth certificate. Interestingly, his family has mentioned two different hospitals in Hawaii as the place of birth.

Obama’s refusal to release his birth certificate does mean that Obama remains one of America’s most mysterious and opaque presidents ever.

www.newsmax.com...

As it stands, Obama is the only president in history whose birthplace is unknown to the public –

[edit on 113131p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I looked at that initial thread, downloaded the picture, and simply looked at it zoomed in
the text fields are all perfectly box pixelated to show manipulation...aka, its a poorly done photoshop.

seriously...I mean, good job on posting all those facts and such, but all you had to do is simply say: Zoom in!

its clear even to a completely oblivious to anything photoshopped person that what your seeing is a fraud...it was almost laughably done, which makes me believe the "smoking gun" was put out by someone making fun of the birthers movement with such a horrible photoshop...sorta point out the people whom think its authentic easier to who is a incredibly gullible type

much like a photo of a trashcan lid on a piece of string...with the string visible on the picture and saying...yep, thats a UFO. Would take a special kind of person to believe that. heh

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

WND is a very very credible new's source.

Yeah, they're about as credible as National Enquirer or the Daily Mail.

The only reason WND continues to pull out these 'gems' is to draw in gullible readers to generate ad revenue. Take a look at their site some time. It's basically a joke, and the joke's on you.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Indeed! He's obviously putting a gun to people's heads and making them post adnauseum about a fiction.

I can't believe the mentality of some people!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Basilis
Starred and flagged.

I don't really agree with your views Southern Guardian, but I have to give you credit for the research you've done. Glad to see someone working diligently on that side to keep us in check when we start believing anything we hear that we agree with.

SG did not do the research, as was previously stated, this is basically a cut-and-paste of xyzer's comment from the other thread.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by hotrodturbo7]

Originally posted by XyZeR
Haha these birthers are even more thick then i could imagine...

First, the hospital is Coast Provincial General Hospital (sometimes said to be Coast Province General Hospital), not Coast General Hospital.

Second, Kenya was a Dominion the date this certificate was allegedly issued and would not become a republic for 8 months.

Third, Mombasa belonged to Zanzibar when Obama was born, not Kenya.

Fourth, Obama's father's village would be nearer to Nairobi, not Mombasa.

Fifth, the number 47O44-- 47 is Obama's age when he became president, followed by the letter O (not a zero) followed by 44--he is the 44th president.

Sixth, EF Lavender is a laundry detergent.

Seventh, would a nation with a large number of Muslims actually say "Christian name" (as opposed to name) on the birth certificate?

Eigth, his father (born in 1961) would have been 24 or 25 when he was born and not 26.

Ninth, it was called the "Central Nyanza District," not Nyanza Province. The regions were changed to provinces in 1970.

The birthers got taken in hook, line, and sinker with this one. It's some kind of cosmic alignment of hilarity and pitifulness and it's awesome to see it.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by hotrodturbo7]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Step 1) Search google "Hawaii Birth Certificate"

Step 2) click on images to see results

Step 3) cry when you realize all hawaii birth certificates say cert of live birth

Step 4) Go back to saying he is a sleeper cell muslim terrorist...or the antichrist..or hitler reincarnated...etc.

The birther movement is nonsense, the people whom buy it are nonsense, and that Orly woman stated simply that she wants Obama out because he is a liberal and will do anything she can to hamper and debase not only him, but any and all dems. She even knows its nonsense, but she is hopeing enough *idiots* bark for her fantasy enough to cause a problem.

go lay down!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Folks, Obama already revealed his BC. If you don't believe it, that's your own personal problem.

Nothing is going to stop you from believing that Obama is some horrid monster and worthy of nothing but spite and hate. But when it's already been confirmed that a person is born in the US. It makes ya kinda look a little nutty to deny it.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Fox does have a point. As a matter of fact many on ATS including myself have said the same thing.

Hold a news conferance, take the original BC with him and present it to the public and this will all go away, except of course for a very small radical few who need their conspiracies.

I wouldn't necessarly say its like blaming a woman for being raped. It's more like a woman saying she was raped and refusing to show any evidence except for a picture of a man just standing there smiling for the camera.

But OBAMA didn't cause this. He didn't start the birthers movement. Provided exactly the same documents that every candidate must present.

Therefore, even though you feel he could stop the movement, he's hardly to BLAME for the movement.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

It makes ya kinda look a little nutty to deny it.

I have issue with that statement

it doesnt make them look a little nutty, it makes them look tin foil hat wearing raving lunatic elves are in my eyeballs bonkers.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Folks, Obama already revealed his BC. If you don't believe it, that's your own personal problem.

Nothing is going to stop you from believing that Obama is some horrid monster and worthy of nothing but spite and hate. But when it's already been confirmed that a person is born in the US. It makes ya kinda look a little nutty to deny it.

What logical conclusion does one come to when a candidate for president campaigns for the office on the foundation of transparency and accountibility yet seals his historical, official records? For what purpose are those records sealed? There must be a very good reason. What is it?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
www.unhcr.org...

This might help shed some light on the Republic of Kenya debate

Publication Date 12 December 1963

FIRST SCHEDULE
OATH OF ALLEGIANCE
I....................................do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Republic ofKenya and that I will support and uphold the Constitution of Kenya as by law established.

SO HELP ME GOD

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join