It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This video put chills up my spine!!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Breeze
reply to post by SPC_D

The video is of an ex KGB agent who was stationed in India as a journalist.

Throughout the video he states that there are 4 stages to takedown a country and says that the stuff being taught in American schools are ther to brainwash the generations.

Lets just say that the United States fits all of his steps.

People, my entire life, have thought I was stupid because I did poorly in school ever since the 2nd grade.

That's because Kindergarten was fun all day, but 1st grade started the indoctrinations.

After that, 2nd grade onward, I have been too bright to absorb the propaganda.

So I have always had a lack of interest in school, it's so called, highly controversial "lessons" and have never once cared to do the busy work they assign you, simply because they want you to become a dull, obedient little sheep.

I am glad to know all these years later how justified I was; I have read nothing except that schools are just as I thought them to be, mind conditioning experiements that make you stop wanting to be an astronaut and start accepting your life working for McDonalds.

If I should ever have the chance to have children, I would never subject them to public school and neither should you.

Teach your children the truth and how to spot the lies.

Teach your children to distingish between reality and the distortion of reality the powers that be provide.

Because they really are the future of America, and if we are in for rough times ahead, it's because of the failure of the previous generation to teach and prepare their children for the REAL world, and I do mean REAL.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Someobdy who works for a news network should play this during a commerical break. Imagine the results wed get?! S&F!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I just didn't get the stage 4 shoot them all why not do that at stage 1 if that's what they intend to do anyway good video

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by candyman3597

I think he means shoot the ones who are able to see through the lies.

If that is the case then they would need to go through the first three steps in order to see who the stages have worked on and who have been able to see what is really going on.

Just my take on it.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

I totally agree.

When my eldest son was very young, I bought a seat to put on my bicycle, so I could take him with me on rides. While he was sat in front of me, I would discuss Philosophy with him, and the flaws in reason and logic, ethics and science, which I had discovered since school. I tried to keep to his level of understanding, which helped me in turn to simplify, without reducing the problems I myself struggled with. From the very start of his schooling, he was classed as being way above average, and has stayed at this position through to his teens. He reads constantly, and recently had a poem printed, that basically outlined why a population of `sheep`, under the rule/wishes of the few, would fail to halt undesired changes, if they did not stand up for themselves...placed in an environmental framework.

He is fairly free of, `system contamination`, preferring to take what he is taught as the starting point of analysis, not the final word...I hope he maintains this position, and just uses what a university can offer, never becoming too involved with the system as a whole.

I am very proud of him, he is smart, but not too smart, caring and understanding, but not to excess...he has at the moment struck a very-good balance. He has suffered none of the stress/confliction, that I felt when the `blinkers`of the educational system, where forced onto me. Something I believe contributed to the bouts of depression I have suffered, since being a young teen.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

Frankly, the post about the pnuemonic plague outbreak puts chills up my spine..... THAT IS REAL!!!

What you are doing here is hearsay & propoganda to try and scare people..... why don't you wake up and see what is actually happening out there????!!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
S&F for posting this. I am not going to say what this video says is happening but Shedding light on Russia and there ideas is brilliant. They are the most craftiest country in the world. They have built up their navy to rival the U.S. they have allied with three of the most war inspiried countries within the last year. And have openly expressed there disbelief in the western world ideaology. Isn't it funny how they thrive while we hurt during the recescion. Again like someone else posted, this would take an awful lot of work to pull it off, but it isn't impossible.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by SLAYER69

CRAP!

OK so we are to believe this high ranking KGB agent on this topic from 1985 WHY?

They couldn't control the break up of their own country using this CRAP

This is not a communist plot. Yes, you read that right, ITS NOT A COMMUNIST PLOT!

Get out much?

You quoted me and still didn't get it did you?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D
reply to post by Cool Breeze

Why yes, yes there is a small chance that I would be in the armed forces lol I suppose the cat's out the bag.

prolly at ft. riley no less...? that video is not crazy at all, it makes perfect sense..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Is it possible that its demoralization that explains why so many Americans dont see the truth about 9/11? Ive been wondering why people are not thinking straight when it comes to 9/11. Perhaps this is the reason for it?

Why does the video say we are in stage 3 - crisis? We are in stage 4 (Normalization) now that Obama has taken over and made promises to fix everything. And people have hope for him to do it.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Interesting video, a "successful" infiltration by Russians is something new to me, if we exclude Russian mafia and their emigrants. I don't know if that man is just really making Russia look like a political ninja with super-powers, when he says how successful subversion has been.

There's all kinds of stuff out there thrown by the ruling class, including mind control and just raw propaganda, propaganda and more propaganda. It's pretty normal stuff, the only great victory and genuine accomplishment of US government which separates it from all others is that - they actually made people think they're free. Perhaps a continuous, organized and stable dynasty of American ruling establishment enabled them to maintain a 100-year master-plan, or even older.

Who knows... but I do know TV is a very exploited device to perform effective mass hypnosis. Sadly, a TV is only tip of the ice berg, something you can easily avoid - "food & drugs" is still an ultimate super-weapon.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Sorry you feel that way because I am really not trying to scare anyone just trying to see what others think about this video I stumbled upon.

This video did in fact put a chill up my spine so I don't see why you consider me sleeping because of that fact??

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ideas are who posses us.

It is not us possessing ideas.

It is very simple and it works fantastically

Nobody understands what is going on.

The goal accomplished.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by soldier8828

Ya a little spooky that all of the stuff he talks about fits the U.S. to a "T"

since he was talking about this in 1985...this is exactly what happened to the soviet union with the fall of the berlin wall...this seems more relevant to the fall of the USSR than what is happening here in 2009.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ironbutterflyrusted

Well, at least both you and Barongz were taught a good command of the English language as seen in both posts.
The funny thing is that even Russian rulers, long before its social revolution, Had to accommodate a form of religion, which some might say was/is a form of brainwashing. So there you go, a starter for ten!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yes this is all in the Psy-Ops Manual 101.

Psychological Operations (PSYOP) The purpose of psychological operations (PSYOP) is to demoralize the enemy by causing dissension and unrest among his ranks, while at the same time convincing the local population to support American troops. PSYOP units also provide continuous analysis of the attitudes and behavior of enemy forces to the tactical commanders in the field, so they can develop produce and employ propaganda in a successful manner. Psychological Operations are a vital part of the broad range of U.S. political, military, economic and ideological activities used by the U.S. government to secure national objectives. PSYOP is the dissemination of truthful information to foreign audiences in support of U.S. policy and national objectives.

see link Military Psyops,

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Haha... and people wonder why truthers take it so seriously to rid this world of the ignorance regarding 911.

911 OS defenders are the pinnacle of ignorance and that ignorance is what has allowed this country to be run over, pillaged and decimated in less than a decade. Yet here we are, with all the information at our finger tips and it's blatantly obvious that we've been sold down the river, and still, OS defenders hold fast to defending those who have taken their freedoms, and will eventually take their life.

Good work boys.

"A person who was demoralized, is unable to assess true information.. the facts tell nothing to him.. even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, documentation, pictures. Even if I take him by force to the soviet union and show him concentration camp he will refuse to believe it, until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom.

When a military boot crashes him, THEN he will understand, but not before that.. that is the tragic of demoralization."

- 1985, proven throughout history and never so clearly demonstrated as in 2009 United States of America.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by king9072]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
Teach your children the truth and how to spot the lies.

Teach your children to distinguish between reality and the distortion of reality the powers that be provide.

Excellent plea.

I struggled with this problem myself with my children; how to teach them the difference between what they are being told is real and what is real. But, trying explanation, reason, logic and lecture is usually doomed to failure when trying to communicate with a sugar-fueled 7 year old.

So, I thought about it. How could I show them, in an easily understood way, the difference between rhetoric and reality? What could demonstrate to them the difference in a manner that they could easily grasp? Then it occurred to me: Magic. Yes, magic. By magic, I don't mean wizards and dragons - but the kind that ordinary magicians perform on stage. It's all based on the (crafted) confusion of what you are seeing and what is really happening.

So, I bought one of those cheapie kids magic kids and started working with my children. I showed them the tricks and told them the 'lie' about the trick. They believed it, of course. But then I took and explained what really happened; what they thought they saw and what really transpired. They got it. They could 'see', through personal experience, how things worked. That's always the best way to teach instead of lecturing.

Now, as they get more involved and perform the tricks themselves, they understand that what is presented as truth is sometimes a lie - and vice versa. They are really beginning to question everything (sometimes too much, but better to question too much than never at all).

I would strongly suggest that those with children in public schools try this. At the worst, you'll have some fun times together with your kids. At best, they'll gain a solid mental foundation that will keep them in good stead.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

reply to post by SPC_D

I am glad to know all these years later how justified I was; I have read nothing except that schools are just as I thought them to be, mind conditioning experiements that make you stop wanting to be an astronaut and start accepting your life working for McDonalds.

When I read this I laughed out loud! Since as early as I could remember, I wanted to be an archaeologist. That is till my guidance counselor talked me out of it...
He told me I would make only about 20g's a year if I was lucky, and that I would spend most of my time sitting in a library or museums, rarely going out on digs and that basically I would be better off getting in to the FOOD SERVICE INDUSTRY.

Unfortunately, I did give up my dreams of being an archaeologist mostly because of what he said. I stopped paying attention to school after that (dropped out) and went through a very long rebellious phase (I was a singer in a thrash band for quite sometime)

It was my fault that I let him talk me out of my dreams but I found other dreams and I'm well on the path of obtaining them now.
Sorry this is a bit off topic but when you wrote that at least it made me feel less alone.
For that, I thank you.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Numb2itall]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I must most certainly be brainwashed as the Russky stated, cause you will have to do allot of convincing to make me beLIEve that this is happening. Ok some coincidences to what has happened so far but I don't see it. To what advantage does this pose for the ONES that are creating this stage. For one, Our military is supported by the American income and American people, also we have THE MOST powerful force in the world. Are You telling me that we will just become second best and be shoved around after keeping order on this globe for the last 100 years. Sorry. I don't buy it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join