It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noory interviews Matrieya spokesman on Coast, suddenly cuts him off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Did anyone catch this, 2 or 3 nights ago? George Noory was talking to the spokesperson for Matrieya, people IM him and say he makes them feel physically ill (like an energy vampire, I guess), and then suddenly Noory cuts off the interview and says HE feels ill!

if you're not familiar with Matrieya, some people think he is the Antichrist, an advocate of a one world religion and/or government, or both.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Even if it is all a joke, it is awfully disturbing in nature. I dare say that the individual in question is a certified loon.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Found It !!
I would like to test this 'get ill' stuff..

This interview caused George Noory to become physically ill! Listen as Creme discloses that the heralding in of Maitreya is not by a star as he has proposed in the past, but rather this supposed star is a UFO that is five football fields in length. (part 3 and 4) Time to wake up people! Part 4 is a must listen to !!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhh, Im puking all over here... nauseas, argh puke..

[edit on 3/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Which Matrieya? I think there is about 5000 of them now, and none of them seem to fit the description of what Matrieya is suppose to be.

Could you post the recording though?

Also, how can people tell this is not just another cult /im jesus/ gimme some $$$ scheme?

Plus I would like to add there is no such thing as "energy vampires" thats a huge myth. It is physically impossible to steal someone else's "energy."

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
If one had a subscription to Coast to Coast AM, one could go back and listen to it. I don't have one, but have been considering getting one.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
dont be so sure my friend! there are individuals who just make you depressed and ill just looking at them or staying near them,and sometimes its not just your imaginacion or the person being ugly

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
ahhhhhh i c said the blind man to the deaf dog....that is why i felt a slight pressure in my temple whenever i read the guys name....hmmmm i had asked a question about that on another thread but i havnt checked back on it yet....thank you

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
What are we going to do ???

If this and all other info and events we are watching on TV is the NWO's war on Christians, we're in deep shait !!!

I said it before, and say it again; Darwins Evo theory is an FreeMason tool in the war on christianity, you think Im dense ofcourse, I dont care, I know it is so..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

just a quick reply to your post.......i dont mean to be a nit pick here but....

Freemasons believe in God, just thought you should know

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Hmm not exactly, they whorship Lucifer and the magician..The one above god..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Hmm not exactly, they whorship Lucifer and the magician..The one above god..

The weird thing is the priests of darkness invented religion, they were the ones who annihilated the vedruss.
There will be no war against christianity in the true sense as the war has been fought against the vedruss.
Much of the bible was changed by the dark priests aswell as Jesus teachings.
“My Father, You are present everywhere! You have fulfilled my request and not touched me. None of them will now say that Paradise will return to the Earth only when God corrects His imperfect creations!
“But there is nothing requiring Your correction. You created all right from the start in perfection. My Father, present everywhere, I am not alone. In all the corners of the Earth there are sons and daughters of Your own. …
“My Father, present everywhere, we are your sons and daughters. We are created by You. We are perfection.”Anastasia ringing cedars!

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Applesandoranges]

new topics

top topics

join