It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Major space ships in orbit of Planet Earth..ie- The star that heralds Maitreya’s emergence.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
So,when exactly,is Maitreya,supposed to reveal himself?
We were told,that this would happen,soon after the "star" appeared,exactly how soon though?
Plus,what if,Benjamin Creme,were to die,before this so-called,"Day of Declaration"?
He is getting pretty old afterall,his years are becoming numbered,so to speak.
I'm wondering,if somebody wait's in the wings,to take Creme's place,if need be.

In regard's to the star,will we ever know,what it really and truly is?
We will of course,if its part of the BlueBeam project,otherwise,we most likely never will.
Regarding Project BlueBeam,it supposedly has the ability,to be able to mimick the biblical rapture.
Exactly how,could such an event be mimicked?
What type of technology,could pull something like that off?
It seems impossible!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Sorry if I sound daft but who is this 'Maitreya' character you all talking about?
And whats this about ships flying round the world? surely they would have been seen by the MSM ( silly question I know) and someone would have taken non blurry shots with a decent telescope?.

And besides wouldn't they have a better idea if more people saw them instead of flying around the equator where to be honest there isnt that many people living on the equator.

It would make more sense to fly or at leat be visable over major cities, and theres no point from reading the OP going on American TV, all they'd do is have ad breaks .

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
reply to post by ChemBreather

The first vid was funny chem, the 2nd one reminded me of something.
This might sound a bit far out there but this is ATS. So here goes...
What if...
TPTB figured out the correct demensional vortex point and re-fired up the montauk experiment. Along with several of there mobile stargates. Once parigee was formed they were able to bring something over from the 4th density into our time /space. The bright light would be the doorway opening and closing at the appointed time.

Course I bet phage could explain it alot better hes the brains, I'm just the thinker...

You know, that would explain the Long Island monsters ! ?

Maybe the gates are up and running still, letting all kind of 'wierd' looking creatures thru, like the New life forms in the Sewer and the humongous Cats in england etc..

Let's hope that is not the case..

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by memyself

Thanks for posting something with substance. Some people seem incapable of doing so. Tell me, do you have something to show for the numericle values of his name?

The fact that each religion has an Antichrist or the value thereof, makes me think there is only one, separated by different views of different people/cultures, into different 'beings'.

dunno just a thought.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i was reading this thread last night; and, it caused me to have a strange dream this morning. Thought i'd share.

The symbols started materializing in the furthest portion of the sky in broad daylight. At first they were triangles. Next the whole map of the world was projected upon the atmosphere making the the largest possible big screen. So, I was standing there. looking up at Florida, wondering if it was a reflection of the below--above.

No one was inside anymore. Crowds people were gawking in awe.

A voice was heard by all telling us to gather out in an opening. The voice was calm and assured.

At first I started to run down the stairs towards the opening, but, i noticed that my people were running back inside. I quickly turned against the crowd and ducked inside the apartment.

We locked all the doors, hoping to keep the hoards out; but, i realized that the glass windows were much too fragile to keep them out if all hell were to break loose.

I wondered back out into the complex. it was like one of those billionaire retreats and the plebians were free to do as they wanted. It was getiing really crowded. I found my way through the complex winding though different levels and rooms. Everyone was into their own thing. Many were playing unique music in makeshift bands. In one room the band was playing rock. It was as if anyone could join in. In the common area, they were playing jazz. Everyone was partying. I was itching to get out of there, because there were some thugs amongst the masses; and, i could tell they were planning to bring a little order out of this chaos, by taking what they wanted to the exclusion of everyone else. Overall, I felt helpless and vulnerable; afraid of what might happen next; as if, my own survival was on the line.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Jinx, nice thread.

What we have here is probably
the most controversial 'story' that exists.

Far more controversial than UFOs and ETs.

It is not too hard to see, how it is all intricately related.

Also, it is not too hard to see the resemblance
between 'religious zealots' and 'ET-deniers'.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Slim shady?

To those who actually want to research this story,
what is important to realize here,
Is that, as mentioned by others,
there are several groups and people
who tell different versions of the story of Maitreya.

Maitreya is known in Eastern religion.

We have Share International.

But you will be able to find a lot of additional sources.

A lot of attempts have been made,
to muddy the waters around the information
as presented by Share International.

So, you will find several versions of the story,
and they are NOT all the same, nor are they
actually referring to the same individual, Maitreya.

A lot of sources, mix up all the different versions,
and people who do not know the story, can not distinguish
the difference, thinking it is all one and the same thing.

So, before you set out to 'debunk' or 'support'
Maitreya, you will have to decide which of the existing
versions you want to debunk or support.

But do not falsely claim that Benjamin Creme is
responsible for each separate group's claims.

Of course anyone is free to believe it is all one and the same thing,
without doing research.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
why is it that when I view the night sky I never see these "wondrous signs?". Have any of you seen these for yourself? C'mon, you know how easy it is to make these fake ufo films. Until I see it for myself I'm not even gonna waste my time on these kinds of threads. Maybe you find this entertaining but that's about all it can ever be.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Theory of evolution..?

In response to some of the folks here, who are lazy
to do their own research regarding Benjamin Creme
and Share International:

You people are cherishing and counting
your whacky beliefs, like the money changers, who
were sitting inside of the temples in Jesus' days?!

If at least, you'd have a point.

After 2000 years, you still don't educate
yourselfs to see that it is nothing but worthless
metal and dust that you worship?

So much for the theory of evolution.

I dare you to quote one sentence of Maitreya's/Creme's written words,
that would prove them to be anything but pretty Wise guys indeed?

Or let's say, provide a quote that would prove them
to be "Dangerous And Rapacious to Men"?

Of course you are all free to continue
whining on like you do.

What is it?

Are you afraid to be cut loose from the Matrix?

Or are you afraid to connect to the Universe,
your Mind and Heart, and the people around you?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Sol12 why is this never working properly?]

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Sol12 why is this never working properly?]

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Sol12]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zombie_saurus_rex

According to Creme "in the immediate future" maitreya will start to appear on TV but he will look like anyone else and people will not know who he is. He will make more and more TV appearances, talking about peace and love and repairing the world etc....and then according to Creme, after a time people will begin to wonder who this person is the start to realize who this person is and that then leads up to the official DAY OF DECLARATION.

That is an alltogether different thing , it will involve TV networks around the globe simultaneously linking up to broadcast Maitreya, who apparantly will not speak but beam his message into viewers minds telepathically.... it's all on their website.

It would be fitting if this day occured 21-12-2012 wouldn't it.
UFOs are supposed to appear en masse eventually as well, sometime after the Day of Declaration when the world is "ready" for such a dramatic arrival...lots more "space brothers" as they are called by Creme will be on earth, helping mankind alongside Maitreya. Apparantly they come from Venus and Mars.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Good grief...

If anyone appears worldwide on every network... that would be the surest sign ever that tptb sponser that person. Voices in my head, how easy would it be for them to pull that one off on modern equipment!!!!

I seriously hope they haven't picked up on a Buddhist name and have a plan to make a one world religion here fed to us...

I can actually picture the conversation

PTB 1 "Hey we are going to need to choose an Eastern name"

PTB 2 "yeah, it's the only way we can get at the Chinese and Indians and keep them on our agenda"

PTB 3 "he'll also need to make appearances for a long time so people are less suspicious"

PTB 1 "how about we have him show up in some place really superstitous next week"

PTB 3 "where would that be"

PTB 2 "Africa, every one feels bad for the Africans and they will mostly believe anything you tell them"

PTB 1 "that's brilliant who do we get?"

PTB 2 " How about the Janitor?"

PTB 1 "The Tall guy that looks like a Terrorist on drugs?"

PTB 3 " Sure, any Tall guy with a beard works, look how far we got with the Bin Laden guy"

PTB 2 " I think he's perfect, we can drop him into the Sudan"

PTB 1 "Yeah In a Bath robe, that might actually work"

PTB 3 "yeah we'll send in a couple of operatives to slip some psychadellics into th local well first"

PTB 2 " You know we are so good, we deserve to rule the world"

PTB 3 "Cheers"

PTB 1 "Cheers"

PTB 2 "now about those pesky Jews can we make a disease like we did with the Gays?"

The Maitreya...

Because God as the free time to send emissaries just for you

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Has anyone here referenced a star chart or astronomy program like Starry Nights that can show you exactly what is in the sky and even satellites? Talk to an astronomer.

You really need to take this into the modern age of thought before you tell us the sky is falling.

If indeed these "stars, starships" where in the sky every night and where not stars, hundreds of thousands of us who actually know the sky, follow planetary and stellar motions would be on every news site and blog about it. We can even tell if a star is not at the right brightness or a planet for it's subtle colors.

Do you know how many amateur astronomers scan the sky every night for ANY abnormalities so they can find a new comet, asteroid or supernovae and have it named after them? Thousands all over the planet in fact.

Really, you must step out of your bubble of assumptions and account for some reality.

I believe in UFOs, have seen and photographed them. I'm not debunking, but MY GOD, are you taking some form of reality into account?

ZG

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

PTB 1 "The Tall guy that looks like a Terrorist on drugs?"
PTB 3 " Sure, any Tall guy with a beard works, look how far we got with the Bin Laden guy"
PTB 2 " I think he's perfect, we can drop him into the Sudan"
PTB 1 "Yeah In a Bath robe, that might actually work"
PTB 3 "yeah we'll send in a couple of operatives to slip some psychadellics into th local well first"
PTB 2 " You know we are so good, we deserve to rule the world"

You're not Jello Biafra are you?

That reminded me of a classic Dead Kennedys track from way back,here are the lyrics:

www.elyrics.net...

Quality,prophetic punk song from the 80s!!

Apologies for the momentary thread derailment,please continue.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
After reading about the Colares UFO incident recently, I can't help but feel not all visitors are friendly. I can't take such an optimistic approach.

I know these huge motherships exist because I saw one. It shook me terribly. I trembled and cowered. I thought the world was ending.

I had no feelings of love or empathy, just sheer terror and fear.

I don't want them to come, I want them to go far away and never return.

I don't want any of this to happen.

I pray that these predictions are true, perhaps Maitreya can save us all from their brutality.

Of course seeing something like that would terrify you. Thats just human nature. Fear of the unkown and all of that good stuff. It doesn't mean that the pilots of said mothership are evil or menacing.

I'm sure if somehow a 747 was to do a low flyby over someone 500 years ago, they might think that it was piloted by evil beings as well just because they would be terrified of it.

I also saw what you might call a "mothership". It was the largest thing I have ever seen in the sky, it almost looked like it was skipping across the sky in slow motion until it dissapeared. It didn't go out of my line of sight, it just literally vanished. The entire incident lasted about 30 seconds. My first reaction was shock and fear, wich was soon overpowered by curiousity and excitement.

If anyone has a similar experience, try to keep ahold of your senses and really soak it in (hopefully you will have a camera readily available unlike myself). It's definatley an eye opener. I have alwyas believed that there was something else out there, and now I know.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by jinx880101

I'm not religious either but I think you are correct. It is my personal belief that the extraterrestrials who influenced major world religions conjured up a master war plan for the total enslavement of the human race. The outline for this plan is within "the good book". Their false messiah is merely a plant so that the "real saviours" (them) can come rescue what's left of planet earth after the tribulation that is then followed by Armageddon. With roughly 4 billion Christians and Muslims awaiting some false messiah, there are therefore 4 billion awaiting the "real saviour", who of course won't be a saviour at all. These have all been conditioned via religion to accept them when they arrive. If there is any "rapture" no doubt those chosen will be beamed on board their ships for execution. Remember, there are only a certain amount of people wanted for the New Atlantis/"Kingdom of God".

If you survive the beam up and survive Armageddon and the alien-human war then be prepared to live a life on the run as they will send out scout ships to find the strays who haven't been chipped/tagged for protection/selection.

Here is a big thread I started about Maitreya some months ago

Many months of research on from that thread I am convinced there is an evil agenda going on at the hands of these ETs who have a group of tried and trusted sidekicks helping them out down here (Illuminati). Remember that the second coming is nothing short of an all out war on unrepentant makind so you can bet we are going to see some sort of human-alien conflict when this takes place.

check this site out also
It gives a synopsis of the alien master plan . I came across it last night and after everything I've researched I totally agree with his conclusions.

You might also want to google the following :

2009-2016 Illuminati time line and/or
2009-2016 tribulation

Codes within the great seal and codes within the bible appear to match up in respect of a specific timeframe connecting to the 7 year tribulation .

If anyone reading thinks I'm insane, fair enough. You have your opinion and I have mine . I am deadly serious in my views though and they have been carefully reached after years and years of research so I do not say any of this with flippancy.

PS) I'm sure there are benevolent ET races about but the ones connected to Creme and world religions are not the good guys and I don't think we can count on any genuinely good guys coming to "rescue" us either. There is likely a law against interferring in that kind of manner ?

[edit on 3/8/09 by cosmicpixie]

If their goal was to enslave us, I don't see why they would need a 3,000 year master plan to do so. Their technology is obviously beyond our comprehension, so why would they need to underhandedly take over, when all they would need to do is make themselvs known, display their power, and give their orders.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

CosmicPixie,

What I was mainly wondering is,if Project BlueBeam,is indeed related to Maitreya,how exactly will the rapture be accomplished?
Can something of that magnitude,actually be accomplished,and appear real?
I can't fathom how.
How hundreds of thousands of people,can be lifted up into the sky,simultaneously.
It would indeed take heavy duty mind control,to simply make us all believe, that such an event occurred,without it having actually occurred.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by zombie_saurus_rex]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

How phoney it is to be uneducatedly ignorant of facts of old languages!
Sorry, but you missed the point ...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
Reply to post by jinx880101

"Could this be the 'false Messiah' they speak of in the bible? I am not religious, although this makes me wonder..."

The false messiah spoke of in the bible is Obama. IMHO, millions worship him like he is a god, yet he is setting things in motion that are against the greater good of everyone. Hitler reborn, research Hitler's rise to power and laws he enacted, then look at Obama, they mirror each other alot. It is scary actually. He is the next antichrist in my opinion.

If a savior does come along, it may be the real deal.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

LOL

Second line.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have also seen this in the North Eastern skies of Thailand. Very bright, almost like a very large flashlight. It lasts for about 4 hours then goes away.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist

Originally posted by tungus

Unless Al Gore is wrong (gasp) and the oceans are decreasing, this isn't the time for Maitreya yet.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by tungus]

what kind of antichrist waits until some stupid signs......... oh yeah, i almost forgot you have to believe in christ in order to accept into ones world view a antichrist.

sounds like nothing more than a highly advanced, misunderstood (as usual) being. he's prolly just mad no one will play with him.

I don't mean to butt in, but did you just say "prolly"? You actually mispronounced a word in type. Interesting.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join